It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA offers to show proof of moon landing to Warriors’ Stephen Curry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced I did at least post a link, whether it was to correct information is another matter, but where’s yours stating the opposite? I have no problem with admitting I’m wrong, but for that I have to be re-informed.

im posting information that helps you

this image you can easily find on google:

the typical moonrocks given to others as gifts! google it.
compare it to the fake one. judge for yourself.

to me, i dont see why holland is so special that they get to receive a huge moon rock larger than any other nation and one of the largest documented rocks that was returned and completely unprotected.
edit on 13-12-2018 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The reason for you not seeing why holland is so special, is because you aint Dutch!
Now before you start insulting the Dutch, paste that link, or don’t you have one? Am I to assume that your digestive track works in the opposite direction?

a reply to: choos

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: toysforadults
honestly they should have to prove it. everybody knows that the truth in some form or another is being hidden

skepticism is healthy for the mind

They should go back, and send survey drones around the entire moon. You know they have the tech for it. We should know exactly what this thing looks like, in its entirety — 50 years after we first went there.

Enjoy: quickmap.lroc.asu.edu...

Thank you. How do I pan around to the back side of the moon?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Click in the top left corner on the small globe icon - the tool tip will say 'switch projections'. You can take your pick from the ones on offer.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Still not done any work of your own I see. Why does everyone have to do your bidding all of a sudden?

Here, have a link

onebigmonkey.com...

That make it official for you?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: toysforadults
honestly they should have to prove it. everybody knows that the truth in some form or another is being hidden

skepticism is healthy for the mind

They should go back, and send survey drones around the entire moon. You know they have the tech for it. We should know exactly what this thing looks like, in its entirety — 50 years after we first went there.

They all ready did that thats why we have google moon. In fact China just completed their survey as well.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
We left a bunch of stuff on the moon and I'm sure NASA can point to it quite readily.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You mean the same moon rocks that some of the moon rocks were proven fake?
Source

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
We left a bunch of stuff on the moon and I'm sure NASA can point to it quite readily.

Hopefully lets hope the stuff that NASA can point out wont turn out to be fake or wooden like the moon rocks that were brought to the Museum.

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Hope it wasn't too exhausting for ya. And thank you so much for doing my bidding. But why are you constantly making the effort of accusing me of # I never said? Get your frigging facts straight mr. CNN! I only asked YOU to give me that link, for it was YOU who refuted what I posted, not "everyone". So in that light, I once again thank you for your link, and will now press my virtual "Ignore Arrogant Insinuating Pointdexter Dick" button. Because you may be right, but it takes a real man to be right with dignity

Now if I could only find someone to click the link and read it to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Oh Darn! Be careful what you say, because it (and even things you didn't say) will be used against you in Pointdexters court of law.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Disengaged my ignore button for a second to reply to this remark:
"That make it official for you"
As a matter of fact, no it doesn't, posting ONLY a link to your personal website hardly makes it official sir. Why the hell should I take your word for it? I can also make a website and claim whatever. So, using your own words "as far as I'm concerned" this isn't exactly proof.

But now I at least understand why it took you so long to produce your link. If this is the only proof you got, by some random dude from Schiemond, I am not convinced nor impressed. Can you perhaps come up with an actual credible source?

edit on 13-12-2018 by 2Faced because: yada

edit on 13-12-2018 by 2Faced because: yada II

edit on 13-12-2018 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
The reason for you not seeing why holland is so special, is because you aint Dutch!
Now before you start insulting the Dutch, paste that link, or don’t you have one? Am I to assume that your digestive track works in the opposite direction?

a reply to: choos

have you no critical thinking skills??

why do i need to post a link to prove something when critical thinking is sufficient.. why is holland so special that it gets a very large unprotected moonrock whereas other nations gets theirs in a presentable state?

and what would you do if the real moon rock gift was found in another museum?? would that suggest you didnt bother researching before claiming this?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Prove any of it wrong.

There are links to information on that page, and the youtube videos at the bottom contain even more.

The page is the result of many hours of research on the subject, not to mention the expense of buying the exhibition handbook.

Your view on the subject appears to have been formed by jerking your knee.

No idea who the random dude from Schiemond is, but if he's done proper research on the subject I'm sure his view is worth listening to.
edit on 14/12/2018 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hmm - while ATS was distracted by having to educate ipeople regards a peice of petrified wood

it would seem that mr curry has recanted

maybe it was really " just a joke " or maybe he woke up and realised that his claims made him look an idiot

who knows ....................

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Buzz got involved, understandable he should recant

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2018 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

so there is zero point in engaging with you then ?

FFS - yoiur delusions are clearly bottomless

the alledged " moon rock " - was " declared " to be a moon rock - by unqualified people - with no evidence - 30 years after the fact - base only on what they wanted it to be

granted it is amusing to read the mental gymnastics from people like you - but hey - its " entertainment only "

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Come on dude! In case you didn’t notice, I was way beyond the point of discussing the fact the rocks were fake or not. As I said before, I have no problem admitting I’m wrong, I’m sure there are posts and replies where I do just that, and I probably am in regards to this particular subject also. I just played a bit with his fanaticism and pushed him a little for insinuating. Sue me.

Was I too lazy to go digging around, hell yeah. Specially when there’s plenty people here waiting in the starting blocks, with the same fanaticism as my “victim”, to “educate”. If you read my replies carefully, you’d see I practically made a retraction in a post timestamped @3:30

But, chances are that you will probably go in to semantics, or be correcting my grammar, before actually acknowledging that that is the case. Anyway, I will now retreat in my safe space and have me a glass of soy milk while I reflect upon my unwaranted sarcasm and the effects it has on social convention.

p.s.
Gave you a star, for participating!

a reply to: ignorant_ape

edit on 14-12-2018 by 2Faced because: 1 colli flour, 6 lemons, pack of sigarets, toilet paper, sugar, milk, cornflakes, detergent

edit on 14-12-2018 by 2Faced because: Forgot Soy milk!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And Trump is the best president ever playing 4d chess with everyone. Q is real and there is not climate change going on. Come on the list goes on forever
Wait I can't say that, people will call me a libtard.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join