It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He probably had to pay a toll to do business in her district before being a politician.

He would have first hand knowledge of the corrupt system he is trying now to correct.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Tweets like this from President Trump used to excite me.

mobile.twitter.com...

Does anyone have a feeling for when he is going to pull the trigger and get some action taken?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How do we read "Off to the races"

Lana Del Rey Reveals She Used Witchcraft Against Trump

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow... countdown too! Great catch TAT!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow... countdown too! Great catch TAT!

I'm now thoroughly convinced the shutdown and reopen was timed and planned way in advance by POTUS.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, from the link on HR2224:

This bill was introduced on April 28, 2017, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.

This bill was introduced in the 115th Congress, which met from Jan 3, 2017 to Jan 3, 2019. Legislation not enacted by the end of a Congress is cleared from the books.

So it died in last congress (115th) and re-open needed to reintroduce the bill?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But WHY?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
anyone look into why Trump Organisation donated to Kamala Harris

pbs.twimg.com...

He told us in his campaign that he donated to everybody. I seem to remember that Ivanka and Jared even did a fund raiser for Corey Booker in 2014. I think, as business people, the Trumps gave to most politicians that came to them for a donation.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why? In my view it was to make Dems think they are winning and hence make more mistakes before the SOTU and SuperbOwl.

Also to compare and contrast last few weeks of Dems irrational hard line on the wall with the facts and reasonableness coming from POTUS.

Just had a thought... if SOTU happens on Jan 29th, does Nancy Pelosi introduce POTUS and then strike her gavel before he speaks? (HAMMER TIME?)

ETA - Anyone else wondering if POTUS plays video proof during SOTU of Pelosi's contract on him - then has a both-house vote and has her arrested by the Sergeant-At-Arms?

edit on 26-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: lc s on potus

edit on 26-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA+typo

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But WHY?

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1229643/pg69#pid24143797

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Obama-era Border Patrol chief stands by Trump. Mark Morgan, says he completely backs President Trump’s plans for a border wall and other security measures.

Shocking collection of carpet shoes. That rancher should ship them to Pelosi & Schumer.
Watch the short videos.
BUILD A WALL & CRIME WILL FALL!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
a reply to: crankyoldman

Does it come into play via Stone/WL?

Stone's arrest wasnt just to distract from the furloughed workers (TSA/Coast Guard) now being paid?

Saw this on the boards last night.

Has this been confirmed?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
This is one of those extremely rare instances where an MSM outlet is actually apologizing for spewing a stream of bull$hit about the Trump family.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

That's the entire article. So that's 4 complete lies that they're admitting to that were most likely parrotted by other MSM sources afterwards.

I guess the Brits have a bit more manners than the American rags.

That and they probably didn't want a losing 3 Million dollar lawsuit like that last rag that did a hit piece on the First Lady.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: CanadianMason

What evidence? Its still all right wing fantasy and plenty of conjecture. No big booms. No q proofs. Lots of fails.

You show me yours (evidence) and I'll show you mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I remember reading earlier that this reporter lives in Washington D.C., yet was down in Florida for Stone's arrest. This was not gut instinct, imo. Somebody definitely leaked. Mueller to Comey to Shortell? Is Comey the bridge?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Which part? Assume the 8chan comment which would be Yes, that part is true.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Which part? Assume the 8chan comment which would be Yes, that part is true.
en.wikipedia.org...

Checks out thanks. From a Politico article in the Wiki footnotes :

And CNN is still adding to its bench. Last Saturday, former Comey aide Josh Campbell wrote a New York Times op-ed on why he was leaving the FBI on principle. By Monday, the network was announcing his new position as a “la

I'm sure it's just a coincidence he was FBI and Comey's aide and just "figured" out to be as Stones house.

Imagine how rich you could get if you could bet on all the coincidences that happen in this?
edit on 26-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Campbell NYT article Why I left the FBI

He didn't seem to have a problem with partisanship in the FBI while he was there.

It smells and quacks like a duck.

What, then, are we to make of the recent allegations of political bias at the F.B.I., particularly those involving two employees whose cringe-worthy text messages continue to threaten the agency’s reputation? While it would be disingenuous to claim that those two are not at least guilty of exercising incredibly poor judgment, it would be equally disingenuous for anyone who really knows the modern-day bureau to insinuate that the organization is plotting from within.

Furthermore, a congressional memo released on Friday accuses the F.B.I. and the Justice Department of abusing their surveillance powers to spy on a former Trump campaign adviser. But every statement of fact included in an affidavit for foreign intelligence collection must withstand the scrutiny of at least 10 people in the Department of Justice hierarchy before it is reviewed by an independent court.

Yeah..........
edit on 26-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

No kidding!! When I read that wiki piece I couldn't believe it. Yea, just coincidence. After coincidence.
Jeez, you can't make this stuff up. Truth is stranger than fiction.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join