It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thanks for the explanation of the event.

Could you confirm with him that what he saw was that light or if it was something else we are not looking at, distracted by the lens flare?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Jesus the centroid of the camera matches the motion 1:1, and the 'acceleration' at the end denotes the curvature of the glass its being reflected against.

This is actually one of the easiest to debunk I've seen yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Thanks for the explanation of the event.

Could you confirm with him that what he saw was that light or if it was something else we are not looking at, distracted by the lens flare?

I did ask him, and he said he saw something, and Im pretty sure he said that's why he hit video record instead of snapshot. I think he usually sends out a morning snapshot, not video.

I will ask him to clarify again tomorrow morning for you. He was real nervous, and didn't want his name posted, in case it was a US government test. He said " I don't want some government officials knocking on my door". He was scared. And that is one tough dude. Ex football player. Ive got 2 football guys working for me. I promised not to give info on him. The other guy, who is close friends , actually played for the Chargers, until he blew out his kneecap. These guys are the real deal.

If you could clean up this thread, I would appreciate it. I think posts 2-5 need to go. Which ever the duplicates are. I was going as fast as I could to get the video to ATS, before anyone else got it, after Leo leaked it to MUFON. Thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I don't know. My camera didn't give a shape like that. I tried 3 times to get the same. It didn't do that
I promise to let you know what MUFON says. This isn't a deception game. No money is being made. My mind is still open. I will form my opinion over the next couple days. I can understand what you are saying, and I want to hear what MUFON says before

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

if your friend saw what he captured using his phone - not just on the screen, but in reality, with his own eyes - then that's all that matters.

of course, the fact that the movement matches camera movement seems to contradict it, but there are other factors to consider as well. you say he was shaking - the video is fairy stable. that's a proof that his iphone was doing image stabilization, and that in turn affects the perception of object movement in relation to the camera movement. wether it makes it look more real or quite the opposite, that's another question.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

if your friend saw what he captured using his phone - not just on the screen, but in reality, with his own eyes - then that's all that matters.

of course, the fact that the movement matches camera movement seems to contradict it, but there are other factors to consider as well. you say he was shaking - the video is fairy stable. that's a proof that his iphone was doing image stabilization, and that in turn affects the perception of object movement in relation to the camera movement. wether it makes it look more real or quite the opposite, that's another question.

I don't own a TV
Im on a 50" monitor. I think I am possibly seeing something different then what are. Not sure. I just watched it several times. I want to hear what MUFON says now

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Pearl's before swine

You got the real thing and you reject it.
It's ok MUFON has it now

This sight is nothing but a political garbage skow

Yep, it sure has become that.

I saw a UFO on a clear day about 4:30 in the afternoon. Then it just shot straight up til I couldn't see it anymore.

Of course, I don't have video - - but you do.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Thanks Annee! I will remember this.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Still here Hun. Can't wait until you hear from MUFON!

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nice try...i can even see the window frame of the glass where the reflection was on.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

There is no window, but nice try. The looped longer video is from my phone taking a video directly of the screen of his phone, because he didn't know how to e mail it to me. Nice try though, silly

edit on 7-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If you could clean up this thread, I would appreciate it. I think posts 2-5 need to go. Which ever the duplicates are. I was going as fast as I could to get the video to ATS, before anyone else got it, after Leo leaked it to MUFON. Thanks in advance

Yeah, those initial posts came across as a bit wild and 'desperate' - ATS usually prefers a calmer approach and intro, but I'm glad things have calmed down since, and appreciate your rush to give us the exclusive.

I'm fascinated to know what MUFON make of it.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

We have a MUFON case #. They are investigating it now. They were very happy with the video. They want to interview my friend.

It was a bit wild because I was at work on my phone, and wanted to make sure you guys got the first look.
Its ours!

Case # 97452.

My buddy Leo turned it in to them, after I showed him about a couple hours after the capture

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Good to hear.

Keep us updated.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seems very much to be a flare. If you watch, the camera lifts slightly up and to the right, and as it does, so does the light. As the phone moves left, the camera does. As the camera moves faster, so does the light. Unless your friend is working part time where you work, in between his National Geographic photo shoots, I doubt he was keeping up with the movement of the light. Much more likely it was a flare.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Obvious reflection. Camera moves in sync with the light.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Even the 3 second video is a waste of time. What an incredibly unimpressive video. It's clearly a flare. Why isn't this in the Hoax category?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Muffin has been informed.

You informed by Aunts lap dog?

Why?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Pearls before swine. You got the real thing, and you reject it. Close minded. Foolish. Im very sorry. What do you think this is about? What do I have to gain, except your insults?
If I wanted to impress you , I would post my belongings
Here is me

what else do you want to see? Gold? Silver? Guitars, My antique motorcycle collection?
Go troll elsewhere
Goodnight
edit on 8-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Pearls before swine. You got the real thing, and you reject it. Close mined. Foolish. Im very sorry. What do you think this is about? What do I have to gain, except your insults?
If I wanted to impress you , I would post my belongings
Here is me

We understand that you think you got the real thing but it's not. You didn't see this or take the video, it's an obvious Flare and nothing more. Many of us having been doing this for years and years and years and we are just letting you know what it is.

Soon enough muffon will tell you the same. But remember "Muffon" is no different then members of this site. They got no special equipment that says this is a "UFO". In fact I will say getting the opinion of the members of this site is much better then Muffon.

One thing I don't understand is "you got the real thing but you reject it" what exactly are you saying. What real thing? When I hear that I think "real thing" is an alien craft because obviously if this wasn't a lens flare nothing with a human in it would travel this fast
edit on 8-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join