It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
Are endorphins the same as adrenaline?

No, they are different compounds.

The journey is the thrill. The adrenochrome is truly the chemical lagniappe.

Adrenochrome seems to be a byproduct that really doesn't do anything. It might be used as an indicator of an imbalance but, after the study everyone seems to bring up, nothing has been written about any psychoactive properties. It is also administered to some people with rare blood conditions, from what I have dug up.

edit on 27-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Some may find this amusing.

POTUS said they are really rolling out the red carpet for them in Vietnam (@2:45min)

POTUS says the "World is watching" at 1:54min

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Some may find this amusing.

POTUS said they are really rolling out the red carpet for them in Vietnam (@2:45min)

POTUS says the "World is watching" at 1:54min

1:40 "... even since last year when we were spending time together - my SECOND trip..."
edit on 27-2-2019 by crankyoldman because: because now is the now

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Brilliant

Sorry non twit users, embedded clip of Kim looking at DJT and laughing when a presstitute asks about Cohen.

(the real and true point of Cohen revealed in that singular glance - distraction)

Clip Watch the body language, it is a done deal folks - done, this is a show.

This is so big... Asia.

Trust The Plan, as it is WE that are the plan - we have always been the plan.

edit on 27-2-2019 by crankyoldman because: time is illusion

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for those two clips and the comments. First glimpse of Trump/Kim Jung I've seen today. You're right.. DONE DEAL..and the American Mainstream Media is a JOKE, globally.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Is everybody follow the Cohen thread? God what a dumpster fire that turned out to be -- for the Dems, and especially for Cohen, who blundered into admitting multiple FARA act violations, and was immediately referred to the DOJ by Meadows.

Meanwhile, the best he can do is to assure us that Trump was somehow able to direct him to lie without asking him to.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for those two clips and the comments. First glimpse of Trump/Kim Jung I've seen today. You're right.. DONE DEAL..and the American Mainstream Media is a JOKE, globally.

Funny how today was chosen for Cohens testimony (after it was re-scheduled a couple times). Its almost like they found out the date for the Trump/Kim Summit in Vietnam and purposefully scheduled the hearing for today to make Trump look bad while he is abroad trying to broker peace on the Korean Peninsula. Then we find out that Cohen met with Adam Schiff and other Dems to prepare for the questioning today. How is that OK? Cohen has been reading from prepared notes the entire time, no doubt cooked up by his (also Clinton's) lawyer Lanny Davis and Adam Schiff.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

(post by BeeAnon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I get the feeling Twitter is trying to tell me something.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BeeAnon

Meh. Here is a list of vendors from whom you can buy adrenochrome. It isn't scheduled so it is OTC. That is the reality.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Meh. Here is a list of vendors from whom you can buy adrenochrome. It isn't scheduled so it is OTC. That is the reality.

Personally I dont think it is all about adrenochrome. It is about the blood as well. We have seen scientific proof and new companies spring up that show the benefits of young blood transfusion/consumption. Is it so hard for you to believe that this stuff is being harvested by people?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This personality type presented is even more fun to deal with in real life. It’s akin to those people that respond to everything with a shoulder shrug and “no big deal” attitude. Tbh living that way must be incredibly boring. Life is both a mystery to be figured out and an adventure to be lived. Those who have decided, undoubtedly, that we are just accidental stardust, with no purpose, are sadder to me than those who struggle with existential questions and heavy emotions. Gotta find a balance, ya know, but like everything in life, it’s like a circle, not linear- you go too far to either side of the isle and you wind up in the same place.

I like to roam around myself. Also, to come here every single day and troll against something you don’t even believe in? I have never even clicked a flat earth thread. Because I don’t believe in it. It’s not natural to be so drawn to something you oppose so dearly.

Consider why you can’t take your eyes off this “train wreck”

You, too, are watching for the miracle to emerge from the wreckage- because a piece of you believes it will happen.

Q is for question and I think having a lot of questions about a lot of things is what draws people
to the fringe of reality. Hell if it’s a game- it’s one of the more interesting ones I’ve ever seen.

There’s two kinds of people when you break it down- those that believe there’s magic, mystery, and wonder all around us, and those that close their eyes. It’s the very definition of woke, when you get to the heart of it.

Also what you can find currently about this chemical could change..... are GMOs, Organics, synthetic dyes, all that hoopla not mainstream today and a decade ago it was fringe and ridiculous to mention?

Time. It confines us and it eventually frees us. Time is your obstacle to perceiving what many are tapping in to. Time will reveal all.... there’s been a lot of mention on this thread of humans as currency.

What about the value of time? If human souls are the true currency, then maybe time is the bank in which it is kept safe. Maybe that’s a little wooooo out there- but it’s the mystical that intrigues me to this thread - not the politics.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Double. I’m ashamed of my lack of ability to remember double posts happen between the 28-32 of every hour.

It’s true.
edit on 27-2-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Personally I dont think it is all about adrenochrome.

That is my point.

It is about the blood as well. We have seen scientific proof and new companies spring up that show the benefits of young blood transfusion/consumption. Is it so hard for you to believe that this stuff is being harvested by people?

There it is, reality. They are already doing it, legally, and you don't have to kill anyone to do so.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes. and the central role in the entire worlds history being the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and his blood that was shed on the Cross....I mean the entire calendar starts over with AD after this event. Blood sacrifices have been a part of human history forever. Why? What have we forgotten? It’s so much deeper than just corrupt politicians and money.

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

The message is nobody , under any circumstances, should focus on the fact POTUS is currently about to unite and denuke the Koreas.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Double. I’m ashamed of my lack of ability to remember double posts happen between the 28-32 of every hour.

It’s true.

Except your post was not between 28-32.

It was at 32.

Looks like the parameters are between 28-33.

Just sayin

edit on 27-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
theres that time confinement again. Making sure that just when we think we’ve got it figured out, it’s moved a little further out of reach.

a reply to: UncleTomahawk

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join