It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Makes you wonder if this is one of their methods to reduce population.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have a suggestion..

If you want to debate the bible perhaps you should make a thread on it or take it to pm's.

It's highly frustrating as a lurker to watch this derailment unfold.

The focus could be on dissecting the crumbs,
But instead , even those of you who (supposedly) believe in Q, spend page after page feeding the derailment.

You are doing a disservice,if Q turns out real or Not,there is a lot of good digging in this thread. Some solid connections made.And that's why it gets the page views.

Don't help bury the gems in the dung.

For the record I'm still on the fence.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Didn't Mulvaney say he thinks Trump is a terrible human being...

all those "drops" and "crumbs" and no one decoded Mulvaney becoming the "Active" Chief Of Staff...

you are all "q" amateurs, level up

How that foot tasting

Better re-ready and learn the comm.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What do you know about the other side?

The same as every single other person on this planet. Absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Friend of mine just sent me this.

Wtf..

tockllc.com...

"Any new tenant will be VERY LUCKY to live in this wonderful apartment with a great landlord (which is often very hard to find) and the best neighbors."

"Honestly, this is the best apartment I've lived in over the last 20 years in Philadelphia!"
"Already missing this place."

All of our properties are located in the University City neighborhood of West Philadelphia.

To see our available rental unit listings (with maps, floor plans, and photos), see our "For Rent" link aboveþþþ

It looks like a single apartment for rent since 1994.

Didnt Q mentioned tock LLC?

The name "Tock" comes from the name of a character in Norton Juster's 1961 book, "The Phantom Tollbooth". Tock is a watchdog. Tock, LLC is something of a watchdog, looking out for the needs of our tenants and our properties, so Adam thought the name just seemed to make sense.

Who is Adam?

Adam Goldman has been managing properties since 1994. A West Philadelphia native, Adam has lived in the area his whole life, other than living in Boston during college. He is a responsive landlord who works hard to keep his tenants as comfortable and happy as he can. "If my tenants have a problem, then I have a problem. I hate having problems."

Not sure if it's nefarious either, but it's definitely a very poorly designed, and coded website. As in it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to design and code it with the proper applications. For a $4000+ a month apartment I would sure expect something more visually pleasing and that looked like it took more than 30 minutes to do. You would also figure an LLC would have more than one property for rent, but I digress.
edit on 12/15/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

that's not what I said,and it is not helping in my opinion

Sigh...

Back to lurkmode before I become part of the problem.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 15-12-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Tube Sox to the left of me, argyle's to the right...here I am.. stuck in the middle with Q.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I have a suggestion..

If you want to debate the bible perhaps you should make a thread on it or take it to pm's.

But instead , even those of you who (supposedly) believe in Q, spend page after page feeding the derailment.

You are doing a disservice,if Q turns out real or Not,there is a lot of good digging in this thread. Some solid connections made.And that's why it gets the page views.

Respectfully,
~meathead

Absolutely. Dask is always the culprit tricking people into his/her stupid, senseless, meaningless, off topic, one line responses. People wake up! Stay on topic and let Cranky take over.

Not to play devil's advocate, but dashakiks responses are no more stupid, or meaningless than a lot of others' (read: pro-Q peoples') responses. If people expect everyone to get along, let's learn some equality, and quit going at each other with grade school tactics. What if I told you there is a way to coexist in this discussion, respectfully, with alternative views and opinions? Would you believe me, or would you continue being you? If the latter is your choice; then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

And what is wrong with luciferians my i ask, did Q say Lucy's were bad

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Revealed: NZ, other Five Eyes partners met before Huawei arrest

Spy bosses from countries in the Five Eyes network held a secret meeting in Nova Scotia in July to discuss concerns about security concerns about China and Huawei, according to an AFR report.

While security agencies have been wary about publicly discussing Huawei, international security expert Paul Buchanan says it's noticeable that earlier this year, the alliance was fractured, with the US and Australia taking a hard line on Huawei, banning it from mobile networks, fibre rollouts and international cable projects, while the UK, Canada and New Zealand where happy to allow business (or in NZ's case, even encourage it) with the Chinese company.

British Telecom said on December 5 that it would not use Huawei for core elements of its 5G upgrade and, more strikingly, confirmed an FT report that it would strip Huawei gear from its 4G and 3G networks on security agency advice. (Here, GCSB Andrew Little told the Herald it was his understanding the Huawei security issue was restricted to 5G.)

BT also confirmed that it was stripping out Huawei equipment from the core of its existing 3G and 4G networks, as revealed by the Financial Times (FT).

Recall that mystery incident at that Observatory in Sunspot, NM claiming CP was the reason which IMO was a cover story. There were reports of Gov't agents tearing down antenna equipment from a tower as well as equipment removal from a building. One of these antenna towers overlooked White Sands Missile Range.

Did China Spy on Australian Defense Websites?

One Answer Is Clear: Network Re-Routing Raises Suspicions.

For nearly 30 months, internet traffic going to Australian Department of Defense websites flowed through several of China Telecom's data centers, a path the traffic wasn't supposed to take.

How the strange routing occurred is known. But the reasons why it persisted for so long aren't, and many involved in the situation aren't eager to directly comment.

The situation points to security issues with the internet around Border Gateway Protocol. The decades-old standard is used to connect networks and is often described as the glue that holds the internet together.

The strange routing occurred after a South Korean ISP, SK Telecom, made a BGP change that caused traffic going to Australian defense sites from overseas to pass through China Telecom's backbone network and then onto Verizon's network.

In a recent incident, a cable company in Nigeria, MainOne, submitted a BGP change for Google's massive network, which then routed some traffic bound for Google through a Russian ISP and China Telecom. That situation had a dramatic affect: Some users couldn't reach Google, and the situation immediately drew suspicion that something nefarious may be afoot.

Recall 2 months ago when Youtube had global outages for about 2 hours affecting USA, Brazil, Japan, parts of Australia, Southeast Asia and Western Europe. Another entity of suspicion within the AUS/US/UK intel community is Pine Gap . The unclassified cover term for the NSA facility at Pine Gap is RAINFALL.

Who Hijacked Google's Web Traffic?
Data Routes Through Russia, Nigeria and China, Raising Security Concerns. This was an intentional hijack by exploiting BGP weaknesses.

BGPmon tweets errant routing changes. On that day, it tweeted that SK Telecom, also known as AS9318, had "hijacked" prefixes 152.91.128.0/17 and 152.91.0.0/17, which are part of Verizon's AS9555. Mistakes in managing BGP are usually referred to as leaks, while suspected malicious ones are called hijacks.

A traceroute that shows the circuitous routing through China Telecom from London to Australia on May 1, 2017 (Source: Oracle)

BGP how it works summary is discussed further at same article here.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

How that foot tasting

Better re-ready and learn the comm.

Good connect Tril,

Potus - We know
NSA - We know
United States Military - We know
Freedom Caucus - now we know
Foreign and Domestic Patriots - us

So what is 2015?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Spy bosses from countries in the Five Eyes network held a secret meeting in Nova Scotia in July to discuss concerns about security concerns about China and Huawei, according to an AFR report.

While security agencies have been wary about publicly discussing Huawei, international security expert Paul Buchanan says it's noticeable that earlier this year, the alliance was fractured, with the US and Australia taking a hard line on Huawei, banning it from mobile networks, fibre rollouts and international cable projects, while the UK, Canada and New Zealand where happy to allow business (or in NZ's case, even encourage it) with the Chinese company.

British Telecom said on December 5 that it would not use Huawei for core elements of its 5G upgrade and, more strikingly, confirmed an FT report that it would strip Huawei gear from its 4G and 3G networks on security agency advice. (Here, GCSB Andrew Little told the Herald it was his understanding the Huawei security issue was restricted to 5G.)

BT also confirmed that it was stripping out Huawei equipment from the core of its existing 3G and 4G networks, as revealed by the Financial Times (FT).

Recall that mystery incident at that Observatory in Sunspot, NM claiming CP was the reason which IMO was a cover story. There were reports of Gov't agents tearing down antenna equipment from a tower as well as equipment removal from a building. One of these antenna towers overlooked White Sands Missile Range.

For nearly 30 months, internet traffic going to Australian Department of Defense websites flowed through several of China Telecom's data centers, a path the traffic wasn't supposed to take.

How the strange routing occurred is known. But the reasons why it persisted for so long aren't, and many involved in the situation aren't eager to directly comment.

The situation points to security issues with the internet around Border Gateway Protocol. The decades-old standard is used to connect networks and is often described as the glue that holds the internet together.

The strange routing occurred after a South Korean ISP, SK Telecom, made a BGP change that caused traffic going to Australian defense sites from overseas to pass through China Telecom's backbone network and then onto Verizon's network.

In a recent incident, a cable company in Nigeria, MainOne, submitted a BGP change for Google's massive network, which then routed some traffic bound for Google through a Russian ISP and China Telecom. That situation had a dramatic affect: Some users couldn't reach Google, and the situation immediately drew suspicion that something nefarious may be afoot.

Recall 2 months ago when Youtube had global outages for about 2 hours affecting USA, Brazil, Japan, parts of Australia, Southeast Asia and Western Europe. Another entity of suspicion within the AUS/US/UK intel community is Pine Gap . The unclassified cover term for the NSA facility at Pine Gap is RAINFALL.

Data Routes Through Russia, Nigeria and China, Raising Security Concerns. This was an intentional hijack by exploiting BGP weaknesses.

BGPmon tweets errant routing changes. On that day, it tweeted that SK Telecom, also known as AS9318, had "hijacked" prefixes 152.91.128.0/17 and 152.91.0.0/17, which are part of Verizon's AS9555. Mistakes in managing BGP are usually referred to as leaks, while suspected malicious ones are called hijacks.

A traceroute that shows the circuitous routing through China Telecom from London to Australia on May 1, 2017 (Source: Oracle)

Add: There is post on ATS by bobs_uruncle from I think 2013? He's a very knowledgeable poster, and he observed that US web traffic was being strangely routed through China too. He made note of it in his post as not average - normal. Seems DiFi was working all the angles.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Add: There is post on ATS by bobs_uruncle from I think 2013? He's a very knowledgeable poster, and he observed that US web traffic was being strangely routed through China too. He made note of it in his post as not average - normal. Seems DiFi was working all the angles.

In the incident described above with Google; hi-jacking wasn't the case. I highly doubt they would lie about it NOT being hi-jacked, as they're quick to blame Russia for everything these days, but it was an 18 minute interval that it happened, and Google's traffic is encrypted anyway (for what its worth). here is a Wired article explaining.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

link

Q#2625
/End
Stress test failed.
Q

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I have a suggestion..

Respectfully,
~meathead

Absolutely. Dask is always the culprit tricking people into his/her stupid, senseless, meaningless, off topic, one line responses. People wake up! Stay on topic and let Cranky take over.

Not to play devil's advocate, but dashakiks responses are no more stupid, or meaningless than a lot of others' (read: pro-Q peoples') responses. If people expect everyone to get along, let's learn some equality, and quit going at each other with grade school tactics. What if I told you there is a way to coexist in this discussion, respectfully, with alternative views and opinions? Would you believe me, or would you continue being you? If the latter is your choice; then you're part of the problem, not the solution.

I expect everyone to focus on information. That is why we are here. To share information and not try to SELL our beliefs. I rarely post bud and what pisses me off is stupid off topic crap. Let the regular fantastic minds on this discussion thread do the thinking.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I have a suggestion..

Respectfully,
~meathead

I expect everyone to focus on information. That is why we are here. To share information and not try to SELL our beliefs. I rarely post bud and what pisses me off is stupid off topic crap. Let the regular fantastic minds on this discussion thread do the thinking.

All I want to do is learn and grow. Not debate useless opinions. All dask and you now are doing is wasting precious space on this thread which discourages the main researchers from posting. Understand? Good

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It's reasonable, accidental hi-jacking, netadmin made a mistake.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Spreadsheet update

Q V14.06 20181215 to 2625 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #2625,
2) POTUS Tweets up to Dec 15 2018 11:45:12
3) Bug Fix of error on "Gematria" tab as found by EMN (Cheers EMN!)
4) "Main decode" tab updated with all results for latest posts/tweets.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I would assume it goes into public coffers?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

2015.?
The FIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD began in 2015!

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join