It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons back the POTUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In this recent news clip, you will notice that most of the men have American Flag lapel pins, except one.

That man is Art Del Cueto. He is the bald man, behind President Trump. He is wearing the red tie and sporting the Freemason pin, not The USA Flag. Art Del Cueto joined the Border US Patrol in 2003, and was was elected President of National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 by the membership. Local 2544 is the largest local in National Border Patrol Council with over 4500 members. He is actively involved with his Masonic lodge. protectingthegreenline.com...
Now that this Freemason has embraced building the wall, then all Freemasons must embrace it as well, or they will be going against their brother.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Huh? I've heard about Freemasons helping each other, by encouraging moral behavior, but where does it state they all have to agree with one's choice? If I was a Feeemason and one of my "brothers" supported the Democrats spending 54 Billion on foreign aid, I certainly wouldn't give him a high five and "embrace" his view. No problem with them supporting our POTUS, but to insinuate that every Freemason "embraces" the wall is ludicrous.

edit on 1/3/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So what your saying is that Freemasons would respect open borders? open borders always leads to endless chaos and can create a lawless nation. That is what is wrong with open borders.

Open Borders is slowly biting in European Unions little behind.

If secret societies or Freemasons ever wanted to create a new world order you cant create a new world order out of chaos or from chaos. To create a world order the world must be in balanced. And right now the world is not in balanced.
edit on 3-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Who said that? Not me...I said that it's ludicrous to think ALL members of a certain club, organization, or even members of the FREEMASONS, will all think alike. I'm a conservative and I'm 100% for building a wall, but I also know a few conservatives who aren't.

edit on 1/3/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Now that this Freemason has embraced building the wall, then all Freemasons must embrace it as well, or they will be going against their brother.

Those are his personal views; no one in Freemasonry dictates beliefs to another. I'm sure many brothers agree with his sentiment while others don't. Either way, politics is outside the scope of Freemasonry, so sorry to break it to you, but this is a non-issue for Masons.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Huh? I've heard about Freemasons helping each other, by encouraging moral behavior, but where does it state they all have to agree with one's choice? If I was a Feeemason and one of my "brothers" supported the Democrats spending 54 Billion on foreign aid, I certainly wouldn't give him a high five and "embrace" his view. No problem with them supporting our POTUS, but to insinuate that every Freemason "embraces" the wall is ludicrous.

Obviously complete b.s.
Second line.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes so what I'm amazed at the ignorance of some posters,being a member of a fraternal orginization somehow makes you a bad person,why do people comment on things they have no knowledge of

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

edit on 4-1-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

that isn't how Freemasonry works.

We aren't the Borg collective.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire
I
Agreed. I don't even know who mason is. But if i did. I would want him freed.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Yes, Me too.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that isn't how Freemasonry works.

We aren't the Borg collective.

Wait...you mean to tell me that an organization that has one of it's foundations on the fact that it transcends political, class, and religious distinctions doesn't actually have to all vote en bloc just because of what one guy decides?!? That's so weird!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The few free masons I've met all appeared conservative. Doesn't seem suprising that a member would be supporting a republican president.

Unless the guy in the OP is secretly MK ULTRA mind controling all the free masons, I don't think your argument holds up.

edit on 4-1-2019 by SilentSaturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

The few free masons I've met all appeared conservative. Doesn't seem suprising that a member would be supporting a republican president.

Unless the guy in the OP is secretly MK ULTRA mind controling all the free masons, I don't think your argument holds up.

If all the freemasons contributed half of what they contribute to their lodge, the USA could build some more of the wall.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Your title is off. It should be "A Freemason" not "Freemasons" as there is only one man up there with a Masonic lapel pin.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Your title is off. It should be "A Freemason" not "Freemasons" as there is only one man up there with a Masonic lapel pin.

Do you support the wall?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

My yearly dues are 50 bucks. Where do I send my 25 dollars?

Yes, I support the wall.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Due to T&C, I cannot offer that information. However,
perhaps your lodge would sponsor an event to do so. Maybe even erect a sign
like you see on the roads around town (this section sponsored by...).

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

hes the the guy that governs mentality

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

i feel Trump really wants to unite North America into 1 jurisdiction.
or one of his main backers is a building contractor.... cant decide which one

top topics

<<   2 >>

join