It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems the United Kingdom is being run by individuals who the citizens really don't want.

Lol, Care, in Reality the citizens of the UK don't even know of 94% of 'those people' ... never have, never will

It's those people who Q's crew are out to defeat

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You sir are correct! McConnell is not what he seems... RINO

ever look into his wife?

en.wikipedia.org...

In April 2008, Chao's father gave Chao and McConnell between $5 million and $25 million,[65] which "boosted McConnell's personal worth from a minimum of $3 million in 2007 to more than $7 million"[66] and "helped the McConnells after their stock portfolio dipped in the wake of the financial crisis that year."[67]

I wonder if she knows Feinsten's " Driver"
edit on 27-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: added

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
I still don't think it's just one guy, but personally I think it would be freaking awesome if Q turned out to be a chef. Even if he's not Q, I'd still like to spend some time in the kitchen with Michael. He's got fantastic energy and I could learn a lot.

Mike Flynn hired the guy. P-A-I-N? Kitchen is hot? How could I not pick up on that?

I love this timeline.

I like the idea where people project Q as an extension of their alter-ego.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

I'm sorry but the timing of this with the summit is a lot of coincidence...

I couldn't agree more ... one of the last 'real' flashpoints on the planet ... BOTH have nuclear weapons

It just might be another of le Cabal's "desperation deadman's distraction switches" ... and nukes make for a hell of a 'distraction'

I sure hope there are some 'broad minded and level headed' diplomats dealing with this case

It could get .... ugly

edit on 27-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: Boom!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

It seems the United Kingdom is being run by individuals who the citizens really don't want.

Lol, Care, in Reality the citizens of the UK don't even know of 94% of 'those people' ... never have, never will
It's those people who Q's crew are out to defeat

I hope 'those people' are shown the exit door and replaced with REAL patriots..ASAP. Good luck J.J.!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The only thing I knew about McConnell's wife before you shared that info, is that she was going to beat the crap out of some protestors who accosted her and Mitch last Summer. On the video, it looked like Mitch wet his pants, lol. Thank-you.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

If Q is correct about what's coming very soon to our corrupt politicians and other former top govt officials, only a nuclear attack somewhere on the planet, would be serious enough to put everything on hold.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think we have another "Business marriage"

ETA - who wears the pants and who wets them..I remember that, classic
edit on 27-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Added more words

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The only thing I knew about McConnell's wife before you shared that info, is that she was going to beat the crap out of some protestors who accosted her and Mitch last Summer. On the video, it looked like Mitch wet his pants, lol. Thank-you.

McConnell's Wife is the Secretary of Transportation
😎
Elaine Chao

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now I understand the above reference to McConnell's wife possibly knowing Diane Feinstein's driver.

Old Mitch got himself a good protector, smart lady, and a cutie, all in one package.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oh well..it looks like no progress was made at the US-NK Summit. Kim keeps building Nukes, we keep sanctions going.

I'm sure Kim Jung misses shooting his rockets and showing the world how tough he is. Probably won't be long before he returns to his old ways. Oh well.. America First.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I thought it was already a "Done Deal" and this was all just for show...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If Q is correct about what's coming very soon to our corrupt politicians and other former top govt officials, only a nuclear attack somewhere on the planet, would be serious enough to put everything on hold.

exactly ... which is why is might be a 'desperate last attempt' to divert attention from the other "bombs" going off!

I hope not, maybe it Is "misdirection" but from what?

Definitely 'a coincidence' as far as 'timing' is concerned.

let's just wait and see, might be 'snuffed out' overnight, so to speak and become a nothingburger ... I hope so

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Can anyone highlight the reflection in peace_is_the_prize_4.png from Q post #2905? Middle left side of the picture there looks to be a reflection of someone's arms stretched out to take the picture whilst remaining hidden. I could be wrong but it looks like a blue/white checkered pattern long sleeve/button down shirt.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I thought it was already a "Done Deal" and this was all just for show...

I'm glad the summit is over early, so we can get down to BUSINESS! Get that Mueller report out, so the MAJOR BOOMS can begin.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

In that case I am glad q is wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Funny that this ended with no deal.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There was no deal.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Was there a deal? Did kim give up his nukes and join the south?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The message is nobody , under any circumstances, should focus on the fact POTUS is currently about to unite and denuke the Koreas.

Did he though?

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join