It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landing on the Moon: World's Greatest Propaganda Victory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Noumenon,
Do us a favor. Give us the data on the pass/fail rate of our rocket program at the time of Sputnik. That would be very helpful in illustrating our great need for a victory (at the time) against the Soviets.

Moochass grassyass.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Lots of on-the-pad kablooey.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noumenon
Lots of on-the-pad kablooey.

Get a real job Noumenon!

Now get me that data! Or admit to us all I'm right.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i'll put this out there to all the beleivers of a fraud, that we never went.......please explain what the thousands of eye witmesses saw who witnessed the launch.....thanks !

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
i'll put this out there to all the beleivers of a fraud, that we never went.......please explain what the thousands of eye witmesses saw who witnessed the launch.....thanks !

Witnessing a launch doesn't put someone on the moon.

If anyone has time to look into the pass/fail rate of our rocket program around the time of Sputnik's big launch, that would be very helpful. It could provide sound motivation for such a propaganda operation.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Witnessing a launch doesn't put someone on the moon.

If anyone has time to look into the pass/fail rate of our rocket program around the time of Sputnik's big launch, that would be very helpful. It could provide sound motivation for such a propaganda operation.

and denial aint a river in egypt !

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   

EastCoastKid

Perhaps you could enlighten us on the above request.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't read all the posts here, but: did anybody mention the "Van-Allen-Belt"? This is a zone of highly radioactive rays around the earth in about 400 km distance. To go to the moon, you have to go through it. The equipment wasn't made to isolate the astronauts, that means even if they didn't die immediately, at least they would have suffered on serious cancer or worse things later. Nobody ever heard about that...
This out of everything is making me most sceptic.
And: isn't it possible that just the machines were going to the moon, the meatware staying on the ground getting filmed (wherever, Area 51 or somewhere else)? The Russians did it, and they brought material back to earth without human support. Ever thought about that - just half a fake?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_falcon_XXI
Sorry, I didn't read all the posts here, but: did anybody mention the "Van-Allen-Belt"? This is a zone of highly radioactive rays around the earth in about 400 km distance. To go to the moon, you have to go through it. The equipment wasn't made to isolate the astronauts, that means even if they didn't die immediately, at least they would have suffered on serious cancer or worse things later. Nobody ever heard about that...
And: isn't it possible that just the machines were going to the moon, the meatware staying on the ground getting filmed (wherever, Area 51 or somewhere else)? The Russians did it, and they brought material back to earth without human support. Ever thought about that - just half a fake?

The Van-Allen Belt has been talked about to death. And has been throughly taken care of.

One of Thousands of evidence Van Allen Belt has been delt with

(Scroll down a bit to where it says "Now let's take a little more substantial look..." and start reading from there.)

Also check out:

More of the thousands of talked to death discussions about the Van Allen Belts

(scroll down to the 3rd question)

Aaaand.... you do know telescopes existed when the manned rocket launched? Thousands to hundreds of thousands of telescopes were watching the manned rocket lift off, go into the sky, and enter space. Thousands of people saw the men enter the rocket before liftoff.

Do you really, really, believe it possible the rocket launched, then cruised along in the lower atmosphere, then returned to Earth, with no one noticing it never reached space?!? LOLOL!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I still don't understand how and why people who want to "debunk" the manned moon landing, will go through sooooooo much trouble to look up as much info as they can on the internet, magazines, internet, books, internet, library, internet, that might point to the manned moon landing being fake....
BUT.....
........... the same people suddently are tooooo lazy to make any effort to go through the same amount of trouble to look up as much info as they can on the internet, magazines, books, library, that supports the manned moon landings.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

What American wouldn't want that?

It's time to seek professional help.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Thread says it all
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If you remember the Apollo program as it was transpiring, there was redundancy built into it. There was another Saturn rocket ready to beat the Russians if one of them failed.

Now consider this, yes they did have a sound and film stage with lunar terrain and so forth that they could easily duplicate in advance with Area 51 and S4 saucer technology doing an advance mapping mission. Holographics would fill the details. Now you have an explanation for the Hollywood part, in that NASA wanted another scene on the moon to option simultaneously with the actual Apollo lander on the moon. Just in case anything that needed censoring, you know anamoles such as saucers other than our own, they could pan over to Houston or Arizona, wherever they put the mock-up.

Now is everyone satisfied that you can account for both a fake moon mission, in the redundancy plans, as well as the real mission? Besides if the actual moon version blew up or something, they could still parachute the astronaut's identical twins, clones, or surgically altered doubles back to earth.

Redundancy, think about it, how interesting.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Sorry, I didn't read all the posts here, but: did anybody mention the "Van-Allen-Belt"?

And: isn't it possible that just the machines were going to the moon, the meatware staying on the ground getting filmed (wherever, Area 51 or somewhere else

excellent points new_falcon. In four pages, no one has mentioned the Van Allen Belt.

And yes, I also believe it's possible that our machinery touched the moon.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the links, OS.

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
Aaaand.... you do know telescopes existed when the manned rocket launched? Thousands to hundreds of thousands of telescopes were watching the manned rocket lift off, go into the sky, and enter space. Thousands of people saw the men enter the rocket before liftoff.

Again, just because we saw the rocket lift off and disappear, doesn't have anything to do with landing on the moon. I've seen plenty of fighter jets take off, kick heat and disappear in a flash. Doesn't mean I can prove where they bolted to.

Do you really, really, believe it possible the rocket launched, then cruised along in the lower atmosphere, then returned to Earth, with no one noticing it never reached space?!? LOLOL!!!!

It's possible.

I still don't understand how and why people who want to "debunk" the manned moon landing

At this point in our history, the moon landing seems to be the biggest source of American pride, which is understandable. Of course, the thought of it being faked freaks everyone out. Take that "achievement" away, and (based on the reactions of most who condemn my theory), it would be like a bullet through the heart of our national ego.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aether
It's time to seek professional help.

Good luck with that.

This is exactly what I was talking about. There are folks who can't even handle the THOUGHT of what I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yeah, that may be so, EastCoastKid, but what I am finding even more ironic, as applied to what you have just said above, is that there are people who can't handle the "THOUGHT" that we did in fact land on the moon.

The Moon-Landing Hoax and conspiracy is so worn and debunkedx1000 and yet, again, as applied to what you said above, some simply can't choke done the truth.....or the "thought" thereof....

Interesting, huh?

seekerof

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
The Moon-Landing Hoax and conspiracy is so worn and debunkedx1000 and yet, again, as applied to what you said above, some simply can't choke done the truth.....or the "thought" thereof....

You're awful sensitive about this, Seekerof.

I can't imagine why you would feel the need to pop up on this thread, since you are so convinced it happened.

Nice to hear from you, though.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hey Kid,

"Again, just because we saw the rocket lift off and disappear, doesn't have anything to do with landing on the moon."

this is where I sense you are straining to belive what you want to beleive, not considering facts objectively.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Yeah, that may be so, EastCoastKid, but what I am finding even more ironic, as applied to what you have just said above, is that there are people who can't handle the "THOUGHT" that we did in fact land on the moon.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Seekerof]

I am pretty much with you on this and I do not agree with your thoughts often

Yes, I believe men went to the moon, however... I do not think that the photos are real. I think they were shot in a warehouse. There are many reasons why I think this, many of them used to debunk the entire landing. However, from what I have read, the cameras and film would have made it impossible for the negatives to have survived.
But yes, people have stepped onto the moon.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Kriz_4]

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Kriz_4]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

I still don't understand how and why people who want to "debunk" the manned moon landing,

Tell you what, OpenSecret: Because IF it was a fake, it would be one of the greatest jokes ever, I imagine those people who did it still lying on the ground and laughing their... backs off. And IF, one time, it will be discovered that it was really a fake, I will let myself fall on the floor laughing together with them for a couple of weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join