It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
This is why I have a problem with "Pics or it didn't happen"
We can have an 'experience' and as 'tech-denial' odd balls like me, it will be discarded as a hoax. Because I don't have a fricken picture.

Sometimes, I give more importance to a well reported event with no images than to an event with images that mean nothing.

The whole idea of "pics or it didn't happen" or even "an image tells a thousand words" are just meaningless sentences.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

also know as lens flare,

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reflection on the window beind which it was filmed or lense flare... folows exact movements of camera.
I mean this is ridiculous.
Someone please put this in the hoax bin and removes that phone from that kid's hands...

edit on 6-1-2019 by Logiciel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Somebody should post a thread with pic/vid and a thread with only a description of same incident....a blind test.

Looks like Palmdale location.

a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Good job. Integrity. No bs.

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Why is there a double post button? Remove it, a single post button will be fine. By COB, make it a priority. Thx.

edit on 1/6/2019 by FrostyFlakes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Look fwd to hearing OP's further witness descriptions of the sighting.

While it may look like lens flare, it could also just be an object which is glowing, to look like that...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

The object's movements are the same as the camera movements, making it an obvious candidate for lens flare.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: peacefulpete

The object's movements are the same as the camera movements, making it an obvious candidate for lens flare.

Yes, my first thought was lens flare. Movement does seem to correspond with the camera movement, but that could also just be the person moving the camera to catch the object.

OP promised to post more descriptions about the sighting. So she might have a great description and explanation... I'm definitely curious what she posts next...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is it April already?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
Yes, my first thought was lens flare. Movement does seem to correspond with the camera movement, but that could also just be the person moving the camera to catch the object.

Did you see the video I posted on the previous page?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Im very sorry Ive taken so long in getting back to you. I worked a 12 hour shift in a cold steel mill while I was sick. Then I got rained on too. I got real sick, and called in today. I spent the whole day in bed. The main thing was getting the video to you guys first. ATS is first in line.

I did a reenactment last night in the same spot before I went home. ( That's how I got drenched )

I do see small lens flare on my Samsung Note 8, but nothing like what was captured on the original video, which was taken on a new I Phone Max

About the guy who took the video:
He is my best friend. He is African American, and built like Mike Tyson, but doesn't have a silly voice like Mike. He is a Christian with deep convictions, and has never lied to me. He does not know how to do any camera trickery, but always has his phone on him. He had trouble sending the video to me, and Im not much better with a phone.

Every morning just like clock work, around 6:30 to 6:45 he goes outside to take a good morning picture of the sun coming up, which he posts for his family and close friends on IG. He has every morning sunrise on his phone. A bunch of them. This one was different.

The sky was very overcast, except for a small hole to the south, and began the video when he saw something right by it. After the capture he said to himself " wow I got it".

I was about 500 feet away in my office at the time. He came directly looking for me. I was on my phone shopping, trying to purchase something, and having trouble getting my Visa payment to go through. He said "Phil! Ive got to show you something!' Without looking up, I tried to shoo him away, as I was upset, and focused on getting the payment to go through. He said " you've got to see this, and it will only take a second". I begrudgingly glanced at his phone, then jumped out of my chair with excitement.. He was shaking, and Ive never seen him like that I immediately thought of getting the video to you guys on ATS for analysis.

In his video, the object seems to accelerate, and he said he could not keep up with it. It could be lens flare, but I don't think they behave like that. He only got a couple second of it before it was gone. He missed the last second of it

In my reenactment, I can see some lens flare, but nothing even close to what.

So without further adew, this is for you.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

MUFON has received the footage, and was very happy with it. They will be in contact with Leo, another employee, who is another UFO enthusiast. That guy was about bouncing off the walls.

About the red dot: we don't was. It could be food for all I know. He has a messy screen as well

He watches the sky, and previously got this pic, which I already posted for you guys. He is always looking.

edit on 6-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

You have my star and flag, let's see how the rest of ATS responds to this footage.

Thanks Hon! I have nothing but respect for both you and Nightstar.

Im eager to hear MUFON's analysis

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That last lot of footage just makes me think lens flare even more I actually thought you'd reposted the same footage at first.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Woody510 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

You have my star and flag, let's see how the rest of ATS responds to this footage.

Thank You! Me too.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I am on a 12 hour shift in a steel mill right now. The video was taken in our raw material yard this morning by my best friend and co worker. I will be on here to explain everything , and how this all went down. Another coworker leaked it to MUFON right away, and I wanted to make sure ATS got it first!

It is ours. It belongs on ATS. It is real, and I will explain exactly either tonight or in the morning. I will start a clean fresh thread. I'm sorry I got so angry with you. I hate being called a liar. I hate liars. It was also on my Facebook page for my family and close friends.

Remember, you got the real deal. ATS got it before MUFON. Be proud. It is ours! It's the first time I've seen something this good from one of our people on the aliens forum. I'll talk to you all later

did you see the object, or just the video?

the thing is, the direction of its movement matches exactly the direction of the camera movement, which is why so many people are calling it a reflection.

take a calm look at it, notice how it moves in relation to the phone being rotated. i've got a feeling your friend may be playing you.

Thanks for your comment.
He is my best friend. Ive known him for years. He helps me run my machine. He loads the material, and I weld it in. He has never lied to me before, and I fully trust him.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I think it's a lens flare of the bright light on the left of the screen.

To show what I mean I made mirrored your video and put it side by side with the original. Play my video and look at the left side (the original) and see the movement of the light. Now replay the video but look at the movement of the bright light on the right side video (the mirrored video) and you will see that the movement is the same.

PS: although I think this is just a lens flare, thanks anyway for posting it and for posting it first on ATS. If people stop looking and posting what they find/see we will never learn more than we already know.

You may be right, but it seems to speed up toward the end of the video, and I didn't get that when I did the same on my video, on my Note 8.

He is going to retake from the same spot this morning, and I will give you the outcome, either yay or nay.
I called in sick today.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A noble tradition.

I love that picture you posted.

My sky chariot was similar to your own. I owned and flew a laser Hang glider, black, with a rainbow from wing tip to tip. I will see if I can find a picture of it to post for you. I would really love to see yours, and any pictures you have captured from it. I gave mine up, at the wifes request, after we began having pups

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

MUFON has received the footage, and was very happy with it. They will be in contact with Leo, another employee, who is another UFO enthusiast. That guy was about bouncing off the walls.

About the red dot: we don't was. It could be food for all I know. He has a messy screen as well

He watches the sky, and previously got this pic, which I already posted for you guys. He is always looking.

That is a rocket launch, the reason why the exhaust is lit up like that is because it is high enough to not be in the earth's shadow.

and what does him having strong religious convictions have to do with anything? he might have been overly enthusiastic about what he thinks he saw and therefore would not be lying but there was nothing in the sky.

you might not be able to recreate the effect we see in the video due to lighting and other variables not being the same.

it moves exactly in sync with the motion of the camera, even with things moving that people know the path of is hard to follow so smoothly and in frame unlike this video where it is perfectly in sync.

ETA: the reason it looks like it speeds up is because he moves the camera faster and slightly rotates the it
edit on 6-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join