It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Double so CTH on the doc given by Mueller's team to Judge Sullivan

Also DiJenova's take on the information
edit on 14-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfall007
Hello all!

I have been lurking since the first thread. I looked at the last few pages and didn't see this mentioned (I apologize if it was).

"Absolute Mayhem" In DC Court As Mueller May Have Made A Move

I'd like your collective opinions on this.

Back to lurking. Keep up the hard work.

Regards,

Skyfall007

If that's true, I would imagine we would be hearing more from every side involved. Thnigs seem to be reaching a peak.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Imperator Rex on the Flynn 302:

So Where's the 302, Bob? Endgame Nears for Mueller

quodverum.com...

That's such BS. The FBI is going to try and claim they didn't do a 302 of the interview of the New National Security Advisor of the New President back in January?

Come even you anti Q people have got to admit that this is super shady.

Games almost over......

I don't understand where you are coming from. IAMTAT is not anti Q.

you misunderstood what I was saying.

I want to see Anti Q people defend the FBI not actually doing a 302 in January.

(post by samuelsson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q:
TRUST the Plan
Watch the WATER

55 Water Street NY 10041

The Depository TRUST & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is an American post-trade financial services company providing clearing and settlement services to the financial markets. Wiki

Still looking into it. I do not recall this showing up before. Trusts, what is in them, what gives them a foundation to exist, why are they valuable and what goes Destroying the FED do to that system?

more

amazing huh? My BiL is/was a high order Forex Bankster for a huge global bank and he was telling me stuff in th 90's I had trouble coming to terms with ... and that was just about Forex/derivative trading etc!

In fact, I was in Australia in 2005 when those bombs went off around Europe, and I was talking to him on the ph, he was in his home office, when he says to me, "s#%* Johnny I've gotta go, there's bombs going off all across London!" so we said our goodbyes

But the "breaking news" of these bombings didn't come onto the tv/MSM "news" for about another 5-6hrs!

Maybe it was his Reuters feed? IDK how he knew But I do know that it's things like this which can significantly affect the Forex markets in minutes! My BiL told me many 'secrets' and a saying "it's So certain you can bet the house the kids and the car on it!"

Bet the "kids"!? lol that Bankster humor!

the best part of all this is that I'd bet dollars to donuts someboody high up in this firm (and the others just like it!) are "in some way involved enough" with the human trafficking/NXIVM type groups in some twisted was, that,
their "assets" (trillions if necessary) will be seized by the current US govt re: EO DT made in December last year which included this bit;

I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:

(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(2) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or

(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section; and

(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:

(1) any activity described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section that is conducted by a foreign person;

(2) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(3) any entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section, where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;

(B) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(C) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (iii)(A) or (B) of this section.

that's a rather comprehensive list that even covers this company should it be found to be involved, which is highly likely

One this which people need be aware is that ALL the main banks are 'Rockefeller' banks, and they ALL hold hands. You, me,
everyone who has a bank account has a "connection to" the Rockerfeller banking dynasty, you can't help it.

The only thing you can do is not to use it for 'evil' --- so beware people being accused of "being involved with Rockerfeller" as we all are if we use ANY banking services!

Please folks, think about it as silly misdirection like this is being used all the time right now to confuse you, so don't let it by understanding this Fact. If you have a bank account you are now 'connected to' "a Bilderberger company"

does that make you a black hat? NO!

Like Julian Assange said when asked "why doesn't Wikileaks drop any leaks on Donald Trump?" and he replied, "because there aren't any!" lol

stay focused ... eyes on the prize, be discerning and have patience grasshoppers for our time has come

edit on Fri Dec 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Back from the shadows to thank all of you for your daily contributions to this epiQ journey! Don Dashen has truly made ATS great again!

Additionally, I’m curious if the Huwei executive arrested in Vancouver has any ties to NXIVM/human trafficking?
This comes from having listened to Uncover, a CBC produced podcast about a Vancouver woman’s escape from NXIVM. The woman was an “executive level” member, that traveled to cult hq regularly and often mixed with Salzman and Rainiere, and sounds to have been successful in growing the cult in the Vancouver area.
Back to the shadows and keep up the good work!
-Alliterayshun

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

JJ Said: "One this which people need be aware is that ALL the main banks are 'Rockefeller' banks, and they ALL hold hands. You, me, everyone who has a bank account has a "connection to" the Rockerfeller banking dynasty, you can't help it."

KEY. Agency. Wake up to all agency in one's life = KEY.

The banks act as agents, wedged between every transaction, always taking a cut with no real way to avoid agency ------ yet. Yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

quodverum.com...

That's such BS. The FBI is going to try and claim they didn't do a 302 of the interview of the New National Security Advisor of the New President back in January?

Games almost over......

Well, apparantly so.

Much better stated for my literal brain.

Thing is, they can't.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

quodverum.com...

Games almost over......

Pav, I watched a brief, vomit inducing interview with Comey. He quipped he just couldn't be bothered with going though protocol to interview Flynn, so he "just sent a couple of agents up." The MF audience laughed. LAUGHED. Evidently they all need their house raided tomorrow for failing to register their starbucks cups correctly.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

In the earlier threads there was a frequent poster that would post "v" or something like that. He also talked about warehouses... Could "v" have meant vril??

It got me thinking though because I had heard about vril on a social media platform. I had mention it earlier, about vril. I don't believe in it much but i did a little digging and found vril type 1 parasite.

What I read is, these people get the parasite through the eye which could give them a black eye. Then there's this thing about droning/cloning people. And that ties into what cranky had mention much earlier, about clones. Could the warehouses be droning facilities?

Apologies for the ramble and if it's incoherent 😯😯

edit on 14-12-2018 by kimish because: My ADD is off the charts today

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007

That "event" probably wasn't a big deal. At least one of the unethical reporters would have left a microphone under his/her seat...and would have "broke the big story", if it was a really big story.
edit on 12/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:40 PM
    link   
    Hasn't been mentioned too much yet. Kelly has completed his job and is done. This is huge. Each person is brought in for a VERY specific job. Kelly was there to root out leakers, bugs and the rats.

General Kelly - pass it up.

Mulvaney

"As a congressman, Mulvaney was one of the architects of a 2013 government shutdown in a confrontation with the Obama administration. He will play a crucial role in negotiations to avoid a partial shutdown at the end of next week."

This is a huge shift, the scene has changed again.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:44 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Trillium
    Somebody playing with fire here
    Children should not play with match

Meme on Facebook looks suspicious. I see no apparent validation.

I don't see that circulating anywhere just yet. Is it waiting on me?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman
    Thanks for the background on the new Chief of Staff! I thought he was just a usual, number-focused OMB director, like most of those before him.

President Trump is finally surrounding himself with FIGHTERS instead of (weak) DEFENDERS.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Trillium

The first line would most likely read: By Order of President Donald J. Trump, the U.S. Military will be....

Moreover, President Trump would have hinted that something so unprecedented was on its way.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
    link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Trillium
    Somebody playing with fire here
    Children should not play with match

Meme on Facebook looks suspicious. I see no apparent validation.

I don't see that circulating anywhere just yet. Is it waiting on me?

Trace it back to 8Chan Thread #5496 Post 4313259

Just a bad early meme

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:53 PM
    link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
    Hasn't been mentioned too much yet. Kelly has completed his job and is done. This is huge. Each person is brought in for a VERY specific job. Kelly was there to root out leakers, bugs and the rats.

General Kelly - pass it up.

Mulvaney

"As a congressman, Mulvaney was one of the architects of a 2013 government shutdown in a confrontation with the Obama administration. He will play a crucial role in negotiations to avoid a partial shutdown at the end of next week."

This is a huge shift, the scene has changed again.

I really like Mulvaney and hate to see him leave his position but also think he will be a great Chief of Staff.

I made a thread on some comments Mulvaney made regarding the reorganization of some sections of government. It is seven minutes but the first three are amusing.

Kinda gives you an idea of who the guy is.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:08 PM
    link   
    Tracy R Twyman
    @universalagenttwitter.com...

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join