It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon: Relic From An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Someone should tell this master li you shouldn't drink the bong water.

I am open to the idea of reincarnation, but the blinders partially shut when it comes to science. I'd like to play Jehovah's witness and knock on this masters' door.

"Excuse me sir, have you ever thought of welcoming late heavy bombardment and gravity into your life?"

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If there were an advanced prehistoric civilization capable of creating the Moon how come there is no evidence for them either here or on the Moon ?

They meditated and used their thoughts to strengthen the energy level of the ore. The moon rose into the sky and entered its orbit

That's some power of thought to lift a 1,737 km sphere from the gravity of the Earth , do you not find that somewhat fanciful ?

Because I consider it "fanciful" that means it must be impossible. Is that... is that basically what you're getting at? A modern human cannot fathom it so there's just no way it could ever have happened that way. After all, every human knows everything and can time travel and fly in space like superman lol.

They used the power of their mind and you are looking for "evidence"? Umm... Why do I feel like explaining this would be a waste of time? *sigh* according to the story, they used their MIND... I really don't know how else to explain it lol and I have no clue what evidence you would expect to find.

It doesnt mean the "story" is true. But, your reasoning is... beyond flawed... Your reasoning is drunk! Go home, Reasoning! Lol.

I agree it does seem strange that the moon would be "lifted into orbit" rather than building it in space. But I won't pretend that with my miniscule, human understanding, that I could understand why they would have done it this way, if they truly existed and did these things.

You pretend like you are being unbiased and scientific but I kinda think you just wanted to ridicule the ideas in this op but did not have the courage to do so openly, so you hid behind the guise of "a scientific mind simply deducting logic as always".

But if that were true, why are you expecting that evidence would be available? As a scientific person you know very well that sea levels change, the earth changes, humans guard secrets from each other, and any number of possibilities for why there is no evidence. But yet you are expecting the OP to reply: "Gosh, Gortex I guess the reason why there 'is' no evidence is because the whole thing was a lie. Now let me go pound my head on the wall and lament that I could not be as wise as you, gortex."

You must think yourself a God. Not only have we not SEEN any evidence (assuming we would even recognize it!) but, according to Gortex, there IS no evidence. Not just that we haven't found it yet, but gortex himself has travelled through all time and space and has examined every single nanogram of matter and can confirm that there IS no evidence anywhere at anytime, EVER. Not only here but he flew to the moon and dug up every square nanometer of dust.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They used the power of their mind and you are looking for "evidence"? Umm... Why do I feel like explaining this would be a waste of time? *sigh* according to the story, they used their MIND... I really don't know how else to explain it lol and I have no clue what evidence you would expect to find.

Let's set aside the psychic superpowers for a moment and forget that it's one guy in China claiming to remember something from thousands of years ago.

We're talking about a civilisation aren't we? If anyone got to the stage of building something a quarter the size of Earth, they'd leave something behind. Moon is pretty big stuff, too big to build without leaving a few quarries and the footprints of manufactories where all the alloys and other metals were made. They had to build their spaceships somewhere! Artificial moons need material. They'd presumably have a little history going on in the form of developing villages, towns and a few cemeteries too.

Not just that we haven't found it yet, but gortex himself has travelled through all time and space and has examined every single nanogram of matter and can confirm that there IS no evidence anywhere at anytime, EVER. Not only here but he flew to the moon and dug up every square nanometer of dust.

Honestly? You think that's the requirement here to find the claim almost incredibly unlikely?! I challenge you. Speak to 3-4 people about it in real life. Tell them you believe the Moon is a hollow machine built by a vanished Earth race who used psychic powers to place it a quarter million miles away. It'll be fun.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

The problem with random quote mining without citations is that you can use them to support any random idea because you aren’t providing appropriate context. You’re just taking a random sentence or 2 that you believe supports your views. Everyone of your supposed supporting affidavits is actually explained by lunar geologists, chemists etc... you simply prefer pseudo-mystical Chinese woo to science because it’s what you want to believe.

If you want to support all of the above quotes, Provide the citations and the years those claims were made. I’m willing to bet my right leg that if you had to do that any number of folks on ATS would devour them with actual facts rather quickly.

Are you willing to repost the above info with the proper citations? If so I will address each and every claim with logic and sound science. What I’m not going to do however. Is your own homework for you. The claims are yours thus the onus for honest citations lies with you so don’t reply with “google it”.

Two books I highly recommend that have a complete list of the various moon anomalies are:

'Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon' by Don Wilson and 'Who Built the Moon?' by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler

They contain unpublicized transcripts from U.S. moon missions and authoritative testimony from leading astronomers from around the globe.

Another Falun Dafa practitioner also wrote about this period of time. The original text was in Chinese so the Google translation isn't perfect:

* About 100 million years ago.

* At that time the earth is like today, marine and land, it's just the size, shape, distribution vary. The metropolises of the world in that era were also spread over various skyscraper buildings. People living on land (in addition, submarine residents) are also as diverse as today; they speak a wide variety of languages, the written language was similar to the pictograms resembling Chinese characters. The text was the international mainstream at that time. It was an era of high spiritual development. At that time, human material civilization and science all reached an unprecedented peak. The science and technology are quite advanced and far exceeds the level of modern development. Many modern people think that the impossible technology is a common practice for people at that time.

* At that time, those who practiced Buddhism (Dafa) , by virtue of cultivation, opened up the heavenly gaze (3rd eye). The supernatural powers can shuttle through various time and space, learn science and technology from high-level heavenly civilizations, and then apply them to the current world. Therefore, their progress is far beyond ordinary materialists.

* The scientists at the time were Falun Dharma practitioners. Gemstones were a tool for spiritual cultivation of that age. The highest scientific research institution at that time, the "Rotation Dharma Science and Technology Research Center". Scientists studied Dharma science and had many outstanding contributions.

* The flying objects in the air is not an airplane, but a huge flying boat like a giant cruise ship. It can ride thousands of passengers at a time. This type of flying ship is not limited to flying on the earth and can travel freely within the scope of the nine planets. At the time, all machines used a very high density of energy and were very efficient.

* As the science and technology of that period fairly well developed, people began to formulate a celestial body to be manufactured into space to illuminate the Earth's dark night. This seemingly inconceivable concept of the “ Lunar Construction Project” was proposed and was supported by all sectors of society at that time. So all humans mobilized to carry out this huge project.

* People first collect a large number of metal ores and metallic minerals from the earth for the moon base skeleton construction. The basic skeleton of the moon is like the structure of a carbon 60 molecule (Buckminsterfullerene).

* People on earth use some devices that have similar crystals (but not crystals, but some kind of purer, impurity-free ore). The mechanical device on the ground uses meditation to strengthen the energy of these ores, causing the huge moon's skeleton to rise into orbit. Then a large number of giant spacecraft towed to the orbit in space.

* After the huge basic skeleton has entered the orbit, the engineering staff will carry out the follow-up construction. A giant scaffold will be erected on the outside of the moon to carry out moon assembly on the outer space orbit. A large number of spacecraft travel between the Earth and the Moon, and each ship carries or tows a large amount of building assets.

* The internal structure begins with the moon's core. Inside the core of the Moon's core is placed gem energy, various precision gear sets, machinery, and power equipment and other control instruments. The mechanical precision is far higher than the current state-of-the-art technology. They use the machinery driven by the high-density energy in the gems to maintain the moon's normal rotation and revolution around the earth . Outside of the core of the skeleton and between the moon's shells, apart from the skeleton, there are not too many things placed.

* Roughly hollow. The outermost layer of the moon 's outer shell is a protective shell made of thick metal plates that are several kilometers thick. At the time, the front of the moon was designed as a polished surface, reflecting the sun's rays to illuminate the night of the earth. In order to maintain high lighting efficiency, the front is controlled to always face the earth.

edit on 18-12-2018 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2018 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

You pretend like you are being unbiased and scientific but I kinda think you just wanted to ridicule the ideas in this op but did not have the courage to do so openly, so you hid behind the guise of "a scientific mind simply deducting logic as always".

But if that were true, why are you expecting that evidence would be available? As a scientific person you know very well that sea levels change, the earth changes, humans guard secrets from each other, and any number of possibilities for why there is no evidence. But yet you are expecting the OP to reply: "Gosh, Gortex I guess the reason why there 'is' no evidence is because the whole thing was a lie. Now let me go pound my head on the wall and lament that I could not be as wise as you, gortex."

You must think yourself a God. Not only have we not SEEN any evidence (assuming we would even recognize it!) but, according to Gortex, there IS no evidence. Not just that we haven't found it yet, but gortex himself has travelled through all time and space and has examined every single nanogram of matter and can confirm that there IS no evidence anywhere at anytime, EVER. Not only here but he flew to the moon and dug up every square nanometer of dust.

When there is no evidence of a thing, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that thing is real.

Any claim not backed by evidence is just word salad.

Harte

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem
* About 100 million years ago.

* At that time the earth is like today, marine and land, it's just the size, shape, distribution vary. The metropolises of the world in that era were also spread over various skyscraper buildings. People living on land (in addition, submarine residents) are also as diverse as today; they speak a wide variety of languages, the written language was similar to the pictograms resembling Chinese characters. The text was the international mainstream at that time. It was an era of high spiritual development. At that time, human material civilization and science all reached an unprecedented peak. The science and technology are quite advanced and far exceeds the level of modern development. Many modern people think that the impossible technology is a common practice for people at that time.

* At that time, those who practiced Buddhism (Dafa) , by virtue of cultivation, opened up the heavenly gaze (3rd eye). The supernatural powers can shuttle through various time and space, learn science and technology from high-level heavenly civilizations, and then apply them to the current world. Therefore, their progress is far beyond ordinary materialists.

* The scientists at the time were Falun Dharma practitioners. Gemstones were a tool for spiritual cultivation of that age. The highest scientific research institution at that time, the "Rotation Dharma Science and Technology Research Center". Scientists studied Dharma science and had many outstanding contributions.

* The flying objects in the air is not an airplane, but a huge flying boat like a giant cruise ship. It can ride thousands of passengers at a time. This type of flying ship is not limited to flying on the earth and can travel freely within the scope of the nine planets. At the time, all machines used a very high density of energy and were very efficient.

* As the science and technology of that period fairly well developed, people began to formulate a celestial body to be manufactured into space to illuminate the Earth's dark night. This seemingly inconceivable concept of the “ Lunar Construction Project” was proposed and was supported by all sectors of society at that time. So all humans mobilized to carry out this huge project.

* People on earth use some devices that have similar crystals (but not crystals, but some kind of purer, impurity-free ore). The mechanical device on the ground uses meditation to strengthen the energy of these ores, causing the huge moon's skeleton to rise into orbit. Then a large number of giant spacecraft towed to the orbit in space.

Man, this reads like some sci-fi I tried to write when I was 11. Just as embarrassing as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
what a bunch of crap.

just read about the author the OP has this utter nonsense from.

en.wikipedia.org...

only somebody who ignores facts would finf this 'interesting'.
lol.

cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: gortex

If there were an advanced prehistoric civilization capable of creating the Moon how come there is no evidence for them either here or on the Moon ?

They meditated and used their thoughts to strengthen the energy level of the ore. The moon rose into the sky and entered its orbit

That's some power of thought to lift a 1,737 km sphere from the gravity of the Earth , do you not find that somewhat fanciful ?

Because I consider it "fanciful" that means it must be impossible. Is that... is that basically what you're getting at? A modern human cannot fathom it so there's just no way it could ever have happened that way. After all, every human knows everything and can time travel and fly in space like superman lol.

It doesnt mean the "story" is true. But, your reasoning is... beyond flawed... Your reasoning is drunk! Go home, Reasoning! Lol.

I agree it does seem strange that the moon would be "lifted into orbit" rather than building it in space. But I won't pretend that with my miniscule, human understanding, that I could understand why they would have done it this way, if they truly existed and did these things.

Nice diatribe , sorry I hurt your feelings with my opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I find your postulations fascinating. I'm not trying to be nasty or negative....but you are talking about consciousness and more metaphysical things while pushing forth these same enlightened peoples created a ticking machine bomb.

In all the experience of man in my life I have rarely come across someone who could blend these two things in such a way that leads to a doomsday device measured on negative energy. Even the thought is totally contradictory to those two. If they invented the moon to siphon the negative energies of man I could at least see a harmony in two different areas.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That was an incredibly lengthy way of saying “no, I can’t or won’t provide citations for my personal beliefs”. A citation includes a link to the original source material, not a list for an upcoming book report. All you’ve done is continue with the quote mining routine without any sort of attribution as to the source material.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If you were going to make a moon to shine light on the dark side of the planet...wouldn’t you have it shine as a full moon all month long? I mean if the humanity was so advanced the doesn’t sound like it would be hard for them. Sorry if this was explained somewhere and I missed it...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Have you considered that science, an ever changing discipline perhaps hasn't answered all of the what's what out there?
Once it was commonly understood the earth was flat and everything revolved around it....
You might want to keep an open mind, its just a suggestion

Cheers

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How would you describe your statement "the moon is older than biological life on earth"

A "blatantly false generalized assumption"?

Or do you have some supportive evidence to support your viewpoint? Asking for a friend

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
How would you describe your statement "the moon is older than biological life on earth"

A "blatantly false generalized assumption"?

Or do you have some supportive evidence to support your viewpoint? Asking for a friend

a reply to: watchitburn

Dating. Rocks from the Moon have been measured by radiometric dating techniques. They range in age from about 3.16 billion years old for the basaltic samples derived from the lunar maria, up to about 4.44 billion years old for rocks derived from the highlands.

Source

Fossil evidence informs most studies of the origin of life. The age of the Earth is about 4.54 billion years;[39][40][41] the earliest undisputed evidence of life on Earth dates from at least 3.5 billion years ago.[42][43][44] There is evidence that life began much earlier.

Source

Estimates for the beginning of life here vary, and some put it almost immediately after (in geological time) the formation of the Moon from the Theia Impact event. Could have even been before the impact, but we'd probably never find evidence for that.

Harte

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Actually, the math and physics suggest that it was done by natural processes. And the odds of it happening are 100%.

I can see and understand what you are saying. Your problem is you have not spent time looking at the alternative. Regardless of your view your disability to see both sides of an argument is a limitation. Without the information you are not informed enough to pass comment making your above statement meaningless.

Later in the year I will thread this myself and I am happy to invite you in for debate.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

When there is no evidence of a thing, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that thing is real. Any claim not backed by evidence is just word salad.

How much scientific evidence do you have that you are having a subjective experience of self. None it does not exist. You cannot prove it. The one and only thing you can be sure is real cannot be proved. That should tell you something of the limitations of the philosophy that you use to desribe the universe.

But it will not because there are those that hold on to science as they would papers of religion. Neither understanding the limitation of what they hold.

It delusion my little salad.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

When there is no evidence of a thing, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that thing is real. Any claim not backed by evidence is just word salad.

How much scientific evidence do you have that you are having a subjective experience of self. None it does not exist. You cannot prove it. The one and only thing you can be sure is real cannot be proved. That should tell you something of the limitations of the philosophy that you use to desribe the universe.

But it will not because there are those that hold on to science as they would papers of religion. Neither understanding the limitation of what they hold.

It delusion my little salad.

What you say above would invalidate every claim and theory, yours included, so it make no difference in the end.

Harte

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Complete BS, with no scientific background or any shred of proof.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed. You know that Solar eclipse thing? It varies. And most of the time it is not an exact fit. It is also not unique to the Sun and the Moon.

Could you be so kind as to tell me out which moon out of the other 350 moons or so in our solar system exhibits the same characteristics as our moon and sun do.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Your not understanding me. I am showing you the limitation of a tool which you use to understand the universe. My statement was based on your axiom.

My statement remains.

How much scientific evidence do you have that you are having a subjective experience of self. None it does not exist. You cannot prove it. The one and only thing you can be sure is real cannot be proved. That should tell you something of the limitations of the philosophy that you use to desribe the universe. But it will not because there are those that hold on to science as they would papers of religion. Neither understanding the limitation of what they hold

As I said you cannot provide proof of your subjective experience. Using your rational that makes your subjective experience void. Yet here you are reading my words. Do you see the paradox here.

Do you understand the limitation of the tool yet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join