It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Recent Example Why Facebook SUCKS and why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
What I don't understand is, why is Facebook such a big deal to some people?

because it keeps people in contact with one another. especially family the way everyone has spread out and family no longer living in anywhere near close proximity to each other. personally i have family spread out all over the US, as well as in two other countries. facebook helps keeps me in contact with all of them.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
All this proves is guns are far to easy obtain in this country. Time to ban them all. a reply to: shawmanfromny

Feel free to disarm yourself.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

All this proves is guns are far to easy obtain in this country. Time to ban them all. a reply to: shawmanfromny

Illegals are prohibited from buying guns legally.

Obviously, you've never looked at a form 4473.

Stay in your lane.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What I'll never understand is that people are outraged over building a wall....THEIRS ALREADY ONE BUILT!. we're just talking about upgrading it. I suppose the people against UPGRADING the wall are also opposed to upgraded Fighter jets and cell phones. Also don't buy any new underwear...ever..you already have some
edit on 29-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I wonder if they are aware that every illegal immigrant, by definition, is in fact a criminal?

They most likely hire them cheap to be their social page monitors...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Walls don't stop violent gun crime.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Make law against guns you say?

There's a law against killing people but this guy still did it.

Ten bucks said he bought the gun illegally since he had to.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I would agree, but do you think this applies to a company like Facebook?

They've managed to create a system by which all of your personal information is bought and sold. Not having a Facebook account doesn't prevent Facebook from buying or selling your data. They've linked so much to these accounts that it affects their professional lives in good and bad ways.

The depth at which Facebook and other social media enterprises have injected themselves into the fabric of society is undeniable. So either we remove it entirely or ensure it's playing fair and doing the right thing with our data.

If the latter cannot or will not be assured then Facebook needs to die a phishing scam's death.

Given the factual nature that the CIA was involved with the likes of FB and Google, one would think that would be enough to keep folks away.

The CIA was involved with everything. With regard to that, we need to reign in the CIA entirely, as well as the rest of the intelligence community. When power becomes more important than the mission you originally had to protect the American people, then it is time to hang up the (black)hat.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A person can't do a violent crime here if that person is not here.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No, but it will make it easier to not import violent people.
edit on 29 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

They've managed to create a system by which all of your personal information is bought and sold. Not having a Facebook account doesn't prevent Facebook from buying or selling your data. They've linked so much to these accounts that it affects their professional lives in good and bad ways.

They've done more than that. They've lead the charge for it to become the standard on how the internet is used. Moreover, it's made them billions. Billions by selling information that they had no right to own, well aside from the user agreements signed.

Point being, censorship in my estimation is the least of their crimes and I don't see them closing shop soon without some proper competition.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So far, all the social media networks that emphasize privacy are designed like garbage, remove nearly all functionality, and have extremely low participation rates.

It isn't the privacy platform that sucks, it's the execution.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Idk jimi, from the outside it appears tpb have learned they can control the flow of information by opening companies not subject to laws of the constitution and spread propaganda legally thanks to Obimbo.

Look at Facebook. The gd thing was opened the day Darpas Lifelog program was shutdown by congress.

Amazon runs almost every single phone app that harvests your personal info through amazon aws.

Just install noroot firewall on your phone and select logging and watch that baby harvest.

They have all but taken over distribution of all online sales, they push the spy speaker into all homes, now they want to be the server for the cia.(like they aren't already)

Next up Samsung...sending our living rooms to a unregulated server in s.korea, or wherever

"It's for marketing guys, dont worry!"

"The Web" was a great name. It's a giant trap.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What's worse, is that it's so damn obvious.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Driving drunk and killing police officers is already banned, did that stop this pos?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
What I'll never understand is that people are outraged over building a wall....THEIRS ALREADY ONE BUILT!. we're just talking about upgrading it. I suppose the people against UPGRADING the wall are also opposed to upgraded Fighter jets and cell phones. Also don't buy any new underwear...ever..you already have some

Wait what???

Are you saying that the Secure Fence Act was passed in 2006, and people like Pelosi ,Schumer, Boxer, Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bill Nelson, Debbie Stabenow, were all for it??? We are talking sound bits and video of them too.

Obama said in September 2006 that "the bill before us will certainly do some good. It will authorize some badly needed funding for better fences and better security along our borders and that should help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.

Hillary in 2015

"Well, look I voted numerous times when I was a Senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in and I do think you have to control your borders,"

Boy the left seems so ignorant sometimes...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So true.

I can't believe people are firing up this Alexa device having seen the privacy issues. You can bet these were the slipped out and it way worse then people imagine. Willingly put Big Brother bug in your house.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You agree to Facebook's terms and conditions. Freedom of speech only protects you from the government. ATS doesn't let us cuss or talk about drugs, do you feel violated?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You agree to Facebook's terms and conditions. Freedom of speech only protects you from the government. ATS doesn't let us cuss or talk about drugs, do you feel violated?

Their most recent violations were undisclosed. No one agreed to have their private messages read for marketing content by third parties, but they did it anyway. For almost 10 years and continuing to do so.

But please tell me more about this user agreement.
edit on 29 12 18 by projectvxn because: For grammar, punctuation, and spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Leftists who don't promote a strong border security, a wall or promote sanctuary cities/states have blood on their hands and should own the fact that they want this.

They want anyone who doesn't think like them, dead.

Plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join