It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team deleted all of Strzoks texts

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: proteus33

I think they should not be shut down but transferred to someone non-partisan.

Not trying to start an argument here, I agree.
But who would that be?
Don't know if anybody else noticed but the home team has stabbed the president in the back just as much as the opposition.
The idea that this is Republicans against Democrats is ludicrous, Trump is on his own.
Has been since he announced his intent to run.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I find this whole thing about missing and delete texts revealing. We all know, at least most of us know, that if that was the average Joe who deleted texts, the FBI would always have a way to retrieve them. In this case, all I have been hearing for the past year or so, and today, is that we can't find all his messages, some were deleted or lost, and now deleted. Give me a break. They are obviously covering something up. This is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: talisman
I find this whole thing about missing and delete texts revealing. We all know, at least most of us know, that if that was the average Joe who deleted texts, the FBI would always have a way to retrieve them. In this case, all I have been hearing for the past year or so, and today, is that we can't find all his messages, some were deleted or lost, and now deleted. Give me a break. They are obviously covering something up. This is ridiculous.

Despite the popular public perception that our government can recover anything, there are actually reliable ways to destroy data and make it unrecoverable, even to the most sophisticated of computer forensics. It's my understanding though that the data isn't only stored on government phones, but there are also backup servers. I don't think Strzok had access to be able to erase the data in all the places it was stored, so either someone helped him or is just stopping the data recovery somehow. It does look like a cover up.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The NSA has one primary purpose, signal intelligence gathering. Dozens of the most massive computer arrays in the world do nothing but collect and store every transmission of every type.
They didn't stop doing this when they got caught a few years ago.
The hearings and public spankings were theatre only.
Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's comical that this got a star. Probably from silly, makes it even better.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

What is the worth of your opinion? Let's say I accept as fact that what you're saying is true. Trump is terrible regardless of the outcome of his policies and their effects on my life, he's a bad, terrible person who was put there by puppeteers. What am I supposed to do with that information?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Trump has the texts (from the NSA). They are also stored with the ISP/Telecomm company. The purpose of reporting them deleted is to make clear that good ol mueller is a lying, scheming, bad cop on a mission to do one thing, destroy the duly elected president.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

What am I supposed to do with that information?

That is an excellent question. I am curious to see the answer. I hug you.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

His entire back and forth with grambler danced around this question. If he'd answer it, I could better understand where he's coming from. To me, the obvious answer is to give up and not care. Which is hilarious when you really start to think about what he's contending and how upset he is by any partisan bickering.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
The extent people will go to excuse this corruption is unreal

Here's a crazy idea: maybe there was nothing left to find on the phones. Maybe, just maybe there's no corruption there at all. They were removed from the investigation and the special counsel's team. What more do you want?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

What is the worth of your opinion? Let's say I accept as fact that what you're saying is true. Trump is terrible regardless of the outcome of his policies and their effects on my life, he's a bad, terrible person who was put there by puppeteers. What am I supposed to do with that information?

You're supposed to feel above it all, like he does. Even though he's not. Just another fish looking for his own pond so he can feel special.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Except that there were 19,000 text messages. So there goes that random thought.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That might be the only explanation I get. But it's logical so I'm not sure it will be what he says.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

that sounds about right and guessing the same holds true for this too:

truepundit.com...

"For nearly four years the FBI investigated the international theft of STEALTH defense technology from a small Florida marine company that invented an ingenious way to help protect Navy ships and nuclear ballistic submarines from being detected on enemy radar and sonar.

And on the eve before the case was go to a Grand Jury, the case was closed by then-FBI Director Robert Mueller and then-Attorney General Eric Holder.

edit on 17-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Grambler
The extent people will go to excuse this corruption is unreal

Here's a crazy idea: maybe there was nothing left to find on the phones. Maybe, just maybe there's no corruption there at all. They were removed from the investigation and the special counsel's team. What more do you want?

Hahaha!

So if trump deletes evidence , no big deal right?

Maybe there was nothing there.

Wow. I can’t believe how far people are willing to go to excuse this corruption

Oh wait, yes I can

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I can't help but wonder how these deleted texts might play if they were wanted in a divorce action by the spouses of either Strzok or his girl friend ??

I guess the judge could just call Mueller in to testify about their content. If this happened, I sure hope he is not caught lying about any of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JinMI

SO? The phone records and data are on the FBI server. They recovered all the missing texts and more.

Rather than using your months old article, how about something a little more recent.

J ustice Dept IG blames FBI-wide software failure for missing Strzok-Page messages

The DOJ's Inspector General (IG) said that, with help from the Department of Defense, it was able to uncover thousands of missing text messages written by Strzok and Page and sent using their FBI-issued Samsung phones from December 15, 2016 through May 17, 2017, "as well as hundreds of other text messages outside the gap time period that had not been produced by the FBI due to technical problems with its text message collection tool."
Oh! Sick burn.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind
Thinking raiding Mueller offices and team members computers and phones, emails, is all in order...to determine how deep they are in...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Grambler

Just because the text messages in question have been deleted from the phones, that doesn't mean that there is no record of them elsewhere. They should still exist on the server, and perhaps in some IG file, somewhere too.

While you are correct, the point is that a special prosecutor should know that all evidence should be retained during an ongoing investigation.

The fact that this happened means that either (a) Mueller's team is inept and don't really know what they're doing, or (b) they are corrupt in how they are handling this investigation and are trying to self-fulfill prophecies perpetuated by ideologically driven hysterics. (or a combination of the two)

I'm willing to bet that it's 'b,' which is unfortunate, because I had high hopes at the beginning of this that it would be impartially investigated while staying in the scope of said investigation. Neither hope has come to fruition, and the 'legal extortion*' that is being committed at ever turn is a travesty to the judicial system.

* plea deals for full cooperation with the government: "Your freedom, or tell us what we want to hear...recited from this paper that we have prepared for you."
edit on 17-12-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The corruption is so blatant in almost defies belief

It's as though the US is one huge banana republic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join