It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Not just racism, but racism and cheating. So they're playing up the disenfranchised black woman who only lost because racism and because the election was rigged against her angle I'd bet. They're laying it on thick before the Mueller report?

Plus, they don't want to ruin any of their presidential candidates like Bobby Jindal was sort of ruined by what they did to him in his SOTU response.
edit on 29-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is by far one of THE Best thread unrolls I've read to date. I was aware of bits and pieces (great early history too) but never put all the puzzle pieces together like this and done so well. One to archive for sure.

Toward the end...

“‘Fast. Simple. Secure.’ UP is DOWN & LEFT is RIGHT. Signal is a Clown service.”

Signal protocol I posted about a few times and this now seals the missing link that '0311Warrior' had warned us about several times -- Moxie is dark, creator of the Signal.

That is one GIANT Q proof! Holy cow I dont know how I overlooked that in the beginning. I guess I was not that tuned into what Q was saying back in the beginning. Q brings up this Barlow fella out of the blue, then 10 days later he is found dead in his home. Snowden must be watching his back 24/7!!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just because the article says they're hiding messages in binary doesnt mean that's what Q is presumably doing.

We were talking about Comey tweets, not Q, and my point is that it makes no sense to use caps in tweets or symbols in images when the method mentioned in that article is safer.

Q even mentioned it in a drop but I don't see anyone trying to crack those types of codes. Instead people are playing with acronyms.

Is safer always safer? The first thing anyone looks at when it comes to digital cryptography is binary; they go hand in hand. Hiding in plain sight isnt abnormal, and used quite often. Even hackers hide in plain sight.

For the record I dont care for the decodes that much when it comes to these threads, I partially agree with you, but you cant rule out anything hidden right in front of your eyes.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Not just racism, but racism and cheating. So they're playing up the disenfranchised black woman who only lost because racism and because the election was rigged against her angle I'd bet. They're laying it on thick before the Mueller report?

Plus, they don't want to ruin any of their presidential candidates like Bobby Jindal was sort of ruined by what they did to him in his SOTU response.

This^^^

Also interesting of note. She will not have benefit of knowing what is going to be said - like the Pelosi/Cryin' response. If DJT drops a MOAB, she's doomed, as she will have no answer to something above her pay grade.

She's speaking to "the world is watching" and few if anyone around the world know who the hell she is or is supposed to be.

She's being sacrificed and too stupid to know it.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It has been announced that Dim idiot Stacey Abrams will give the Dim response to President Trump's SOTU.

I wonder how many times she will play the race card?

Is that a prop bet?

Wait, what? The Democrats are going to have the woman who lost the Georgia governors election give the rebuttal to Trump's State of the Union? Why? Was Tom Arnold busy that night or something?

They blamed her entire loss on racism.

They will amplify the racism accusations against President Trump.

Funny -- I had a talk with my son last night because he said Trump was racist. I asked him why and he said "because he wants to build a wall by Mexico and not let Mexicans come to america." I asked him where he heard it and he got silent and mumbled "the news." He got the impression (from the news) that the wall was going to be solid with no border openings for anyone to go to and from Mexico. It was comical. I had a laugh and told him to quit believing everything he hears on the news.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was going to make a new thread on this but it is just so horrific I'm not sure many will be able to understand.

There seems to be a good level of understanding in these threads and I will show how it links to Q.

Fox news: Ten children in Tanzania kidnapped and killed for their body parts, authorities say

Q1001

Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism & Hillary

Where do roads lead?
Each prince is associated with a cardinal direction: north, south, east and west.
Sacrifice.
Collect.
[Classified]-1
[Classified]-2
Tunnels.
Table 29.
D-Room H
D-Room R
D-Room C
Pure EVIL.
'Conspiracy'
Q

These (in my opinion) evil slime balls are trafficking children worldwide: Q1884

Worldwide Trafficking Lanes Shutdown

SA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
EPSTEIN ISLAND [ACCESS] CLOSED.
HAITI [ACCESS] CLOSED.
NK [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CHINA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
RUSSA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
CUBA [ACCESS] CLOSED.
SUDAN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
SYRIA [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T]
YEMEN [ACCESS] PENDING [GOV'T][SA US PUSH]
LIBYA [ACCESS] PENDING [MAIN PORT CLOSED][LIMITED]
SOMALIA [ACCESS] PENDING [SA US PUSH]
Q

There are too Q many to list and I'm more than a little overwhelmed.

This is in Q1831:
Start at 12:00 in and make sure you at least watch through 14:40 where Trump says:

Everyone knows of course Hillary's belief that "It takes a village." Which only makes since after all in places like Haiti. Where she's taken a number of them [villiages].

Let's go back to Q1001, did you notice the title? "Human Sacrifice, Cannibalism & Hillary"

Children being trafficked around the world for, according to Q: human sacrifice, cannibalism [medical and otherwise], T&C forbidden uses, and MKULTRA subjects, both for experimenting upon and conditioning of MKULTRA subjects [creating dissociative identity disorder] in the MK subjects to create personality splits that the main split won't remember. What creates these splits? Trauma. Witnessing sacrifice, being made to participate. T&C forbidden to be spoken of acts performed on the subjects.

This is how the OWL cult controls their own families also. I know this is hard to take in but here it is strait from Q2319

C_A-assisted 'sex assault' 'sleepers' who are targeted based on trusted family backgrounds, geopolitical location relative to families of power/influence, ability to harvest [control], etc.?
Fantasy or Reality?
Normal-to- [self-induced] in stages to exhibit past trauma-level events w/ 'friendly' therapy sessions notated as undefined?
'Past trauma' exerted to IDEN 'mind w/ feelings' w/ TARGET INSERTION.

It works even better in children who are purposefully traumatized. The earlier that dissociate can be caused by trauma the more dissociative a person becomes and they are better able to create/maintain splits.

When these MKULTRA children become adults and the horror/trauma they experienced starts seeping through to their normal memories (as opposed to the trauma memories which keep them dissociative) they go for mental health help. They turn themselves into the very ones doing the abuse in the first place.

Much of this is an evil, brutally evil brilliant, and self reinforcing.

The MKULTRA children are praised for acts of brutality. This creates splits. Cognitive dissonance is everything. Again this scene from Stranger Things. This part of it is real people [start at 4:40]:

Too much for now. More later.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't disagree with messages hidden in plain sight but it would still be safer to use a pre-arranged code and not the universal meaning of things.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More Epoch Times...

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Ignored Major Lead on Clinton Emails, Closed-Door Testimonies Suggest

"The evidence in the metadata suggested that a copy of every email Hillary Clinton sent during her tenure as the secretary of state was forwarded to a foreign third party."

This sentence will quite literally go in one part of the head and out another by every person under the spell.

EVERY EMAIL, every, wait what? Every email during Secretary of State tenure???

Every.

Is that "collusion?"

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Agree, alot of questions remain about Mifsud, but George's wife is the one to watch. Even though she's from Italy with ties to Malta I've heard others say her accent sounds alot like Russian.

Simona Mangiante
Simona Mangiante-Papadopoulos is misleading the public about her background

Simona Mangiante has been reported to ICE

Another 'follow the wives' trail?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
A sailor was sent to prison just for posting a photo showing his submarine. That's it. Even if we believed that Hillary didn't know about the e-mail copying, that would absolutely be the sort of careless leak that would ensure that any normal person spent the rest of their life in a federal prison.

And if she did know about it, that's espionage.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
More Epoch Times...

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Ignored Major Lead on Clinton Emails, Closed-Door Testimonies Suggest

"The evidence in the metadata suggested that a copy of every email Hillary Clinton sent during her tenure as the secretary of state was forwarded to a foreign third party."

This sentence will quite literally go in one part of the head and out another by every person under the spell.

Every.

Is that "collusion?"

Collusion? Maybe.. Treason? Yes.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, there is something SPOOKY about the Katie Meyler bio link in your post... it crashes Internet Explorer if you try to save the page as an archive. I've tried 5 times so it looks like something is in the page coding to stop it being archived.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
BREAKING: DOJ IG Horowitz's investigators have been interviewing sr Justice Dept official Bruce Ohr, the Steele dossier back-channeler, as part of IG's investigation of potential FISA abuses. Ohr's key witness b/c he's one of few FBI/DOJ witnesses still employed & within IG reach

twitter.com...

Now we're talking!! Bruce Ohr is the one guy who can blow this thing wide open. Perhaps this is why Ohr has not been fired, and merely demoted....so that he is still under the purview of the IG. Honestly I'm surprised he hasnt had a nasty accident or become suddenly suicidal.
edit on 29-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: crankyoldman
More Epoch Times...

Every.

Is that "collusion?"

Collusion? Maybe.. Treason? Yes.

This fully comports with FBIanon's information leak. So those who knew and did nothing is another issue entirely.

My god, is there anyone in government from the Bush/Clinton era that does not belong in an off world Gitmo???

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I was able to save it so it isn't coded to stop it being archived.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But that's not an issue for the Obama Justice Department or the Obama FBI?????

This could get very interesting.......

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But that's not an issue for the Obama Justice Department or the Obama FBI?????

This could get very interesting.......

It seems that there are many many things that SHOULD have been issues for the Obama admin DOJ and FBI that, sadly, were not.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join