It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Recent Example Why Facebook SUCKS and why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

114 cops killed last year how many killed by illegals? I agree 1 is too many but what you are doing is fear mongering. I don't think Facebook should ban people for those memes. I do not think they were racist, imflammatory and trollish bordering on xenophobic yes, rasict no.

How many people were hurt or killed by illegal immigrants?
Not just cops, the criminals are not just targeting cops, if anything they try to keep away from cops so that they can keep committing crimes against anyone they want.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Dr UAE

Take the fn doors off your house, thank Obama later!

I said the same thing, people who are against the wall should take their front door off of their home so everyone will know that they don't believe in borders.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I said the same thing,

So, not real original.

Or imaginative.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How about this:

Take your front door off, and hang an Obama charm over the doorway that way the alien horde knows not to slaughter you and your family.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can I get one on e-bay?

But my dog will run away if I don't have a front door.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sounds like a job for all that Democrat propaganda you be tweeking out on all dayover there. Just stick the dog in his cage and put a 24 hour marathon of Nancy Pelosi on a hypnotube next to it. Cover the other sides of the cage with a blankie. I know many will expect the dog to kill itself, but since shes in fact a poodle the dog will be entranced. Problem solved amirong?
edit on 29-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, problem not solved.

This is about mass censorship on a platform that hosts 2/3rds of the population in user accounts in the US alone.

Absolutely problem solved.

No one HAS to use Facebook. It’s not a right, it’s a luxury, like TV, internet, radio etc.

Don’t like what they’re doing? Don’t use it. It’s that simple.

Except the majority of users are not aware that the content they are viewing is skewed. So they're not the ones being censored. You want 2/3 of the population led down a specific path? And they're not going anywhere..

I wish people would understand this, and quit with the "Just stop using it then!" approach.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I said the same thing,

So, not real original.

Or imaginative.

I guess that it I'm the first person to think that we need a secure border.
And you aren't the first person to think that we should just let everyone into the country.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A church-full of people get massacred by a manic with a gun.

Gun supporters (a large % that are Trump supporters) start comparing car deaths to gun deaths, and how it's just actually an insignificant # deaths in the U.S. all things told, so get over it.

The same people then complain that 1 death by an immigrant is obvious cause to build dozens of miles of imposing walls to stop that clearly unacceptable shooting.

Hilarity.

And for those saying it will stop the drug problem via drugs from Mexico, just more LOL. It might stop a few small time operations, but the vast majority of imported drugs will still make it here, wall or no wall.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

And you aren't the first person to think that we should just let everyone into the country.
What makes you think that I think that?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: projectvxn

Yea and how many crimes do citizens commit the same exact crimes or similar ones?

Sigh, so one more by someone who had no legal right to be there, is A-Ok, because...

This is what you call fear mongering and xenophobia.

"OMG That person is here illegally!"

"Quick BAN EVERYONE WHO IS HERE ILLEGALLY!"

fixed that for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

No, problem not solved.

This is about mass censorship on a platform that hosts 2/3rds of the population in user accounts in the US alone.

No one HAS to use Facebook. It’s not a right, it’s a luxury, like TV, internet, radio etc.

Except the majority of users are not aware that the content they are viewing is skewed. So they're not the ones being censored. You want 2/3 of the population led down a specific path? And they're not going anywhere..

I wish people would understand this, and quit with the "Just stop using it then!" approach.

What's your solution, it's not like shutting it down is an option.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

How about this:

Take your front door off, and hang an Obama charm over the doorway that way the alien horde knows not to slaughter you and your family.

Ooh, a new age passover tradition.

The Israelites were instructed to mark the doorposts of their homes with the blood of a slaughtered spring lamb and, upon seeing this, the spirit of the Lord knew to pass over the first-born in these homes

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

What makes you think that I think that?

Do you want a secure country?
Or do you think that we should let everyone in?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: gallop

No, problem not solved.

What's your solution, it's not like shutting it down is an option.

Well, pointing out when they silence one side of a two sided debate, for a start.

And not having people say "Well just stop using it then!" when the fact remains, countless millions DO and WILL use it, and they are the ones who will be swayed with a one sided information based not on facts, but an agenda.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes.

No.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

So, you're not content enough with home grown murderers, you want imported illegal murderers also?

Seems while one is not easily preventable, you're not OK with the other being preventable.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Yes.

No.

you don't think that not having a front door and having an unsecured border is not the same thing?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I don't think a stupid money pit of a wall equals a secure border anymore than a locked door will keep a determined burglar out of my house.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't think a stupid money pit of a wall equals a secure border anymore than a locked door will keep a determined burglar out of my house.

Exactly, something needs to be done about illegal immigration but a wall just isn't going to do the job, it's a band aid for a festering wound.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join