It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, a search of the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab, on our spreadsheet, for "defeat" gives:

POYUS tweet 1076515352249590000
on Dec 22 2018 11:30:35
(note that Jan 25th was 35 days after start on Dec 21st midnight and this tweet was on day one of shutdown!):

....going to be there for three months, and that was seven years ago - we never left. When I became President, ISIS was going wild. Now ISIS is largely defeated and other local countries, including Turkey, should be able to easily take care of whatever remains. We're coming home!

POTUS tweet 1075397797929770000
on Dec 19 2018 09:29:49 (Note IntraDelta = 20:20 = clear vision):

We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.

Q Post #2582 (adds to 17)
Dec 11 2018 12:27:39:

""You will not win?"" - Pelosi
You didn't think the largest MIL spending bill in history (FY 2019) wasn't going to [indirectly] include funding for the wall did you?
Learn the Constitution re: vested powers of POTUS re: matters of NAT SEC.
This was planned and forecasted as the 'border funding' solution from the beginning.
twitter.com...
Anons had the proof long ago but shining a light back then would have defeated the primary purpose of showing the 'public' the real objective of D's (party of open borders/elim of ICE/elim of security/defend illegals over Americans _Midterm_elec).
These people are stupid.
Q

Q Post #1822
Aug 06 2018 18:31:41:

Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
""a conspiracy to destroy the government""
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
""they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice""
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

POTUS tweet 1007993462539640000
Jun 16 2018 09:29:03:

"Americans must demand their lawmakers support the legislation we need to defeat MS-13 once and for all, and to ensure every American child in every American community can grow up in safety, and grow up in security, and in peace." t.co...

There are others from march 18 to Oct 17 in relation to MS13, opiod crisis, Light will always defeat darkness, good will always defeat evil.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Anyone got any info on Willie Brown? Former San Francisco mayor crediting himself with helping boost Kamala Harris' career, and also had an extramarital affair with her.

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

link

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Sabre, from "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab on our spreadsheet, using search of "distress" gives only Q Posts:

#2021 (20+21=41 = GHWB):
Aug 30 2018 19:12:19

GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.
Q

Aug 10 2018 13:43:53 (TimeDelta2Acronym gives HW):

Code: AB-aKd&Egh281Q
282-18-2983821-28172391u721
DISTRESS.
CHECK-IN 00:00+[37209-a271927]-[381937821]
ROUTE T
Q

Nov 13 2017 13:04:46 (IntraDelta = 09:42 = cabal to Bill Clinton:

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this
stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can
hear you breathing.
Q
_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

In summary, it looks like "distress" has only been used in terms of deep state in distress.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

She said that yesterday. Today, Saturday, the POTUS Schedule indicates FAA has taken steps to secure the air space.

Once again, the plot thickens.

Actually, Pelosi's spokesman said today (Saturday) that President Trump is NOT delivering the State of the Union in the U.S. House on January 29th..

And, as this theconservativetreehouse.com... really good analysis argues, Pelosi's messages on Saturday morning, accusing Trump of being "blackmailed" by, and therefore beholden to Putin, were designed to:

1.) Keep President Trump out of the U.S. House for delivering the SOTU.

2.) To lay out the framework for Impeachment Investigations. Investigations to ruin Trump's name and make America want someone else in 2020 who isn't so "controversial". Naturally the MSM will report 24/7 on every little anti-Trump theory that comes out of the House committees perpetual investigations.

I would say that Pelosi's sudden and sinister offensive preparations, warrants "Bringing Down The House" via the declassified, damning documents, like Q said would happen. NOW IS THE TIME.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Re the "day marker decodes turned up anything significant in relevance to POTUS tweets?"

Not had time to look apart from to note that there are no tweets with numbers in brackets such as [1], [5], [10], [15]... only [@USCG], [media], [Thank you].

Worth reviewing based on our findings on the shutdown though - i.e. 4 tweet dates being used to express a countdown of 8, 4, 2, 1.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

DJT was in the Oval office with the bear and the buffalo sculpture as the backdrop when he made his comment about Truth and the security witch hunt. You said the application overrode your speaker control (3 times).

I think that sculpture may reference something from the Lincoln Douglas debates before the US civil war ~1858.

We have Maduro in the ice cave and Bank of England is allocating the political funding in Venezuela now.

US air space security around Washington has been implemented for a (potential) SOTU address Tuesday 29th.

PSOTU now with driving political spin or classic SOTU later after some of the issues get resolved?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Anyone got any info on Willie Brown? Former San Francisco mayor crediting himself with helping boost Kamala Harris' career, and also had an extramarital affair with her.

Ole' Willie was quite a character in CA politics back in the 80's and 90's, known for expensive and flamboyant clothing, expensive cars, womanizing. He had a baby with a lobbyist and " kept " her on the tax payers dime and funneled 2.3 million dollars to her through " non-profits " . He was always in the news for some sort of scandal, enough that I even remember it, cause I didn't follow politics much back then.

A few extra creepy things about him I discovered this morning.

1. He played himself in the " Godfather III " ..... hmmm, there's that reference again ?
2. Here's what he's been up to since 2013....Yikes !!!!

In September 2013, the western span of the Bay Bridge was officially named for Willie Brown.[73] In early 2015, Brown was named to the board of directors of the San Francisco-based biopharmaceutical company Global Blood Therapeutics.[74]

en.wikipedia.org...(politician)

Here's what this Co. works on, wonder if aborted babies are used ?

A biopharmaceutical, also known as a biologic(al) medical product,[1] or biologic, is any pharmaceutical drug product manufactured in, extracted from, or semisynthesized from biological sources. Different from totally synthesized pharmaceuticals, they include vaccines, blood, blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapies, tissues, recombinant therapeutic protein, and living cells used in cell therapy. Biologics can be composed of sugars, proteins, or nucleic acids or complex combinations of these substances, or may be living cells or tissues. They (or their precursors or components) are isolated from living sources—human, animal, plant, fungal, or microbial.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: opps

Sorry, didn't send properly, see below post.

edit on 27-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I can't recall if it was PJ or Federalist who ran with a story on things to know about Kamala Harris, and it featured that bit about Willie Brown pretty prominently.

They didn't just have an affair. She was constantly on his arm everywhere he went during on of his campaigns instead of his wife. It was out and very public, and all his wife will say when asked was that "It was a difficult time."
edit on 27-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ole' Willie was quite a character in CA politics back in the 80's and 90's, known for expensive and flamboyant clothing, expensive cars, womanizing. He had a baby with a lobbyist and " kept " her on the tax payers dime and funneled 2.3 million dollars to her through " non-profits " . He was always in the news for some sort of scandal, enough that I even remember it, cause I didn't follow politics much back then.

A few extra creepy things about him I discovered this morning.
1. He played himself in the " Godfather III " ..... hmmm, there's that reference again ?
2. Here's what he's been up to since 2013....Yikes !!!!

In September 2013, the western span of the Bay Bridge was officially named for Willie Brown.[73] In early 2015, Brown was named to the board of directors of the San Francisco-based biopharmaceutical company Global Blood Therapeutics.[74]
en.wikipedia.org...(politician) Here's what this Co. works on, wonder if aborted babies are used ?

A biopharmaceutical, also known as a biologic(al) medical product,[1] or biologic, is any pharmaceutical drug product manufactured in, extracted from, or semisynthesized from biological sources. Different from totally synthesized pharmaceuticals, they include vaccines, blood, blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapies, tissues, recombinant therapeutic protein, and living cells used in cell therapy. Biologics can be composed of sugars, proteins, or nucleic acids or complex combinations of these substances, or may be living cells or tissues. They (or their precursors or components) are isolated from living sources—human, animal, plant, fungal, or microbial.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Has an elected senator ever failed to get a security clearance?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Remember when Q said that certain platforms will collapse under the weight of their illegal actions? Well, take a look at this:

Facebook Slides After Report Claims 50% Of Its Users Are Fake

As bad as things have been for Facebook since the Cambridge Analytica scandal broke one year ago, one team of researchers, led by a former peer of Mark Zuckerberg at Harvard who created one of the original Facebook prototypes, thinks the reality of the company's circumstances is even more dire than investors realize.

In a report published Thursday by PlainSite, an independent research shop led by Aaron Greenspan, analysts calculated that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has been regularly lying to investors and the public about the company's user metrics, and that the company could be overestimating the number of users by as much as 50%.

The team detailed their findings in a 70-page report published on their website.

"Facebook has been lying to the public about the scale of its problem with fake accounts, which likely exceed 50% of its network. Its official metrics—many of which it has stopped reporting quarterly—are self-contradictory and even farcical. The company has lost control of its own product."

Apparently, many of these fake accounts are just "click bots" that randomly click on ads. What this means is, Facebook is scamming its advertisers by falsifying advertising metrics so they can charge higher rates for ads.

It's not really scamming the ad companies. If these bots are "click bots" that do nothing but click on ads = the ad companies benefiting also.

They're definitely scamming the people who pay for the ads. How would you feel if you spent good money buying an ad on Facebook, only to learn that fully half the accounts (and probably 70%-80% of the ad clicks) are fake?

INF#CKINGDEED! Finally The Truth about the levels of manipulation of the public and the outright LIES of the 'social media barons' disgusts me

whatever happened to people's morality? Why does everyone now seen to "have a price" you Can pay them to Do things they say they are against/don't believe in BUT "I've gotta have a job man" (that I can make at keast $100k pa at)

even if it Is

working for a corrupt institution doing fubar "work" for 'E Corp'?

smh ... I'd rather panhandle and sleep in a park than be 'bought to support' some "corporate rapists" and the world they built which we currently live in and God help us that The Don and team Can dismantle the beyond corrupt cabal

A Very Important part of us 'supporting The Plan' is in US not supporting obvious the corruption we have come to know and hate. Please give some thought to where you're spending your money and time, even changing ONE of your behaviors to 'withdraw support' from (or even better, "delete") the corrupt bastards from your lives and stop seen ads on FB (or worse, being a 'real click') the sooner you dis-empower them

and that's what we want, don't we?
the bastards out of their 'bastions and bunkers'

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Roger Stone has information on the "Deep State"? That's what Devin Nunes is implying.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

link

Ol' Willie, the "Man about Town" making adulterers of the many ( a "for profit" corporation)😆

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I hadn't heard of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, so thanks for that pointer!

I'm wondering if the reason Nancy Pelosi doesn't want the SOTU on 29th is that she knows of an assassination plot planned for 29th. She wouldn't want that to put her house majority at risk so doesn't want it happening at SOTU (especially as she would be behind POTUS and in the firing line).

If so, POTUS also knows of the planned attack and has used SOTU as an excuse to impose US air space security around Washington? This would have the following effects:
a) Lowered risk and greater protection against airplane or cruise missile attack?
b) Presumably this would also impact the ability to use drones?
c) If Pelosi wants to be out of town at the time of an attack then she has to leave before the air security timeframe - giving a hint that such a plan is on the cards?

I tried to look for a link between Pelosi and bear or buffalo and came up with this phrase for bear:

"Era Peloso come un orso." = "He was hairy all over like a bear!"

For buffalo, this looks interesting: Rep. Brian Higgins of Buffalo reversed stand against Pelosi for Speaker

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am posting this because I haven't seen the picture used in this video yet.

Three Broken ribs at 85 years old.
If you can't cough you can't clear your lungs
If you have parts of lung removed,

www.verywellhealth.com...

Ventilator Use The breathing tube that allowed the ventilator to breathe for you during surgery is sometimes left in place while you are in recovery. Since this can cause some anxiety, you will be given medications that keep you very drowsy until the tube is removed.

Chest Tubes When you are able, the nursing staff will help you sit, and then encourage you to get up and walk with assistance. You may not feel like being active, but increasing activity will help you regain your strength more quickly and reduce the risk of developing blood clots.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The first Lincoln-Douglas debate was on 8/21, 1858.
DJT suggested 21 days till we are "off to the races".
21 21?
So much more, it will take time to digest!

edit on 27-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.exopolitics.org...

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great granddaughter of President Dwight Eisenhower, claims that from April 2006 to January 2007, she and a friend were the targets of a covert recruitment effort to be taken to a future Mars colony to escape imminent catastrophic earth events. Laura Eisenhower says that despite her repeated refusals, she was subjected to different forms of pressure by individuals associated with the Mars colony project, the head of which she claimed was famed physicist, Dr. Hal Puthoff.

Godspeed?

Puthoff’s involvement in an alleged Mars colony recruitment project that targeted Eisenhower and her friend takes on particular significance with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) releasing a list of 38 Defense Intelligence Reference Documents (DIRD) studying the feasibility of exotic propulsion and energy technologies. The DIA documents date back to 2007 when funding was first made available for the creation of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) through the Senate Majority Leader at the time, Harry Reid.

Flynn used to head DIA
These Docs were released 10 days ago

]It should be noted that Puthoff is widely credited with establishing the remote viewing program at Stanford Research Institute that received funding from the DIA and the U.S. intelligence community from 1970 up to 1994, when the DIA decided to stop funding for reasons best explained by the veteran remote viewer, Joseph McMoneagle.

What is remarkable here is the number of advanced technology topics she mentioned in her 2010 report that match many of the studies in the list of 38 Defense Intelligence Reference Documents (DIRD) released eight years later in 2018. Even more significant is that six of the 38 DIRD papers identified in the DIA list had as their primary authors scientists affiliated with EarthTech International.

interview with Eisenhower where she discusses AI,Bloodlines, looking glass tech. and much more,

edit on 27-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Not that I can find!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The Supreme Court is becoming a ruthless organization 💇

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Nikkia reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky did you catch the misspelling Weiner? i.e. 🤔

Both of these are abbreviations of Latin expressions: i.e. stands for id est, which means “that is” in Latin. 

link

It is different from i.e.—short for the Latin id est—which means that is, namely, or in other words.

link

Is the laptop going to come into play? Or does it mean something else?

Great Catch! I did not see that.

This matters to be sure. The laptop issues are interesting. It is said to have been his insurance so the 600000 emails are likely more valuable then the alleged few the FBI looked through. Assuming the ENTIRE laptop is in play now for beneficial legal reasons that spelling error seems to let us know the contents are now in play.

Not sure if anyone caught it but 'Wiener' is also misspelled in the IG report on Pg 294.
www.justice.gov...

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join