It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This is why I have a problem with "Pics or it didn't happen"
We can have an 'experience' and as 'tech-denial' odd balls like me, it will be discarded as a hoax. Because I don't have a fricken picture.
But if some one does have a picture that is less credible they are deemed a hoax.
Catch twenty two.
Kudos to you for having the guts to post it.
It inspires me to relate my own 'encounter'.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
This is why I have a problem with "Pics or it didn't happen" We can have an 'experience' and as 'tech-denial' odd balls like me, it will be discarded as a hoax. Because I don't have a fricken picture. But if some one does have a picture that is less credible they are deemed a hoax.

We could have better pictures. In this age of ubiquitous cameras, why don't we? This is one of the poorest examples I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What is this?? is it the red dot or the lens flare??

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I concur...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Kudos to you for having the guts to post it.
It inspires me to relate my own 'encounter'.

Please do tell us about your own sighting. The strength of a personal account without pictures can be just as, if not MORE fascinating than 3 seconds of unverifiable footage.

The OP's video is intriguing and certainly up for calm debate, but the WAY it was introduced left a LOT to be desired - screaming five times for someone to post it on their behalf sets sceptical alarm bells ringing immediately. And then ATS itself is dissed as a whole for being less than enthusiastic as a result.

It's an interesting video nevertheless, beyond the initial hyperbole.

edit on 5-1-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I am on a 12 hour shift in a steel mill right now. The video was taken in our raw material yard this morning by my best friend and co worker. I will be on here to explain everything , and how this all went down. Another coworker leaked it to MUFON right away, and I wanted to make sure ATS got it first!

It is ours. It belongs on ATS. It is real, and I will explain exactly either tonight or in the morning. I will start a clean fresh thread. I'm sorry I got so angry with you. I hate being called a liar. I hate liars. It was also on my Facebook page for my family and close friends.

Remember, you got the real deal. ATS got it before MUFON. Be proud. It is ours! It's the first time I've seen something this good from one of our people on the aliens forum. I'll talk to you all later

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You are correct as usual. Not the poorest example though.
It can just be rather hard for any one with good intentions to be credible. And it must be hard to get a probable picture of a fast moving object.
Perhaps some one could "slow it down" for him and analyze it?
I will lean towards believing it on account of the credibility of the OP
edit on 5-1-2019 by WalkInSilence because: words

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I believed you right away, but I'm a friend and know you better than some.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seems to be a lens flare to me right at the beginning of the short clip the light moves upwards as the phone does.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Looks quite real to me. Could it have been faked? Sure, but the member say's it was seen by the naked eye as well as the camera at the time, (correct?) and that is good enough for me.

The people who have a problem believing in flying saucers simply can't understand it being a possible thing, so all that is remaining is to claim everyone is lying because these things don't exist, but this is because of a lack of true interest, and a lack of intuition, and a lack of motivation to really know what the truth is, so what remains is a state of "unknowing". Also remaining for those people is a state of permanent mental stagnation.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I get why you were upset, but why start a new thread? The title in this one is great.
Can't wait to see your update and I did view the video.
Happy shift

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You have my star and flag, let's see how the rest of ATS responds to this footage.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I am on a 12 hour shift in a steel mill right now. The video was taken in our raw material yard this morning by my best friend and co worker. I will be on here to explain everything , and how this all went down. Another coworker leaked it to MUFON right away, and I wanted to make sure ATS got it first!

It is ours. It belongs on ATS. It is real, and I will explain exactly either tonight or in the morning. I will start a clean fresh thread. I'm sorry I got so angry with you. I hate being called a liar. I hate liars. It was also on my Facebook page for my family and close friends.

Remember, you got the real deal. ATS got it before MUFON. Be proud. It is ours! It's the first time I've seen something this good from one of our people on the aliens forum. I'll talk to you all later

did you see the object, or just the video?

the thing is, the direction of its movement matches exactly the direction of the camera movement, which is why so many people are calling it a reflection.

take a calm look at it, notice how it moves in relation to the phone being rotated. i've got a feeling your friend may be playing you.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A noble tradition.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Looks quite real to me. Could it have been faked? Sure, but the member say's it was seen by the naked eye as well as the camera at the time, (correct?) and that is good enough for me.

Great! And exactly what did you see? You saw a very tiny speck of light travel very quickly from left to right in about two seconds max. Right?

The people who have a problem believing in flying saucers simply can't understand it being a possible thing, so all that is remaining is to claim everyone is lying because these things don't exist, but this is because of a lack of true interest, and a lack of intuition, and a lack of motivation to really know what the truth is, so what remains is a state of "unknowing". Also remaining for those people is a state of permanent mental stagnation.

What a silly statement! I "believe" in UFOs (flying saucers? Please!) because they are there, just like cars. I've been studying them for 50 years. I have 300 books alone on the subject. There's not a single major case (in English) that I have not at least read about. I don't believe everyone is "lying" at all, but I do believe people get spun up on the most trivial cases, of which this is one. What do you think you have here? AT BEST you have a minor light in the sky.

I worked as an archivist here on ATS transcribing thousands of case notes from Project Blue Book. They are all on 3 x 5 cards and most of them contain a single sentence like this: "Witness saw a light in the sky moving rapidly from west to east." That's all. That's very similar to what you have here. So what do you have? Aliens from space? C'mon, people. Surely you are not that gullible! So what are you going to say about this?

"Oh, wow! Someone on ATS uploaded a video of a light in the sky to faint you can hardy see it and it's a whopping two seconds long! They just happened to be standing at the window filming nothing at all. It must be aliens from space!"

Would SOMEBODY PLEASE show us a video or a picture that has some definition to it, some relevant context, something interesting and not a tiny 2 second long light in the sky? This kind of sighting is friggin' ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Great! And exactly what did you see? You saw a very tiny speck of light travel very quickly from left to right in about two seconds max. Right?

What a silly statement! I "believe" in UFOs (flying saucers? Please!) because they are there, just like cars. I've been studying them for 50 years. I have 300 books alone on the subject. There's not a single major case (in English) that I have not at least read about. I don't believe everyone is "lying" at all, but I do believe people get spun up on the most trivial cases, of which this is one. What do you think you have here? AT BEST you have a minor light in the sky.

I worked as an archivist here on ATS transcribing thousands of case notes from Project Blue Book. They are all on 3 x 5 cards and most of them contain a single sentence like this: "Witness saw a light in the sky moving rapidly from west to east." That's all. That's very similar to what you have here. So what do you have? Aliens from space? C'mon, people. Surely you are not that gullible! So what are you going to say about this?

"Oh, wow! Someone on ATS uploaded a video of a light in the sky to faint you can hardy see it and it's a whopping two seconds long! They just happened to be standing at the window filming nothing at all. It must be aliens from space!"

Would SOMEBODY PLEASE show us a video or a picture that has some definition to it, some relevant context, something interesting and not a tiny 2 second long light in the sky? This kind of sighting is friggin' ridiculous.

Those are all your Reeeee! reactions, not mine. I said none of the above. You're the first person to mention "aliens from space". I think you're the best example of what you are complaining about.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I think it's a lens flare of the bright light on the left of the screen.

To show what I mean I made mirrored your video and put it side by side with the original. Play my video and look at the left side (the original) and see the movement of the light. Now replay the video but look at the movement of the bright light on the right side video (the mirrored video) and you will see that the movement is the same.

PS: although I think this is just a lens flare, thanks anyway for posting it and for posting it first on ATS. If people stop looking and posting what they find/see we will never learn more than we already know.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

its a lens flare, it moves exactly in time with your movement.

if you honestly think this is real you need to get a grip

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I thought it was lens flare the first time I saw the footage, however there are people here on ATS with more expertise, in this area.

No sense in making light, or fun of someone that has good intentions, and brings it to ATS to share.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This one is better: out of croatia!! jan 5th

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join