It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Have you ever heard of Barack’s brother Malik? He has a lot of interesting things to say about that subject. You should look into it.

Why?

What is it going to change?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If we go by what Q says, we are right on schedule.

Like Q said was the plan to begin with.

This leads me to believe this was the plan all along, just like Q said from the beginning.

Do you mind demonstrating how these current events are "right on schedule," in accordance with what Q has previously posted?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good Morning All..

After having a day to digest yesterday's events and seeing today's MSM " talking points ", here's my assessment. Somehow the deep state got wind that POTUS was going to end shut down, extend the " olive branch " in such a reasonable way to Dems, that there was going to be no way to put a bad spin on it. It would / should have put the focus squarely on the conversation of a LOGICAL way to move forward with border security that works for EVERYONE ! He wants to Unite the parties, and mostly unify the People. He really does listen and he understands he is the President of all Americans, lol, even the brainwashed folks that don't quite "get it" yet.

Sooooo, what does the deep state do when POTUS is going to make a big move to promote Unity ? They raid Stone's home in the most ridiculous show of force and intimidation they can muster, CNN camera's on the scene ( cause they're such excellent journalists to "scoop" this story ) and WA-LA, today's BS talking points are all about the criminals that surround Trump. I just gotta believe that reasonable minds will wake up to what's going down.

One last thing about SOTU, aside from SCOTUS & RBG dynamic ( a biggie ) ,having the SOTU in the house will force all the law makers ( 3 branches ) to show their Reactions to what will likely be a compelling case for the Reasonable border security that most know is the right thing to do. When Trump brings in experts that make the case for barriers in strategic places, along with technology and more personal, along with Angel Families, what are the Dems going to do, sit there and pout, not clap, boo him ? Trump should hold out for having SOTU in OUR House !

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My opinion:

I believe the EO for the wall, if it comes to that, will be written for National Security and as a national security necessity and cannot be challenged in court. The Army Corps of Engineers and possibly Navy SeaBees will assume the building of the border barrier, subcontracting the wall with the current subcontractors from DHS. The current subcontractors have already been accepted and it will be a hand-over to the military.

That's my opinion and experience with national security and classified projects...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Last month, DHS published an update on it's 120 miles of tall slatted steel wall construction projects. They will be finished before the end of this year.

Source: www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thank you for the update from Warrior. How did you get his message?

It is good to know he is well as of the 22nd and is still on missions. Maybe it's open season on coyotes and that has kept him busy.

Heavy sleet? He's probably cold.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
DJT tweet

Very interesting: "What about Lisa & Peter’s deleted texts & Wiener’s laptop?"

One, he has tied the three together.

Two, some have said that folks in deep trouble at the FBI have been using the Laptop Contents as a get out of jail blackmail card - don't hate the player hate the game.

Three, for the average Joe reading the tweets this Laptop has no meaning at all. He's introducing it...

So much of what DJT tweets/says is designed to FORCE those who actually care to go look for themselves. Yesterday he mentioned the four women taped up in the car. Most will respond with "uh, he's lying again" but he wants folks to go find that story and those that lurk behind it. When he names a number of people crossing, he wants folks to debunk it with the more horrendous information.

Q said, "has the president ever said anything that wasn't true?" If he "lies" about everything, trade, NK, trafficking numbers, economy then the drones would be leading EVERY SINGLE HEADLINE with the lie. They lead with Covington, Gorilla channel, Stone, and so on.

Well played...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
To those who have sent me a PM...

I need 20 posts before I can reply.

Patience is a virtue.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchimedeanPoint

If we go by what Q says, we are right on schedule.

Like Q said was the plan to begin with.

This leads me to believe this was the plan all along, just like Q said from the beginning.

Do you mind demonstrating how these current events are "right on schedule," in accordance with what Q has previously posted?

We were told a while ago that the plan all along was for the Army Corps of Engineers was to build the wall after a state of emergency was declared regarding the southern border. The funds have been put into the budget from the beginning for the wall. This shutdown fiasco was necessary to show the Dems true colors. I don’t have the specific post numbers but it’s all there.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Start the Clock...

Sarah S seems to be awfully specific.

"stone sits idle" Roger Stone?

15 Drops With Clock

DJT: "21 days, if no deal is done, it’s off to the races!" - Clock hits zero and the race begins...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Right on cue, Brennan opens his flapping jaws via twitter this morning. He just couldn't resist. Look at this projection!

twitter.com...

Trump really gets under Brennan's skin, because Brennan knows DJT KNOWS!!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Your welcome. He sent it via email.

Saw this floating around in the twitter sphere last night after posting his message. It could be related?

link

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thanks.

I had heard about the rape trees before. We can only hope that Warrior is cutting them down along with whatever else needs cut down.
When this is over, maybe we'll get some details....or maybe we can just use our imaginations.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nikkia reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky did you catch the misspelling Weiner? i.e. 🤔

Both of these are abbreviations of Latin expressions: i.e. stands for id est, which means “that is” in Latin. 

link

It is different from i.e.—short for the Latin id est—which means that is, namely, or in other words.

link

Is the laptop going to come into play? Or does it mean something else?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Cranky, I was looking over posts from 2018 and came across this about Dorsey [head of Twitter[and Square?]. Did this ever get decoded/discussed?

Jack Dorsey a Civilian Puppet 771
Q!UW.yye1fxo 15 Feb 2018 - 2:28:16 PM

@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

If the timer is in months and days from 2/15/18, something should happen 34 days from 2/15/19 relating to Pelosi and Twitter/Dorsey

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Help. In Q Post #2398, which is the post Q included as a graphic in his last post of Jan. 13th, there is a line that I haven't figured out and don't remember seeing the explanation for anywhere.

D_insider_term: T_WASH

Anybody?
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply.

I managed to isolate a few Q posts that speak to what Trump is doing, but in my opinion, there is THE PLAN, if all else fails, and then there are other plans that are potentially designed (or made in response; such as if the Democrats suddenly had a change of heart and decided to provide funding for the wall), to mitigate as much fallout as possible, as the original, long-term plan is unfolded.

I personally am OK with that, as there are too many variables and possibilities to expect something of this magnitude to go perfectly well, but I also believe that this is what makes it hard for someone new to follow along, unless one knows how to roll with the punches. There are things that I have not yet said, that would turn this whole thing on it's head, due to the higher PTB, but after the China/5G scandal, I'm looking at things in a different way.

The PNAC/FPI was based on Chinese communism (where neocons and progs all got along), so it's hard to tell at the moment if things are genuinely going in the other direction or if the bait has been simply retooled, and has better disguised the hook we're about to swallow. Trump is an allusive, semi-private player who may or may not have a higher power that is guiding both him and Q to the next phase in our existence. Let's "hope" it's for the better.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

3 weeks. Yep, been wondering about that.

Larry stows Henry's corpse away in an abandoned archway at Glove Lane. Afterwards he goes to his do-good brother Keith (Leslie Banks) for some advice. Keith is a successful attorney with a brilliant mind, well on his way to becoming a judge.

21 Days

Scott free?

Next trump: The Fool

In French Tarot and Droggn, the Fool is an excuse but in a rare circumstance it will be the highest trump. If the player who holds the Fool has won all the previous tricks, in the last trick the Fool becomes the highest trump.
link

Man, this is a trip!

ETA: The Fool is the 0 (zero) - reset the clock, indeed!
edit on 26-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Then it was a sharp move by Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join