It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team deleted all of Strzoks texts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted

“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report

www.conservativereview.com...

So let’s think this through.

Strzok works for mueller for a month

Mueller fires strzok for texts of his that the IG made mueller aware of showing strzok and page made all of there anti trump texts

So muellers then has his team DELETE all of the material on the phone strzok was assigned by mueller

This shows two things

1. If there was any material on that phone related to work , it would be subject to review from groups like the IG, so mueller would have us believe that there was not even one piece of work related material on strzoks phone in the month he had it while working the case

That defies credibility

2. Mueller should have known that any texts on that phone of a personal nature would have been very important to an IG investigation seeing as how the previous work phone strzok had became crucial evidence in the ig report

So there would be no excuse for mueller deleting this data

This is clearly a cover up by mueller

But I bet all of the people claiming trump obstructed justice will have no problem with this
edit on 15-12-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Mueller team deleted all of Gramblers

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nothing to see here..move along...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Respectfully,
~meathead

You could have at least made that a rap

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Damn

Hundreds of texts of mine to my wife asking for dinner and fighting with my friends about fantasy football now deleted!

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Back on topic

Isn’t it strange how selective the intel people are on deleting evidence

They will smash Hillary connected peoples devices with hammers, not charge people with deleting subpoenaed evidence with people connected to Hillary, delete agents text messages, not provide original 302’s to a judge regarding Flynn’s interview

And so forth

The corruption is so blatant in almost defies belief

(post by whywhynot removed for political trolling and baiting)
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

the weeble wobble wearing a thong,
wants me to cobble a song?
But this thread is empty like my bong,
Like I said,

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 15-12-2018 by Mike Stivic because: For posterity..the thread was empty, and I was poking fun with the double entendre of the missing texts and the missing original post..

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
He left th S.C. Team. Record wipe S.O.P.??

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Damn

Hundreds of texts of mine to my wife asking for dinner and fighting with my friends about fantasy football now deleted!

Well at least he didnt delete all your texts you bragging about your Beanie Baby collection.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

the weeble wobble wearing a thong,
wants me to cobble a song?
But this thread is empty like my bong,
Like I said,

Respectfully,
~meathead

I hate to admit it but your raps always make me laugh

Though I would never say that in the rap battle thread

link   

+7 more 
link   

Stassi. . . Gestapo tactics.

*shrugs*

It is what it is, in our corrupt country.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted

“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report

But I bet all of the people claiming trump obstructed justice will have no problem with this

You would be 100% correct.

Especially those who ‘claim’ to be non-partisan.

The other good part is the fact that after 575 days of top-level “Investigation” there is ZERO evidence of any crime or ‘collusion’ whatsoever on the part of the President. That’s gotta hurt.

Will Mueller now be ‘Investigated’ for obstruction?? Surely the high-horse crowd will want that to happen, no?

I wonder why?

I imagine Mueller will get a pass on this because, you know, “by ANY means necessary”.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Back on topic

Isn’t it strange how selective the intel people are on deleting evidence

They will smash Hillary connected peoples devices with hammers, not charge people with deleting subpoenaed evidence with people connected to Hillary, delete agents text messages, not provide original 302’s to a judge regarding Flynn’s interview

And so forth

The corruption is so blatant in almost defies belief

That’s a fact.
THAT HAPPENED

I wish like crazy that the President and all his people would literally smash subpoenaed phones etc with hammers. I would LOVE to hear the screeching from the ultra-hypocrisy crowd.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

It appears that you are in danger of disappearing

They won't disappear a guy who is impartial and is only looking for the
....truth!

Now, where's me data-recovery-app-for-Iphone-after-factory-reset.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Anybody else wish there was really a heart attack gun

A couple of high place heart attacks and things might stop disappearing

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So let’s think this through.

Strzok works for mueller for a month

Mueller fire him for texts of his that the IG made him aware of showing strzok and page made all of there anti trumo texts

So muellers then has his team DELETE all of the material on the phone he was assigned by mueller

This shows two things

1. If there was any material on that phone related to work , it would be subject to review from groups like the IG, so mueller would have us believe that there was not even one piece of work related material on strzoks phone in the month he had it while working the case

That defies credibility

2. Mueller should have known that any texts on that phone of a personal nature would have been very important to an IG investigation seeing as how the previous work phone strzok had became crucial evidence in the ig report

So there would be no excuse for mueller deleting this data

This is clearly a cover up by mueller

Mueller is and has always been a scumbag of the highest order.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Yup the brain dead controlled dims will have no problem with this. Just give them a little time to get their stories straight as to why.

Yep. The taking points are being formulated as we speak. They will be in shortly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join