It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Recent Example Why Facebook SUCKS and why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Walls don't stop violent gun crime.

First off, there is no such thing as "gun crime."

Guns do not commit crimes.

Secondly, a wall would help in both stopping illegal gun trafficking and criminals who use guns to commit crime.

Hope that helped.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
114 cops killed last year how many killed by illegals? I agree 1 is too many but what you are doing is fear mongering. I don't think Facebook should ban people for those memes. I do not think they were racist, imflammatory and trollish bordering on xenophobic yes, rasict no.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So this suspect has already been convicted for murder??

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I get that he's an illegal immigrant.

But this sort of thing happens almost daily in the states with citizens ... what difference does it make the guy was murdered from a scum bag, are you saying citizens are immune to such scrutiny? Immigrants aren't just the ones committing crimes around the world you know.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Mandroid7

So true.

I can't believe people are firing up this Alexa device having seen the privacy issues. You can bet these were the slipped out and it way worse then people imagine. Willingly put Big Brother bug in your house.

I picture that scene from Batman, like these control freaks get all their ideas right off of the movies.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That's a strawman argument.

This murder was preventable.

Authorities weren't able to report this POS to ICE, so he was allowed to stay here to kill a cop.

Who knows how many others he and his garbage family victimized while invading our country.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
What I don't understand is, why is Facebook such a big deal to some people?

if you have kids and grandchildren you would understand.
If you're disabled and don't get out much it keeps you in touch with people.
Great platform idea, shame they have taken it to such ridiculous levels of partisan bs.

As for walls China's had one for centuries.
I don't hear anyone saying "mr Xi - tear down that wall!"
edit on 29-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No, but Cpl. Ronil Singh is sure as # already dead wise ass
edit on Sat Dec 29 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
For whom the bell tolls I guess.

Facebook's original purpose was for communication, simple right? now we have Idiots (my facebook friends included) using it as a platform to spew the diatribe without remorse.

Freedom of speech allows the right to reply, but as Paul Anka once sung in a Simpsons episode of 'treehouse of horror' "just don't look"-I could say the same about my threads and other threads.

I want to talk to friends, not bombarded by political memes by people who have no idea what they are talking about. Impeach Zuckerberg! (wait a minute, that doesn't sound right.)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yea and how many crimes do citizens commit the same exact crimes or similar ones?

This is what you call fear mongering and xenophobia.

"OMG That person isn't from here!"

"Quick BAN EVERYONE WHO ISNT US!"

Meanwhile the same crimes are committed by your own damn citizens. But who is us? Describe them for me.

I am not denying that what this guy did was wrong and terrible, but people fall through the cracks of the system all the time.

BTW it wasn't a strawman, because it wasn't a fallacy or falsehood, because people DO commit these sort of crimes whether they are citizens of not. Just build your damn wall.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
114 cops killed last year how many killed by illegals? I agree 1 is too many but what you are doing is fear mongering. I don't think Facebook should ban people for those memes. I do not think they were racist, imflammatory and trollish bordering on xenophobic yes, rasict no.

Is the fact that the prison population is 28% illegals that are there for crimes committed a small number?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This type of nonsense isnt even the deal breaker for me. Its just added to the heap of reasons not to use these services. I just don't have Facebook or anything else.

I am free. Join me.

edit on 12 29 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Don’t use Facebook.

Problem solved.

build a Fkn barrier problem solved, thank Trump later

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Take the fn doors off your house, thank Obama later!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Arriaga crossed the border into Arizona illegally several years ago and has worked as a farm laborer in the Stanislaus County area

The problem is not the border it is the hiring of people who are illegal. How did he buy his nice truck? The whole problem is selling and hiring illegals if this did not happen they would not come.

look at youre replay, it is so illogical, go to box one and it is fixed, build a barrier no illegals to begin with that leads to no hiring of illegals and criminals, problem solved BoooM

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Anyone that is against the Wall being built is pro-slavery and pro sex/human trafficking.

Simple as that.

Seems we have a lot of people on this site that like sex slavery, human trafficking and the abuse and exploitation of poor brown people.

Bunch of sick and deranged people on the left these days.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"OMG That person isn't from here!"

"Quick BAN EVERYONE WHO ISNT US!"

You forgot "LMFAO THE LEFT IS AT IT AGAIN!!!' or 'REPUBLICANS CAN'T POLITICS OMG" or my personal favorite "MY CAPS LOCK IS ON SO THIS MUST BE REALLY IMPORTANT!!! HERE'S A MEME!!!"

Is dumbering a word? according to spell check it isn't. That's what bothers me, Facebook is turning everyone into armchair politicians, but at least on ATS there is some sense of normalcy without the photos of kids posing with puppies with the hash tag 'aawwwwwwwwwwwwww.'

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Dr UAE

Take the fn doors off your house, thank Obama later!

tell that to pelosi and schumer

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That's a strawman argument.

This murder was preventable.

Authorities weren't able to report this POS to ICE, so he was allowed to stay here to kill a cop.

Who knows how many others he and his garbage family victimized while invading our country.

not as many as that white right-wing bastard in vegas mowing down what?...58/59 people?...what a white garbage family did that guy have?...keep stoking the hatred, that's the ONLY TALENT the right has on ATS

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Anyone that is against the Wall being built is pro-slavery and pro sex/human trafficking.

Simple as that.

Seems we have a lot of people on this site that like sex slavery, human trafficking and the abuse and exploitation of poor brown people.

Bunch of sick and deranged people on the left these days.

nah...it's just you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join