It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller team deleted all of Strzoks texts

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is interesting to watch. You have posted that this is about 2 separate sets of phones multiple times with recent reports/links, and each time it is ignored. is the poster just not reading your link? just not understanding the issue? or is the obfuscation deliberate? very interesting.......

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But I bet all of the people claiming trump obstructed justice will have no problem with this

You would lose that bet.

I believe Trump obstructed justice.
I also believe Mueller is corrupt.

Imagine that!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames2

But I bet all of the people claiming trump obstructed justice will have no problem with this

You would lose that bet.

I believe Trump obstructed justice.
I also believe Mueller is corrupt.

Imagine that!

I guess almost all

So I assume you are for a special counsel investigating mueller seeing as howvthat is what was done to trump?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

They are not actually interested in what is going on and just want the MSM talking points it seems.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So after hundreds if not thousands of years those in power have completely lost their ability to cover their own tracks over the past couple of years?

You could apply the same argument to your position. After thousands of years of these people in power being able to pull the wool over our eyes, all of a sudden you're woke enough to realize they're pulling our strings?

I think it's funny how you think partisans are two sides of the same coin and blind to what's really going on. I've got news for you, you're the third side of the same coin, you're just the coin landed on its edge. Republicans think they have everything figured out. Democrats think no, we're way smarter, we have it figured out. Then you guys come along. "No, we're REALLY smart, we know more than both of you suckers!" But you know, maybe you didn't even figure any of this out. Someone somewhere who's pulling the strings of the string pullers is making you think what you think to throw you off track so you don't realize the super duper uber truth!

On topic, this is corrupt as #.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Saying power will always corrupt is different than saying anything that ever happens is controlled by the current people in power

It’s the difference between a religious person saying evil will always exist

Vs saying the fact that Trump won proves their god exists

Then if the results were overturned saying the fact trump lost proves their god exist

The first is reasonable

The second is zealotry

This reminds me of how scientists have tried to prove we don't need God by proposing theories about how the universe started that can't even be tested and therefore require the same belief, or faith, as religion does. It's just removing the 'what if' factor to the next level.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You're pretending like they didn't make copies of the phones data before deleting it. Or that there would be some ground-breaking 'evidence' on the phone that would finally, beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove this is all a 'witch-hunt.'

FYI: witch-hunts don't usually end-up with indictments, guilty pleas and jail time.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
You're pretending like they didn't make copies of the phones data before deleting it. Or that there would be some ground-breaking 'evidence' on the phone that would finally, beyond a shadow of a doubt, prove this is all a 'witch-hunt.'

FYI: witch-hunts don't usually end-up with indictments, guilty pleas and jail time.

Again, according to muellers team and the IG they didn’t make copies

The extent people will go to excuse this corruption is unreal

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

No charges have been filed on the original 'crime', who has been prosecuted for Russian collusion?

We are not pretending, Mueller's team said they made no copy and the data is gone from one phone, the other phone they say we don't know who had the phone, what was on it, or who deleted it but that data is gone too.
edit on 16-12-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

No witch hunts end up with innocent people suffering at the hands of the ignorant masses. Sound familiar?

I'm curious...
Do please provide the law which has been broken here. Because I keep looking for it and I can't find one. You either know something we don't or you're just ignorant. I suspect it's the latter...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Again, according to muellers team and the IG they didn’t make copies

The extent people will go to excuse this corruption is unreal

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, it's an 'ends justify the means' mentality. They don't care how corrupt it has to be, as long as it gets Trump. Party before country.
edit on 16 12 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is an interesting tidbit... that might help explain what was going on better...

“According to text messages produced by the committee, Ms. Page and Mr. Strzok make references to communicating with other FBI employees via text message, phone call, email, and voice mail,” stated Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Sen. Ron Johnson, in a letter dated Jan. 31, to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. “Additional text messages suggest that FBI officials used non-official email accounts and messaging programs to communicate about official business.”

Here’s a portion of the text messages:

Strzok: “Hot damn. I’m happy to pilot that…we get around our security/monitoring issues?”

Page: “No, he’s proposing that we just stop following them. Apparently, the requirement to capture texts came from omb, but we’re the only org (I’m told) who is following that rule. His point is, if no one else is doing it why should we.”

Page: Helps that Dd had a terrible time with his phone [redacted] which made him concerned for our folks all over the place.

Page: These phones suck as much as they do because of the program we use to capture texts, full stop.

Strzok: No doubt.

Strzok: I’m not convinced short of OPR, that text capture capability really deters anything.

Strzok: If I want to copy/take classified, I’m sure as hell not going to do it on this phone.

In the above text messages, Strzok’s reference to “Dd” is possibly referring to Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, per Johnson’s letter’s footnote.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

And when did they subpoena his/their personal email and phone records and include them in the investigation?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did not know they had....Suggest they do that to SC Mueller and the whole team.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

My point exactly.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
Nothing to see here..move along...

Respectfully,
~meathead

You could have at least made that a rap

Our truth is constructed...
It's a prison for your mind...
But these walls can't hold us...
Grambler thanks for taking the time...

You see he's tryin to get justice....
Making vids for the rest of us....
He aint never gonna see a dime...
But he knows that's just fine...

Cause this struggle is real...
And he's greasing the wheels...
But unless you can hear it...
You betta just fear it...

Cause they trying so hard to hide it...
They don't even try to deny it...
But he's bringing us the light...
Aint never gonna stop...
His word is his bond...
ATS you know I'm right...

Bring it home, Grambler,...
Tell it like it is... [whisper]
Smoke em all, Grambler,...
Put em out with a wiz...[whisper]

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Current head of justice needs to shut down Mueller and his team for this alone.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I think they should not be shut down but transferred to someone non-partisan.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

There might be a case for treason..

edit on 16-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler The carrier most likely has them.

Fred..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join