It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Recent Example Why Facebook SUCKS and why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Dr UAE

Take the fn doors off your house, thank Obama later!

tell that to pelosi and schumer

So you are "for" the wall?

Ok, sorry misread your reply dude

Added..

Yeah I tried to call them, they are too busy building walls with our money in Isreal
edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I never referred to anyone's race.

These people are garbage. It's amazing to me that you care more about their feelings than their crimes.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

If a wall is built along the southern border, it will be more effective at keeping out illegals and trafficking scum than what currently exists. Prior to Trump announcing he was running for POTUS, all democrat muppets opined about the lack of security on the southern border and the need to clean up the trainwreck of illegal border penetrations.

These same democrat muppets rely heavily on:

1. Their supporters having a 5-minute attention span
2. CNN and the tards spewing lies, disguised as 'news from anon sources'
3. FBI, DOJ, CIA senior management being corrupt and bought-and-paid-for (likely blackmailed)
4. Sundar Pichai, Mark Zuckerberg & Jack Dorsey maintaining their propaganda positions as 'lords of the libtards'

#buildthewall

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What the Googles and FaceTwitters don't want is any sort of Federal regulations or Anti-Trust actions.

Break them up and regulate the daylights out of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Democrats should just run a tunnel to every sh!thole country in the world and make the train ticket price registering democrat.

That way they can replace the US tax payers that don't like their communist manifesto policies.

Have Elon the subsidy princess design it.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Is it just now that people are realizing that the Democratic party who had Clinton as their champion wanted more boarder security, or did people just ignore it because of partisan politics? I feel like people only voted for Trump on this matter because he proposed a physical wall. Thing is, the dems wanted to keep families together whereas the Republicans want to literally just ban everyone who isn't making at least middle class wages out of the country.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Interesting to see so many "conservatives" advocate government interference in a media business.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: projectvxn

Awww. It’s cute to see people cry about social media being some sort of must have.

Like I said, don’t like how they do things? Don’t use them.

Social media has become a must have. It's extremely necessary for business. I would not use facebook if it was not necessary but it is. It is necessary for reaching out to your local community and beyond to make connections. Your thinking is extremely ignorant.

If Facebook is not important or not necessary, then what is this whole business with Russian bots and swaying voters? Can you explain that? No, no you can't. As a previous poster stated, if 2/3s of people are using facebook then its a large platform that important to communication and to how people do business, and make connections.

It's not nearly as simple as don't use facebook.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Thing is, the dems wanted to keep families together whereas the Republicans want to literally just ban everyone who isn't making at least middle class wages out of the country.

This is the yanny versus laurel concept because democrats want to keep families together as long as those families get to all reside in the US, irrespective of how they arrived in the US, at the other end of the spectrum, republicans want to keep families together as long as those families reside outside of the US, unless those families apply to immigrate using the legal system in place.

Chuck Schumer has made his position abundantly clear - no borders, illegals should be granted more protections than citizens, citizens are to pay for the illegals ability to live in the US illegally.

Thoughts on Obamas kids-in-cages photos from 2014????????

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Chuck Schumer has made his position abundantly clear - no borders, illegals should be granted more protections than citizens, citizens are to pay for the illegals ability to live in the US illegally.

Citation, please.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Citation, please.

Do you even google bro?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Do you even google bro?

Quite often.
I have not yet found Schumer calling for

no borders, illegals should be granted more protections than citizens, citizens are to pay for the illegals ability to live in the US illegally.

Can you help?

edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
What I don't understand is, why is Facebook such a big deal to some people?

What I don't understand is why people get bent out of shape when a free-to-use social media platform does something they don't like. It's SMART for Private companies like Facebook, ATS, Twitter, etc.. to please members, but its not something we are "owed".

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Interesting to see so many "conservatives" advocate government interference in a media business.

It's even more interesting to see that you don't support them. This should be right up your alley, that is unless claiming to be inclusive and tolerant is just a front to use Social Justice attack people with a differing opinion. Oh wait, that's exactly what is.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Citation, please.

Here is every documented quote he's made, in chronological order, starting from 6 days ago and going back years. As I said, he has made it abundantly clear that he will do whatever he can to ensure the opposite of what Trump voters voted for in regards to the construction of the wall and adhering to US immigration policy. The fact that he has remained silent on the democrat who warned illegals from being arrested by ICE reinforces my opinion.

Whats really embarrassing for Chuck, is his quotes about illegal aliens years ago prior to Trump announcing his candidacy. Its abundantly clear he has done a complete 180 simply to ensure he goes opposite to Trump on everything.

No, there is no one quote that articulates what I've stated - its all of his quotes, and tears, put together that tells the full story.

www.quotes.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Right. He thinks Trump's wall is stupid.

On that, I agree.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Right. He thinks Trump's wall is stupid.

On that, I agree.

Why is it stupid and is Israels wall also stupid?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Don't mix-in facts to ruin a good conspiracy...

It isn't named "farcebook™ for nothing... Not only is it a Gov't. informational seine, look how much $$$ they pulled in for the IPO; the BIGGEST in the Herstory of womankind in the computer industry and it is delayed for 18 min. You want to know what happened in those 18 min.? ALL the 'inside' folks got notified to 'lay off' and "regular Joes" got fleeced by Agent Zuckerberg et al...

Then to rub Your face in it, Agent Zuckerberg "surprises everyone that knows him..." and gets married in the absolute LAST place anyone who is freshly MINTED would get married, Ca. a 50/50 State, so Agent Zuckerberg's wife, also an Agent, gets to keep at least $500 MILLION...

For You who are still 'asleep' either WAKE UP or continue to siesta but just don't vote (or litter) but really don't ruin the water supply because We sharing a "shared reality" also share air space/water...

butt....

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why is it stupid
You mean the concrete wall "from coast to coast" that he promised, or whatever it is that he's talking about now? It's stupid because it won't stop people coming into the country across the southern border. It's stupid because it's a money pit.

Israels wall also stupid?
Israel has no wall. The barrier on the West Bank is mostly chain link fence.

But the system has proved far from hermetic. Depending on the season, up to 60,000 Palestinians without work permits sneak across the barrier to work in construction, agriculture or service industries in Israel, either through gaps in the route or by utilizing the services of local smugglers. And occasionally, the system is defeated by Palestinians who carry out terrorist attacks.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 12/29/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, problem not solved.

This is about mass censorship on a platform that hosts 2/3rds of the population in user accounts in the US alone.

Absolutely problem solved.

No one HAS to use Facebook. It’s not a right, it’s a luxury, like TV, internet, radio etc.

Don’t like what they’re doing? Don’t use it. It’s that simple.

Your "solution" is like saying everyone just quit watching TV and problem solved. But thats not how the world works.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join