It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Btw is that pictures of you from 1989?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yeah, You are on a 50 inch monitor just like me.... I wasn't convinced at first, until I saw it pull away from the camera, and speed up. My best friend couldn't keep up with it. There is at least a second missing at the end. He saw it before began taping. Yeah, you know it all.

Your mind was made up before you saw it. Go grind your axe elsewhere, Ive taken time to form my opinion, after viewing in on a 50 inch monitor, slowing it down. There is even more that others have seen, that I missed, and I will review tomorrow.

I await MUFONs determination, but should have just asked you to begin with......

Now tell us about your expertise....
Sweet boring dreams, sleep well, in your self constructed world

edit on 8-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yeah, it is obvious that first video is a window reflection. It moves exactly how the person who took the video moves the camera. That's what it looks like to me. BTW, I have seen a couple times ufos, but that was at a time I didn't have a camera, and still wasn't making enough to buy a cellphone.
edit on 8-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Come on guys, just look at the thing. It's clearly CGI, its painstaking that people are getting excited about it. We are better than this!

To the poster, either you know damn well what your doing, you probably won't admit it unless you come clean and call it a "Social Experiment" OR your friend has duped you into thinking it's real.

October.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It was recorded off another phone.

No thank you.

Next.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Pearls before swine.

Pearls? You have only an empty shell.

A video of a light in the sky that looks like a lens flare is hardly a pearl.

You got the real thing, and you reject it.

What real thing?

Close mined. Foolish.

And keeping on saying that this is "the real deal" and "pearls before swine" is not being close minded?

If I wanted to impress you , I would post my belongings

That's ridiculous, and it does not impress me a little.

Do you know what would impress me? A honest post, saying that you got this video and you don't know what it shows, asking for opinions and accepting them for what they are, opinions. That would impress me.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There is at least a second missing at the end. He saw it before began taping. Yeah, you know it all.

If he saw it before he began taping does that mean a second is missing at the start?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Load of wank, moderator - do your job.

Intelligent people don't visit your site to see a floodlight cause a lens flare, let alone get played by an obvious troll. ATS, always the same.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint

Intelligent people don't visit your site to see a floodlight cause a lens flare, let alone get played by an obvious troll. ATS, always the same.

Yeah, they visit it to fight over politics

Like I said, we will let MUFON make the determination

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

As ArMaP said, if the video had been calmly posted, introduced, and left open to opinion, then fair enough.

As it is, the thread has become an ATS embarrassment of bickering and counter-bickering.

I suspect lens flare, too, but I await to see what MUFON thinks - if the thread hasn't lost all hope of survival till then.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

at this point i assume you are trolling because no one can be so dense to think this is real.

no one here save one person hasnt called this out as BS. MUFON is run by the same type of people here so i dont know why you think they are going to say anything other than what has already been said here.

and i can promise you no one here cares what you have as far as possessions go, what does that have to do with UFO stuff?

dont be agro because we call it like we see it, BS.
edit on 8-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

at this point i assume you are trolling because no one can be so dense to think this is real.

no one here save one person hasnt called this out as BS. MUFON is run by the same type of people here so i dont know why you think they are going to say anything other than what has already been said here.

and i can promise you no one here cares what you have as far as possessions go, what does that have to do with UFO stuff?

dont be agro because we call it like we see it, BS.

Then stop trolling.
Have some patience
Get a grip.
Im not calling it anything.
Its you doing that.
I wont take your word for anything , and I suggest you don't take your word either
It doesn't matter.
Don't be so emotional about it.
I can wait to see what they say.
If its a lens flare, then that's what it is. We will see.
Now move on

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

My job, in this thread, is the same as that of any other member, I'm just posting as a member, not as a moderator.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

nah i think i'll stick around and take every opportunity to say your a fraud.

you hear back from MUFON yet? i doubt it seeing as they most likely haven't stopped laughing yet at this pitiful attempt at a hoax.

you said this took place in your work parking lot right? why not ask security or the management to see the security cam footage for that little chunk of time? 9/10 places have cameras these days.

or will you be to busy playing with all of your amazing personal belongings that you apparently can afford on a blue collar job?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

nah i think i'll stick around and take every opportunity to say your a fraud.

you hear back from MUFON yet? i doubt it seeing as they most likely haven't stopped laughing yet at this pitiful attempt at a hoax.

you said this took place in your work parking lot right? why not ask security or the management to see the security cam footage for that little chunk of time? 9/10 places have cameras these days.

or will you be to busy playing with all of your amazing personal belongings that you apparently can afford on a blue collar job?

I called my buddy at work to check in, and he hasn't heard since the first email thanking him for the footage.

Security cameras are aimed downward , not at the sky.

Its none of your business, but, I work 12 hour shifts, so although, I average just 42 hours a week, 1/3 of that is overtime pay, per California law. Im not rich, but average between 70-80K per year, including bonuses, incentive checks, and profit sharing. That doesn't include 401K matching funds from my company. Im actually worth more

Yeah I may go out and fire up the 53. Its an old flat head, with a suicide shift on the side of the tank. Powder coat baby blue, museum grade restoration, chrome all over, barrel spring soft leather seat. Jay Leno has one like it, but mine is far nicer.

Any other questions I can answer, from my personal troll?

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: October
Come on guys, just look at the thing. It's clearly CGI, its painstaking that people are getting excited about it. We are better than this!

To the poster, either you know damn well what your doing, you probably won't admit it unless you come clean and call it a "Social Experiment" OR your friend has duped you into thinking it's real.

October.

I have to disagree that it looks like CGI at all.

The best debunking argument would be that it's lens flare and that OP's friend was playing a prank on him.

I don't see any reason to throw CGI into it, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Beyond all the obvious trolling, the big problem with this case is that OP's friend got the footage, and it looks just like lens flare.

So even if OP is completely convinced by his friend... It still leaves open the opportunity for his friend to say, eventually, "Gotcha! It was all just a joke / prank."

OP seems honest and genuine, but we don't know his friend. (And I've certainly been lied to and fooled by close friends, myself.)

But I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt that he is being sincere and honestly believes in the footage from his friend.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Some questions:

- Which video was sent to MUFON, the original or your video of his phone? If it was the original video taken by your friend, could you upload that instead of your "second hand" video? Seeing the original would help;

- Did he repeat the video? That would also help showing if what we are seeing in the video is a lens flare or not;

- Did you ask him and did he told you if what we see in your video is what he saw? As I said before, it's possible that he saw something, filmed it but the camera only captured the lens flare, or the original object is there but we all look at the brighter lens flare.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Day-um. Some o' y'all is playing pretty rough with our ATS brother here. Feel like I'm in the mudpit. He just shared a vid that he and his buddy thought might show something anomalous. And he did it here at ATS of all places...what nerve!

Having said that, yeah, it's probably refraction ultimately. Myself, I don't feel intellectually affronted or hoaxed or nuthin' by the OP. I enjoyed the opportunity to check it out and make my own determination.

If you got 'em smoke 'em, or crack the seal on the bottle or whatever. You'd think the man yelled Trump in a crowded college safe space or sumthin'.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Was it seen outside of the Phone view finder? The video did not capture anything, but that doesn't mean they did not SEE anything out side the phone viewer.

Thanks for posting, but better luck next time on capture OP.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join