It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulvany explains regulations on Pizza Chicken Fish etc and it is Ridiculous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He, among others, has been tasked to stream line the government. This report is from today at a cabinet meeting. I was appalled at how many agencies become involved in regulating one item dependent on what you do with it. And the salmon is regulated by three agencies dependent on where it is.

It all comes out pretty funny. Only 7 minutes

None the less, I am glad to see movement on this.

What do y'all think of the way he proposes to move agencies around?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

YES! Yes it is! I love Asian food so I learned to cook it by watching Ytube channels of tubers who travel to different Asian countries and walk down the streets trying different street foods from "stalls" where people are cooking. I was shocked at first of how the raw and cooked food was just sitting out in hot temperatures.

The amazing thing? Obviously these people didn't get sick, because they are still doing these videos and enjoying eating this food!

I am beginning to wonder if the western world is so sick, because of how sanitized our food has become?

Chemicals to preserve it, so it sits on the grocery store shelf for months. Restaurants being legislated into throwing food away that has sat for an hour or two instead of feeding those who are hungry?

I made fried chicken the other night and had some I wrapped up. I ended up going to bed forgetting about it. Woke up the next morning and was like "DAMN". I didn't throw it away. I ate for dinner the next two nights and not a peep out of my stomach.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Stream-lining government?

Making government more efficient?

Practical solutions?

Common sense???

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Seems reasonable and logical... i cant wait for Dems and liberals heads to explode because clearly trump is just trying to make himself a dictator? or is he literally a nazi? or no no no wait, its because he's racist and hate poor people.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nobody else could have explained it better !!

😎⚖

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I am beginning to wonder if the western world is so sick, because of how sanitized our food has become? Chemicals to preserve it, so it sits on the grocery store shelf for months.

Restaurants being legislated into throwing food away that has sat for an hour or two instead of feeding those who are hungry?
I made fried chicken the other night and had some I wrapped up. I ended up going to bed forgetting about it. Woke up the next morning and was like "DAMN". I didn't throw it away. I ate for dinner the next two nights and not a peep out of my stomach.

Sanitized or the chemicals, either way, it is not keeping us as healthy as other countries.

I lived in France a couple months and they get fresh baked bread every couple days. The shelf with bread using preservatives is about 4x4 feet and stays full. Never saw and overweight person while there either.

As for leaving meat out accidently overnight, I have done the same as you without a problem. However, the mashed potatoes really made me sick...probably milk and butter.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Having dealt with many of these agencies because I work in banking, most people really have no idea how jacked up all these regulations are... we literally have conflicting regulations. One agency saying you can do something while another says you can't.

The problem is that regulations don't have sunset clauses and aren't reevaluated for effectiveness. The other issue is that a lot of the regulators really have no idea what they are actually regulating as they have little to no experience in the industries.

There have to be basic regulations and guidelines, but government has a tendency to wonder off into the absurd.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
When I was stationed in Thailand, the food stalls were opened in the hot sun, I always ate fried rice with shrimp, never got sick.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

YES! Yes it is! I love Asian food so I learned to cook it by watching Ytube channels of tubers who travel to different Asian countries and walk down the streets trying different street foods from "stalls" where people are cooking. I was shocked at first of how the raw and cooked food was just sitting out in hot temperatures.

The amazing thing? Obviously these people didn't get sick, because they are still doing these videos and enjoying eating this food!

I am beginning to wonder if the western world is so sick, because of how sanitized our food has become?

Chemicals to preserve it, so it sits on the grocery store shelf for months. Restaurants being legislated into throwing food away that has sat for an hour or two instead of feeding those who are hungry?

Westerners are so sanitized that we do get sick easier. Germs and dirt help build your immune system.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Practical solutions?

Common sense???

Yet it took so long for anyone to care. Some are going to loose power and bet they push back. Have to maintain their power and relevance.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Practical solutions?

Common sense???

I know that’s right hahaha.Though I did get a feel of private sector in that meeting and it felt good.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I like it. More please!

Of course there will be push-back and thrashing by the swamp monsters, a lot of them are going to be losing jobs.

I think it was back in April that it was reported Trump had already cut over 20,000 federal jobs since taking over.

Edit:
Yup!

americanlookout.com...
edit on 21-6-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm on board, lets see what happens.

edit on 21-6-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: gotta love autocorrect

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was watching this while it was happening this afternoon and my husband walked in and said "what in the heck is this guy raving about now?" I told him he is explaining how the swamp needs to be drained!. He stopped and listened and laughed along with me. This was an epic explanation! reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Agreed that preservation chemicals are not only damaging the nutrients in food but also in people, we can take this further, the decline in nutrients in the soil, the chemicals in the water, the fact that fruit and vegetables are imported and picked early before fully ripe, to sit on a truck/boat for X amount of time.

The Grass/plants/food the Cows eat, chickens, etc. the decline of the oceanic eco-system, and the chemical induced fish farms...

The lack of bees, the fast and steady disappearance of insects etc

and we can continue, I understand the debate about Global Warming is distorted in political nonsense, but Ecocide is real and happening.

If we look back to indigenous peoples, before domesticated civilisation, we can see the lack of disease, those who practice herbology and non-western medicine etc.

domesticated-civilisation and economic platforms have raped and destroyed everything, now we have to rely on supplements, medicine, and chemicals, on "technology" etc to remain "healthy"

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

Seems reasonable and logical... i cant wait for Dems and liberals heads to explode because clearly trump is just trying to make himself a dictator? or is he literally a nazi? or no no no wait, its because he's racist and hate poor people.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I like it. More please!

Of course there will be push-back and thrashing by the swamp monsters, a lot of them are going to be losing jobs.

I think it was back in April that it was reported Trump had already cut over 20,000 federal jobs since taking over.

Edit:
Yup!

americanlookout.com...

That is great to hear. It has been long over bloated. Hope most of that was within the SES. We end up paying these peoples also bloated retirement.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Agreed that preservation chemicals are not only damaging the nutrients in food but also in people, we can take this further, the decline in nutrients in the soil, the chemicals in the water, the fact that fruit and vegetables are imported and picked early before fully ripe, to sit on a truck/boat for X amount of time.

The Grass/plants/food the Cows eat, chickens, etc. the decline of the oceanic eco-system, and the chemical induced fish farms...

The lack of bees, the fast and steady disappearance of insects etc

and we can continue, I understand the debate about Global Warming is distorted in political nonsense, but Ecocide is real and happening.

If we look back to indigenous peoples, before domesticated civilisation, we can see the lack of disease, those who practice herbology and non-western medicine etc.

domesticated-civilisation and economic platforms have raped and destroyed everything, now we have to rely on supplements, medicine, and chemicals, on "technology" etc to remain "healthy"

Great post. This is just all those agencies trying to remain relevant and please the corporations.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Mulveny ia talking too sensible. If you do not blur the lines how are these agencies going to hide their expenditures that they are misappropriating?

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The nose knows.
If it doesn't smell rotten, eat it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join