It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Trillium
Somebody playing with fire here
Children should not play with match

Meme on Facebook looks suspicious. I see no apparent validation.

I don't see that circulating anywhere just yet. Is it waiting on me?

Trace it back to 8Chan Thread #5496 Post 4313259

Just a bad early meme
Then I would hate to ruin anyone's party, ya know?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hasn't been mentioned too much yet. Kelly has completed his job and is done. This is huge. Each person is brought in for a VERY specific job. Kelly was there to root out leakers, bugs and the rats.

General Kelly - pass it up.

Mulvaney

"As a congressman, Mulvaney was one of the architects of a 2013 government shutdown in a confrontation with the Obama administration. He will play a crucial role in negotiations to avoid a partial shutdown at the end of next week."

This is a huge shift, the scene has changed again.

I really like Mulvaney and hate to see him leave his position but also think he will be a great Chief of Staff.

I made a thread on some comments Mulvaney made regarding the reorganization of some sections of government. It is seven minutes but the first three are amusing.

Kinda gives you an idea of who the guy is.

Who is this man talking sense, is he insane?? Great link, everyone should take a peak.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Like to try this device on the soulless psychopaths starting with the inventor.
Luciferians be damned

The fact that this was invented by the Bronfman-Rothschild-affiliated NXIVM speaks volumes. Its an acknowledgement of the existence of a cult that calls themselves Luciferians. And it acknowledges their psychopathic nature.

Most people dont even know what Luciferians are or what this has to do with Hollywood starlets, Politicians and Bankers. They dont know tht elite psychopathy is brought about by childhood MK-Ultra Trauma and Torture.

The fact that Keith Rainiere wished to patent this, shows us what kind of world he lives in.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I'm surprised you havn't mentioned this yet.

I didn't think it need to be said. It would be a given that the cabal would have lurkers watching and if the anons know the plan why wouldn't the cabal?

Saying Q doesn't announce their moves, when it is the whole point of Q, is textbook cognitive dissonance

See you dont even know what "the whole point of Q" is. No wonder you're so far off.

Have you really not even studied the most basic aspects of Q, yet you come in here acting like you are some kind of Q-Debunking veteran? You're an amateur. You wont even put in a minimal amount of effort to learn the fundamentals.

The "whole point of Q" is to broadcast their moves...

Thanks for the laughs, green horn.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

It's from a visit to a japanese school

indianexpress.com... 5042/

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ryan Zinke

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Feb 15 2018 00:52:21 (EST)
You are missing the connections.
Continue to build the MAP.
MAP provides the KEY.
KEY spreads the TRUTH.
TRUTH shines LIGHT.
LIGHT saves HUMANITY.
Future proves past.
Trust the plan.
Q

Slide one of these under my tree.

Shutdown would be a Perfect Storm.

Many are called, few are chosen...
The MAP = TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's posting twitter account
qmap.pub...
The KEY = Knowledge of Truth and references of said Truth
The Truth = Few will not be able to handle the Truth even when their own eyes see it
LIGHT = Sharing the Knowledge and Truths found from Map with others
Humanity = Working together and not Divided we are Strong

Revolution is happening in front of your eyes. Enjoy the show!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

They are not here to drop info? They did not start out by announcing dates when certain people's indictments would be announced? (Which never happened)

So yeah they tried to broadcast their moves by saying "this week boom, boom, boom" just about every week, maybe you are right, they didn't broadcast their moves because nothing ever happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

They are not here to drop info? They did not start out by announcing dates when certain people's indictments would be announced? (Which never happened)

So yeah they tried to broadcast their moves by saying "this week boom, boom, boom" just about every week, maybe you are right, they didn't broadcast their moves because nothing ever happened.

Let’s not act like this hasn’t been explained to you at least 20x throughout these threads. Simple ? for you Sir. Explain to us why the CF no longer receives large donations from corporations and countries?

Surely nothing to do with being under investigation for over a year? As Lou Dobbs says “what say you”?
edit on 15-12-2018 by LurkNoMore because: What say you

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Honestly, nobody has tried to explain how Q announces things and somehow that isn't announcing things. It is something that seemed to pop up just in this thread.

CF no longer receives large donations because HRC is no longer in a position of power. No more pay to play. (Psst, over here, now they have to pay someone else).

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Bait expends ammunition.
EVIL has no place here.
Q

qmap.pub...
edit on 15-12-2018 by 40CalTone because: Replied post change

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Bait expends ammunition
Love it, that's why I post news articles directly to the accounts of those who need to see. Hillary loves me right about now lol lol lol. Comey gets the same.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Sad. Less than 2 yrs and not even a decorated Navy SEAL of 20+ yrs able to survive under Trump. Should have stayed in retirement and took up fishing/hunting hobby.
edit on 15-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Bait expends ammunition.
EVIL has no place here.
Q

So do guys at the shooting range.

Evil isn't asking for permission. Been here since the beginning of time. Built into the world by the creator (if you are into that narrative).

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Honestly, nobody has tried to explain how Q announces things and somehow that isn't announcing things. It is something that seemed to pop up just in this thread.

CF no longer receives large donations because HRC is no longer in a position of power. No more pay to play. (Psst, over here, now they have to pay someone else).

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ditto.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Didn't Mulvaney say he thinks Trump is a terrible human being...

all those "drops" and "crumbs" and no one decoded Mulvaney becoming the "Active" Chief Of Staff...

you are all "q" amateurs, level up

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Stealth, bro.

We have more than we know, because we really don't know anything. Thanks Q!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
Bait expends ammunition.
EVIL has no place here.
Q

So do guys at the shooting range.

Evil isn't asking for permission. Been here since the beginning of time. Built into the world by the creator (if you are into that narrative).

I’d say the Q Team is doing a jamboney job in the short time they have taken up the battle of Good vs evil!
Plenty of drops shining LIGHT on evil.

edit on 15-12-2018 by LurkNoMore because: *enter “evil” in search term box @ qmap

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I was talking about god not Q.

God created satan and let him rule over the earth (if you buy that particular narrative).

Read the book of Job.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join