It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I need help. I'm on my phone at work and can't figure out how to load the video we got this morning at 610 am
We got it! The real deal! The best UFO video ever. Taken here at work. Muffin has been informed.

Someone please upload my video from youtubeI titled it Visitedby them
edit on 5-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
There are two videos. Get the short clear one!

link   

link   

link   

link   
A little help please!
YouTube channel Phil Johnson
Shorter video. Title Visitedbythem

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Muffin doesn't like to be informed five times...geez, take a chill pill man!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Where was this?
edit on 5-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One is a whopping 3 seconds and the other is 18 seconds. "Perfectly clear" is the window reflection. That's about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Post the longer one too please

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Is it the lens flare that moves when your camera move.. or the wet parking lot ?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The longer one is me recording it phone to phone. From I phone max to galaxy note 8.

This is real!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

No, it is something streaking quickly across the sky.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But you can see there is something there that does not appear to be a plane, a spherical shape shooting quickly across the sky. Intriguing.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's super clear on my phone

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm and it does speed up at the end compared to the camera scan so it doesn't look like a flare from a window. What made you film it in the first place if it was going that fast? … CGI?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry for being 'that guy', but this is neither funny nor clever, and should be immediately moved to the hoax bin.

No disrespect, but what's the point of this? Should have posted it in the joke forum if you were looking for laughs.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Pearl's before swine

You got the real thing and you reject it.
It's ok MUFON has it now

This sight is nothing but a political garbage skow

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This does not pass the smell test. First, the actual light streaks across the sky in about 2 seconds. The longer video is simply this two seconds repeated over and over. Second, somebody just happens to be filming NOTHING outside an office window when a "Sky Chariot" streaks by. Why were they filming at all? Third, there is absolutely no context here. No information AT ALL on where, when or any other info at all. There is no context here. Fourth, you have not established that this is external. It could be a reflection that originated inside the room, perhaps on purpose. Fifth, how is it that several people in the room just happen to be looking outside and exclaiming as the pic is shot? None of this makes any sense. It's suspicious.

But let's throw out these difficulties for a moment and say this was a real sighting. So what do you have? A light in the sky, small, distant, with no definition. On the Hynek Scale this barely qualifies as a "Daylight Disc" (DE2) because--no disc, no oval, no hovering, nothing metallic. It's a poor example of this classification, which is one up from "Nocturnal Light (DE1)," the lowest classification on the scale. This is not a "Radar Visual." (DE3) It's not any kind of "close encounter."

In short, you don't have much. There's nothing to go on. You can't make any conclusions from it. It does not add to our knowledge. It's not very exciting. And given the problems of its provenance, this is not memorable and will not last past this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join