It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Like to try this device on the soulless psychopaths starting with the inventor.
Luciferians be damned

I didn't read the whole thing, (EDIT- just to clarify though, I DID read the entire portion I quoted) but, I don't think this invention causes any pain or harm to the person it is used on. It reads their reaction to being exposed to certain stimuli.

It SAYS it is a machine to "tell if someone is a Luciferian, and if they can be rehabilitated".

But wait a minute... This is an elite Hollywood sex cult. What are they doing "rehabilitating" Luciferians? Are they secretly "good guys"?

Hmmm. Well. I SUPPOSE, a device such as this could ALSO be used to make sure your Luciferian Cult is not being infiltrated by Bible Thumpers... "Oh, you're one of us, huh? You enjoy torturing humans and seeing them tortured?" They can test you and detect if you are grossed out or feel sympathy for the on screen victims. If you were raised Luciferian these automated reactions will have been ground down to nothingness by repeated exposure to such material.

They can find the right person for the right "job". And they can root out pretenders and infiltrators and wannabes.

Bingo! That's exactly what I derived out of it. This evil nutcase was either a product of and/or read alot into MKultra documentation and similar.

(post by JackSheppard removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A quarter of trafficked children who were in the care of local authorities in the UK last year have going missing from the system,

“Trafficked children are going missing at a rate of more than 30 times that of other children

There were 2,118 children referred to the NRM in 2017, a rise of 66% on the previous year, but the true number of trafficked children is likely to be much higher

British children make up the second largest group, after Vietnamese, in the study’s numbers. Hunter said. “These figures [show] that trafficking is not something that only affects those trafficked into the UK, but also those trafficked within the UK. 

Despite the increase in the numbers of missing trafficked and unaccompanied children, Baker said, “funding for children’s services has been drastically reduced”. 

Hundreds of trafficked children ‘lost’ by local authorities

edit on 15-12-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The interesting point is that god, supposedly being omniscient, would have to ask.

Also, how does satan just "stroll on up" from hell?

Knowing everything is boring. You'd like to challenge yourself. But how? Its like everytime you pick up a videogame, all the GodMode codes are automatically entered in and theres no way to remove it.

Well, luckily you are God so you can do anything, including temporarily (or permanently, you Are god, you Can do Anything) limiting your own powers and abilities.

You could even divide yourself into two opposing personalities just to see which one wins. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

You could even divide yourself into trillions of lifeforms for the 1st Two MegaPersonalities to fight over.

You could entertain yourself forever, devising the most epic battles and dramas.

Like imagine if you had unlimited memory and power for the ultimate open-world MMORPG computer game, that spans entire galaxies, billions of years of time, leveling up from an atom to a molecule, to a living cell... up to the modern era. Trillions of participants. No lag, miniscule glitching.

Could you resist setting up the ultimate game? With countless side quests, near infinite characters, all kinds of powerups, levelups, skills, occupations...

I think it was an ATS Member's signature where I found this quote which I will paraphrase to the best of my memory:

"The greater part of human suffering comes from the fact they take seriously what the gods made for fun."

Anyway, this thread isnt about the existence of God so I will not go into it any further than this single post.

How does Satan stroll on up? From Hell? Is that were Satan is/was? Hell? But Satan said he just got back from walking the Earth. Hmmm.

At what point did Satan enter Hell?

Maybe you've just been watching too many cartoons and believe that your cartoons are a sufficient source of Biblical knowledge to give you the authority to comment. In truth, your Biblical Knowledge is so sorely lacking, you don't even know what questions to ask, and the questions you do ask are heavily laced with false assumptions.

Why didn't your post just say "I don't believe the Bible has much Truth or Wisdom to offer" Or "I don't believe in the Bible" or something like that? Thats basically all you were trying to convey, no?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Friend of mine just sent me this.

Wtf..

tockllc.com...

"Any new tenant will be VERY LUCKY to live in this wonderful apartment with a great landlord (which is often very hard to find) and the best neighbors."

"Honestly, this is the best apartment I've lived in over the last 20 years in Philadelphia!"
"Already missing this place."

All of our properties are located in the University City neighborhood of West Philadelphia.

To see our available rental unit listings (with maps, floor plans, and photos), see our "For Rent" link aboveþþþ

It looks like a single apartment for rent since 1994.

Didnt Q mentioned tock LLC?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: JackSheppard

That is basically what I said.

Q is fighting evil when the father said evil has its birthright.

Tell the rest of them.

Because evil has its birthright that somehow means we cannot oppose it?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

God makes mistakes?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Cartoons, read the book itself. I'm talking about the source, check it out.

I'm an atheist so yeah, the bible is just a fairy tale to me but I can cite it for those those who believe it. It should hold some weight for them.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Well I don’t know if it’s anything nefarious, but that is most definitely the strangest apartment rental site I have ever seen. Weird...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Because they know there is nothing on the other side, so they try and prolong their time here as long as possible?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Now we’re connecting dots. This is like a digital puzzle another piece found?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What do you know about the other side?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Actually fiber optic in today's times.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

For reference.

We discussed TockLLC back in April.

Here

I remember coming across the website you posted, but wrote it off as missing the mark.

edit on 15-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Careful there.

You're getting dangerously close to the truth 😉

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: LurkNoMore

Now we’re connecting dots. This is like a digital puzzle another piece found?

Knew I heard that phrase before in a post. 😎

ReadMe by Tock LLC

edit on 15-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: kybd

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

What do you know about the other side?
I know that there , is, the other side. Big step right there.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join