It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe, where the f... are you going?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If they really wanted to be serious they would be focusing not on their fellow citizens properties but on governmental properties.

They just want to scream and shout and burn their world down with one hand while they have their nice phone recording the tantrum in the other.

Wonder where all that money is going to come from to fix what they destroy.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If they really wanted to be serious they would be focusing not on their fellow citizens properties but on governmental properties.

Exactly. Not doing that is the way to get both the government and the rest of society against you.

I support it. burn the place down that's my opinion.

See above.
edit on 12/10/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
When your government no longer will listen to you, but keeps instead making life worse and worse, to the point where you can't pay your bills, can't feed your family, or keep your home warm in the winter.....what do you think is going to happen?

People get pissed. I mean REALLY pissed.

Last time the French were having their butts taxed so bad they couldn't even feed themselves, guess what happened? They stared chopping off people's heads, and they didn't stop at just the King and Queen:

French Revolution 1789

In a single year the people of France executed 16,594 people from 1793 to 1794, by cutting their heads off....because they were pissed off that their government wouldn't listen to them.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
When your government no longer will listen to you, but keeps instead making life worse and worse, to the point where you can't pay your bills, can't feed your family, or keep your home warm in the winter.....what do you think is going to happen?

Last time the French were having their butts taxed so bad they couldn't even feed themselves, guess what happened? They stared chopping off people's heads, and they didn't stop at just the King and Queen:

French Revolution 1789

In a single year the people of France executed 16,594 people from 1793 to 1794, by cutting their heads off....because they were pissed off that their government wouldn't listen to them.

Note THAT is how you solve problems.

Sure, you've got some unnecessary deaths... But the message is loud and clear.
Government is FOR the PEOPLE, not the other way around.
If they won't listen, start cutting their heads off.

Looks like it might be headed that way again over there.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Much of the damage isn't from protesters but Black bloc or infiltrators who start fires and riots to help turn public opinion against the actual protesters.

They take advantage of the chaos and crowds to accomplish their criminal mischief.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Blood Must be Shed if Seekers of Personal Freedom Want it Bad Enough . Those that would Balk at the Idea Remain Chattel ..... C'est la vie

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So what they need to be doing is chopping some heads off. It's not civil, but when that's what it takes to get things to change then that's what needs to be done. It's definitely not going to be solved by letting rioters infiltrate peaceful protests and causing wonton destruction.

Surgical precision is what is needed. People need to understand that is what causes change. Go straight to the source and cut the cancer out.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The French financed the American Revolution.

So, there is precedent...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

French Revolution 1789

hell yea, love the French.

so when we going to kick this party off? maybe it's time we march to Montecito, those little communities in Montana and Col and the and chop some heads off? oh Wall Street, mainly Wall Street
edit on 10-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
tjrs.monticello.org...

Paris Nov. 13. 1787. the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.

-Thomas Jefferson

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I always advocated coordinated bank runs instead of protests.
Could you imagine the chaos if people just went on strike as a country and took all their money out?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Although IRONIC, Antifa fighting against the Globalist narrative in France, compared to the polar oppostie of ANTIFA in the US....

I applaud the folks in France under the antifa banner...

The European UNION has hurt the nations' citizens since day 1...

the same Antifa folks in the USA are trying to create within the US GOVT, the same conditions those fed up folks in France are protesting against....

Why isn't there a EUropean wide march on BRUSSELS is beyond me...

LMAO.. MAcron thinks a holiday season TAX FREE BONUS will make him safe...

RISE UP EUROPE... the EU isn't looking out for you...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

it's Antifa AND right wing organizations working together to overthrow the power structure

imagine that!!! never happen in America people here are wacked out

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

350 Euro to use toll road
edit on 10-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

That's the irony.... Antifa in the US is pushing for TOTAL GOVT control...

Antifa in France are protesting the exact opposite...

go figure... in both cases, powerful people are funding protests with OPPOSING narratives...

As long as the elite abused are in an uproar, they feel comfortable in their castles..

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

The french see their past revolution as a very beneficial and successful event.
From that they took the lesson that group hysteria works to clean out those who are abusing power. Like unleashing the flood gates to wash out the grime.

We can't really convince them otherwise - it worked for them once, and really , are you so sure it doesn't work??
Americans used to be proud of their own revolution too. What happened to that?

I don't like it, I don't like the mindless violence. But in the larger picture I can't claim it doesn't work for causing change when the majority want it. I just think a mob sometimes doesn't grasp all the consequences that will go with getting what they want - but isn't that the human story in general?? We're constantly thinking things would be better if.....and eventually finding that everything has up and down sides, and we move on to choosing something with different downsides...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well here people take extreme positions and do not seek common ground

Ratger than accept that they are fighting a common enemy and then fighting that enemy before creating a solutions oriented dialogue they fight each other when each other isn't the enemy

Americans are ridiculous

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Insult aside,

I feel sorry that ONCE again.. the fine folks in France, have allowed themselves to be under the grip of BLUE Blood Europeans...

I certainly hope NOT, that another erupts where our ridiculous American volunteer servicemen/women are called upon to bail out a blue blood nation...

edit on Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:56:05 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: NOT added..

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Nah they won't do that

Macron is going to run it into the ground. Check out his response today
edit on 11-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Totally agree. Their history of revolution is going to give them strength to fight even harder to make change. I too think it will come to the U.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join