It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

twitter.com...

So does this help or hinder middle east peace?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

a reply to: PokeyJoe

Money laundering.

Potus has a few months left in office.

I wonder what the republicans plan b is for 2020?

Dude, do you even know what money laundering is? Because almost everyone who accuses Trump of money laundering seems to think that if they can somehow trace a connection between the eeeeeeeevil Russians and Trump, that automatically makes him guilty of this.

I do not think it has anything to do with them pesky russians.

I bet they have pics of potus stuffing cash into a maytag washer this time.

OK, now I know you're just making stuff up.

As for Cohen, he has already plead guilty and been sentenced. Congress does not have the authority to throw that out.

Keep up. Cohen admitted he signed the narc forms yesterday and is expecting reduced sentence for his additional testimony.

He spilt the beans and is gonna be a big movie star now.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Again this isn't a game

We're at war people...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

nypost.com...

Go figure: If you’re a birther or a 9/11 denier, chances are you aren’t much fun to be around. Sure, we’ve been saying this about our wack-job uncle for years — but now it’s backed up by science.

Lol

Our research has shown for the first time the role that conspiracy theories can play in determining an individual’s attitude to everyday crime,” study co-author and Kent professor Karen Douglas said in a statement. “It demonstrates that people subscribing to the view that others have conspired might be more inclined toward unethical actions.”

With contemporary conspiracy theories targeting everything from myths surrounding the Mueller report to the chilling “secret” behind Disney’s “Frozen,” this cultural phenomenon is certainly ripe for clinical exploration.

The Mueller report, eh New York Post?

As such, the new study measured participants’ “belief in general notions of conspiracy” as well as how much they agreed with specific theories (“There was an official campaign by MI6 toassassinate Princess Diana”). Those inclined to believe the theories were “more accepting of everyday crime,” such as demanding a refund for no appropriate reason.

Thats a weird specific thing, demanding refunds for no reason. LOL.

Or, as co-author Dan Jolley of Staffordshire put it, “People believing in conspiracy theories are more likely to be accepting of everyday crime, while exposure to theories increases a feeling of anomie, which in turn predicts increased future everyday crime intentions.”

This really really made me laugh.

Can anyone read this and take it seriously?

The media needs to get a life.

They conveniently forgot to mention the reason why conspiracy theorists exist is because of authorities lying so much that the people no longer know what to believe and who to trust.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

More like being a criminal makes you more likely to understand Goverment Conspiracy

Like I dunno...say...you found yourself selling Cocaine for Hezbollah?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You see confidence, I see desperation...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

So does this help or hinder middle east peace?

Hard to say. I'm pretty sure ISIS was created by Israel for the specific purpose of destabilizing the Middle East. How much of that is attributable to Benjamin Netanyahu is open for debate.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Money laundering.

Dude, do you even know what money laundering is? Because almost everyone who accuses Trump of money laundering seems to think that if they can somehow trace a connection between the eeeeeeeevil Russians and Trump, that automatically makes him guilty of this.

As for Cohen, he has already plead guilty and been sentenced. Congress does not have the authority to throw that out.

Keep up. Cohen admitted he signed the narc forms yesterday and is expecting reduced sentence for his additional testimony.

Maybe he's hoping not to get charged for yet another crime

"I just entered a referral for criminal investigation of Michael Cohen, who violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act by illegally lobbying on behalf of foreign entities without registering"
Cohen talks about "blind loyalty." His real blind loyalty? It's to the almighty dollar.
— Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows) February 27, 2019

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Damn right lol

Nobody deserves a capital letter from me. lol

People that capitalize names are just followers.

Kidding......kinda.....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Money laundering.

Cohen already lied under oath

His testimony is worth dick

The left is really good at hyping their garbage plays

If Q is blue balling the Right then the MSM has been doing the same to the Left since late 2015

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I bet his lawyers keep him out of any real trouble. There is a get out free card as long as you can afford it.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RootOfDawud

you do know trump hired this liar as his personal attorney, right? he became his fixer and worked for him for TEN years..

it's funny.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That's true.

Both sides are in a Pavlov's experiment and are salivating for the bell.

Either side is cheering for any little morsel at this point.

Anything.

Just one little morsel.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because lawyer's who tell the truth are what everyone wants...😏

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you do know trump hired this liar as his personal attorney, right? he became his fixer and worked for him for TEN years..

it's funny.

From where I'm sitting it doesn't look like he ever stopped working for him

It's only fair to look for dirt on the God Emperor before Hillary and Obama's ghosts come raging out of the closet

link   

Is that even a thing? Lawyers that tell the truth?
edit on 28-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RootOfDawud

Money laundering.

If Q is blue balling the Right then the MSM has been doing the same to the Left since late 2015

Cohen lied again on Tuesday. At least once, possibly several times. He told Mark Meadows he wasn't interested in a job at the White House, but multiple sources including CNN say this was a lie, and Cohen desperately wanted to be the White House chief of staff. He also said Roger Stone had a phone call with Julian Assange, which nobody else seems to know about, and which conflicts with the allegations in Stone's indictment (which lays out only indirect contact via intermediaries).

And that's before we even get into the FARA violations he stupidly admitted to in open session.
edit on 28-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RootOfDawud

Money laundering.

Cohen lied again on Tuesday. At least once, possibly several times. He told Mark Meadows he wasn't interested in a job at the White House, but multiple sources including CNN say this was a lie, and Cohen desperately wanted to be the White House chief of staff. He also said Roger Stone had a phone call with Julian Assange, which nobody else seems to know about, and which conflicts with the allegations in Stone's indictment (which lays out only indirect contact via intermediaries).

And that's before we even get into the FARA violations he stupidly admitted to in open session.

Chief of Staff?

Dear God what a nightmare

As if that place isn't leaky enough....

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

twitter.com...

She is right.

For such a bigtime "fixer" he did look terrified.

Is he acting?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes. He met with Adam Schiff, Lanny Davis and who knows who else the night before the testimony. He was reading from prepared notes the entire time. It isnt hard to connect the dots there.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join