It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, catching up so apologies if this has already been raised.

The following shows we were told by Q on Jan 5th that POTUS would reopen government on Jan 25th for 3 weeks until Feb 15th...

Q Post #2647:

What has this to do with the shutdown? Well what's the time on the watch in the picture?

3:15 = reopen for 3 weeks until Feb 15th!

People, People, a ROUND OF APPLAUSE for REL!!!!!!!
edit on Sat Jan 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yup.
Sufi hit the bullseye

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Something not really covered so far, I trust DJT and Q will not mind the shout out here.

WW, World Wide. This has been mentioned in many Q drops, by others and of course seen in many places across the world. Who's doing it in the other places???

I raise this because on top of everything else (including dealing with temperamental Q folks) DJT is the Lightning Rod for the entire WW process. DJT and Melania are taking the heat for the operations going on elsewhere too. Folks on other countries are chanting "we want trump" and we see Q's on the yellow vests.

On top of the minutia of the US day to day, the rest of the world has placed DJT at the center of their awakening.

That is one hell of a place to be no matter your feeling about how things are going or not going.

Pass it up...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pavil

I remember reading earlier that this reporter lives in Washington D.C., yet was down in Florida for Stone's arrest. This was not gut instinct, imo. Somebody definitely leaked. Mueller to Comey to Shortell? Is Comey the bridge?

My 1st thought when I read this was, " yeah, Comey is a bridge about to fall down ", then the song London Bridges popped in my mind. Well, look at this weird thing I found about the possible meanings of this song.

'LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN' "London Bridge Is Falling Down" can be taken at face value. There is much debate about the origin of this nursery rhyme, but all of them seem to agree that nothing good was happening. This rhyme could be about a Viking attack in 1014 led by Olaf II of Norway, who supposedly destroyed the bridge during the attack. Another tale is that the bridge was built on a foundation of human sacrifices, made up of mostly children. That was supposed to keep the bridge upright, which obviously didn't work if the rhyme is to be believed.

mom.me...

Now look at this pic of the London Bridge, remind you of anything ?!

The creepy Baal arch again ? Looks like Mason's pillars ? lol...IDK...just throwing it out there, kinda interesting. Sufi what did you grow up believing this song meant ?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Nikkia reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky did you catch the misspelling Weiner? i.e. 🤔

Both of these are abbreviations of Latin expressions: i.e. stands for id est, which means “that is” in Latin. 

link

It is different from i.e.—short for the Latin id est—which means that is, namely, or in other words.

link

Is the laptop going to come into play? Or does it mean something else?

Rubini has more on the laptop. Very interesting take on how it came about...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Was Josh Campbell with David Shortell when Stone's house was raided?

James Comey, btw, tweeted that same NYT article along with the pic of the umbrellas about a year ago.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank-you for explaining President Trump's strategy from your point of view. I still think the shut-down hurt him more than the Democrats. Trump said, "I'll take the blame". But what good came out of it? That's what I can't ascertain.

Because President Trump said he respects the SOTU address/history, I don't see him deviating too far from tradition on that night.

BUT...I'd be ESTATIC if he were to declassify some or all of the 5 Spygate-related buckets over 3 days leading up to the State of the Union! I bet CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc.. would decide to NOT even broadcast the SOTU. (Nancy and Dems would look horrible on camera.)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

For two years, people have been attributing those words to the "NYPD Chief". But I can never find where he said this. A statement like this from the Chief of Police in New York City, wouldn't be hidden. OIG Horowitz would have included it in his 2nd IG Report too.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Was Josh Campbell with David Shortell when Stone's house was raided?
Sames Comey, btw, tweeted that same NYT article along with the pic of the umbrellas about a year ago.

That's why I was asking. From that post, I thought Campbell was the reporter down in Florida, wasn't paying attention.

Thanks for pointing out.

Update: Campbell and Shortell have worked on articles jointly as recently as Jan 17th 2019

Link

I have a hunch that Campbell is Shortell's "Hunch".

Shortell is CNN'S Crime and Justice producer and Campbell is a "Josh Campbell is a CNN Law Enforcement Analyst, providing insight on crime, justice, and national security issues". I'm sure they work together quite often.

edit on 26-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I have a hunch that Campbell is Shortell's "Hunch"

Mueller > Comey > Campbell > Shortell

Mueller's 3 degrees of separation...

edit on 26-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For two years, people have been attributing those words to the "NYPD Chief". But I can never find where he said this. A statement like this from the Chief of Police in New York City, wouldn't be hidden. OIG Horowitz would have included it in his 2nd IG Report too.

CWM, I saw that statement on the NYPD web page. It was the Chief of Detectives who said it as I recall.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Doomsday hysteria in Davos - UN chief says 'we are losing the race' on climate change

UN chief Antonio Guterres warned that the world is “losing the race” on climate change as he demanded that governments make bolder commitments beyond the Paris accord.

A word is missing...
The correct phrase is "We are losing the HUMAN race", due to the leftists, LGBTs, gender ideologists, globalists, vegans, migrations, terrorists and all those who want to decimate mankind, led by George Soros.

T ransgender epidemic in the UK: One child changes gender every day – a non-issue and normal says PM Theresa May

The United Kingdom is seeing a record number of children, under the age of 16, identifying as transgender – with at least one child making the switch every single day.

Brits should burn this nut at the stake.

Le Pen appeals to ‘Yellow Vest’ movement ahead of EU elections – says the battle is between nationalists and globalists.

“The European Union as it stands is a menace to our identity and to our security,” she added, while praising the Yellow Vests as a “healthy popular revolt”. The battle is now between nationalists and globalists,” she concluded.

Yellow Vest Movement Spreads to Australia & Poland

The Yellow Vest Movement Has Gone Global
A few Irish Yellow vest Q's

Yellow vests movement World Wide Yuuge Wiki!

edit on 26-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is Puerto Rico the new Haiti?

First more than 30 members of Dem leadership converge on the island for some kind of "conference" and information gathering purpose a couple of weeks ago, Nancy Pelosi included.

Now, Hillary and Bill and hundreds of leaders will be in San Juan, Puerto Rico joining the Clinton Global Initiative to address hurricane recovery relief from 2017. twitter.com...

Look out, Puerto Ricans! Hide your children!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A little history on Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS and how he turned. Looks like he learned so much about dirty politics and how well it paid, he went to the dark side.

Twenty-one years ago, a Wall Street Journal reporter and a popular academic pundit issued a stark warning: The proliferation of opposition research in U.S. political campaigns was debasing American elections. The alarm came in the form of a 339-page book, “Dirty Little Secrets: The Persistence of Corruption in American Politics.”

The journalist was Glenn R. Simpson, a respected investigative reporter; the professor was University of Virginia political scientist Larry J. Sabato. Their book detailed the “dirty tricks” that, in the two decades since, have put America’s two major political parties at each other’s throats and led to widespread disillusionment among voters.

Railing against “sleaze” in campaigns, political consultancies, and Washington journalism, the authors deplored opposition research as a “gateway to acts that are not just offensive but duplicitous and sometimes illegal.” The proliferation of mud-slinging, they wrote, had turned campaigns once fought over real issues into a “debate over irrelevancies” -- and led to blackmail and other crimes.

RealClearInvestigation s

The link at the bottom of the page gives 4 direct quotes from the book.

I chose this one because it directly relates to why he probably chose this path.

Taking advantage of the efficiencies of the information age, such as cheap access to computer databases, the “opposition research” field (known as ‘oppo’ or ‘op research,’ for short) blossomed into a multimillion-dollar industry. ... With fees rarely exceeding $20,000 for a basic report, even modestly funded campaigns found they could play the game, and the number of firms selling such services grew by 200 percent between 1990 and 1994. At least forty-four firms advertised such services by 1995.

If the man ever had any ethics/integrity, he sold his soul for money.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Here's a good refresher thread when this case (NYPD, laptop, Clinton) broke the news headlines.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

DJT Tweets

Time Stamps.

5:39
5:49
5:51

I think Stone is a chess piece, he was just moved into position. Is he asking folks to look at where Stone was "employed" prior to DJT?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

ML, just for info, whilst that Baal arch-like bridge is the most famous bridge in London, it's not actually London Bridge - it's Tower Bridge. London Bridge is the next one over as shown in this pic from googlemaps:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

But you cant because you have none. Its all fantasy conspiracy theory. I mean ive even seen people think that the Conald is a time traveller or appointed by god or chosen over 50 years ago. Laughable theories. The lack of logic and mad desire for democrats to be all filthy criminals is basically Q in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Great post. Simpson was raging against the machine at the start, but then became the engine that drove the whole machine over the cliff.

Pretty ironic he became what he despised.

.....now hopefully we all can take it down once and for all.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join