It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA offers to show proof of moon landing to Warriors’ Stephen Curry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Stupid let me tell you from a first hand account even at 3 years old in 1969 i remember Armstrong stepping out of the ship .
Farther more even today with all our tv teck it is extremely hard to produce that funny bounce they used to get around .
the lesser gravity sure made walking look strange .

also the moon rover they drove around it had that weird bounce ( a 1000 pound car BOUNCED it is barly possible to fake ether in this day back then it was out of the question as star trek came on and you could see the STRINGS holding the enterprise .

Thing is people dont believe it because it is out side there understanding on the how part so must be fake .
witch hunts had a lot in common with thous people . dont understand means it is magic .
edit on 11-12-2018 by midnightstar because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sounds like Curry should hop on ATS and participate in some moon landing hoax threads.

The most amazing thing to me is we went there 50 years ago and right now currently we have zero chance of going back. Let alone Mars, that's an even bigger joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart
What would constitute as mind changing proof at this point?

Well, actually going back there would be a good start.

Since they 'supposedly' managed to do it in 1969 (well before I was even born), it should be far easier now... considering how much technology has advanced in the past 50 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Thing is people dont believe it because it is out side there understanding on the how part so must be fake .
witch hunts had a lot in common with thous people . dont understand means it is magic .

Rubbish . People beleive it because they expect nasa not to lie . Not beleiving it means you expect lies from nasa . How they _didn't get there and made a story up becomes the narrative for nonbeleivers . It's never because they don't understand how it was done . How it was done was by faking it and telling fat lies

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I think that's part of the problem , those who weren't around when it happened didn't see it as it happened.

There's plenty of evidence available but those who need something to not believe in choose not to believe , sad really.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KKLOCO

I’m pretty sure we went to the moon. However, if NASA really wants to put this conspiracy finally to rest — show us something better than freaking rocks!

What would you suggest ?

I have no idea who Stephen Curry is but he's clearly an idiot , why is NASA rewarding him for idiocy ... who cares what he thinks.
....you live under a rock?

Curry, one of the best damn point guards ever in the history of the NBA and almost single handidly took his team to the finals.

I don't like him either, as a Spurs fan, but my dynasty has long since sailed and I'm but a salty fan.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

....you live under a rock?

I'm not American so I don't follow your sports or know who the personalities are.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You mean back in the days when they had rinkydink black and white tellies ? Somehow 'seeing it' means you were some kind of special witness ?. LOL People watch the original footage now (abundantly available it's not) and say pffft what a crock of #.

Are you so out of touch with reality ?
edit on 11-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Are you so out of touch with reality ?

That's rich coming from someone supporting Moon landing hoax.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

That really is very out of touch with what people think nowadays old boy , sorry to have to tell you . Kids growing up nowadays easily see it for what it is : a great big pile of poo

Are you contributing to a conspiracy related discussion forum ? Get real then

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That's rich coming from someone supporting Moon landing hoax.

You mean someone who possesses the faculty of skepticism : I'm not inside your mis labelled box

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for proof too. The last photos of pixel-wide "evidence" of "landing sites", "lunar rover" and various other locations are nothing less than an insult to people with eyes. (mine are bad but still reasonably functional.)

With all due respect or lack thereof, I say "# NASA." Loudly and proudly.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Kids growing up nowadays easily see it for what it is : a great big pile of poo

Only the dumb ones.

Are you contributing to a conspiracy related discussion forum ?

Yes , I'm also denying ignorance which is what happens on ATS.
Believe what you want sunshine , you're only deceiving yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

They're not dumb- it's simple equations to them . They look at an average car for the era , an average telephone , an computer ... and say ......."yeah right"

Plus the fact that most of them have covered every issue that matters on youtube , and guess what .. made up their own minds . Popular opinion no longer rest in your favour ye old duffer !

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well , I guess if they've studied youtube and come to their conclusion then that changes things ... don't it.
Who needs facts when we have youtube.

The Earth is flat , we never wen't to the Moon and everybody we don't like is a reptilian ... cool.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You know you can Deny Ignorance all you want but you can't actually eliminate it right?

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Figured that out years ago mate but as someone with an interest in space it irks me when people deny the bravery and achievement of the men who made the journey and the brilliance of the people who sent them there , and brought them back.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: KKLOCO

What leads you to believe footage is being "suppressed from the public"?

Short answer: because it’s NASA

Longer answer: you can’t tell me that the short grainy footage released to the public is all they have....

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

why is NASA rewarding him for idiocy ... who cares what he thinks.

The 13 million people who follow his twitter feed?

His team was named Sports Illustrated’s “Sportsperson of the Year,” he was named the Western Conference’s player of the week, and his comments denying the moon landing happened made him the enemy of science teachers everywhere.

Oh yeah and.... he’s the highest paid basketball player of all time at $40,000,000 per year BEFORE endorsements. And also considered the greatest shooter of all time. Obviously he’s not an idiot. In short, he has perfected his craft. How many of us here make that kind of cash???

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well , I guess if they've studied youtube and come to their conclusion then that changes things ... don't it.
Who needs facts when we have youtube.

Yeee-ep , exactly that .
As well as -
Who needs nasa when we have hindsight ?
Hindsight is 20-20 : you need your eyes adjusting old man

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join