It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

link

Q#2625
/End
Stress test failed.
Q

A secondary thought crossed my mind when I saw the Infinty sign.

Infinity and eternal are synonyms.

An eternal flame is present at the JFK memorial at Arlington National Cemetery.

I wonder if POTUS made a side trip on his way through.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Nice observation.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT... that Military Times page has been 404d already!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

WTF?
That JUST happened!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ohhhh.
And the infinity is one of the choices available including a pentagram and hammer of thor.
Eh. Can we make it into a conspiracy anyway?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Must be over the target!!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

That was VERY weird.
We're being watched.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Got 404'd on that URL.

Scrubbed from Wayback archive too!!!

edit on 15-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Too slow - that was quick!

edit on 15-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Have you got a copy of the page we can add to the thread archives?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Have you got a copy of the page we can add to the thread archives?

All the copy was in my post.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Its just a coincidence dude....

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Let's see if your post disappears too

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That was VERY weird.
We're being watched.

Cpl. Jesse Stites

Interlachen, Fl

Cpl. Jesse Stites, 23, died Thursday, January 19, 2012 proudly serving in the United States Marine Corps when the helicopter in which he was riding in crashed in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

Private funeral services were held.

Jesse Wade Stites was born March 8, 1988 to John and Carol Stites. He grew up and attended school in Interlachen, Florida graduating high school in 2006. After graduation Jesse enlisted in the United States Marines Corps on January 14, 2008.

On October 11, 2008 Jesse was united in marriage to Kristin Schwalenberg. The couple has proudly continued to serve their country. Jesse was serving his 2nd deployment to Afghanistan, and was assigned to Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 363, Marine Aircraft Group 24, 1st Marine Aircraft Wing, III Marine Expeditionary Force, Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. He was a CH-53D crew chief who had been with the "Red Lions" since March of 2009.

Jesse has earned many awards while serving; three Air Medals, Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism, Service Medal, NATO ISAF Medal, Expert Pistol, and Expert Rifle. He was part of the Lucky Red Lions helicopter squadron HMH-363. Jesse's unit was set to return home in March of 2012. Their mission is to provide assault support, transport Marines and critical supplies, as well as equipment during expeditionary operations.

When Jesse had free time he enjoyed going to the beach, working out, and playing Call of Duty on xbox. His ambitions and dreams were to take a three month vacation with his wife to Europe, move to Fullerton, California, and begin a family while owning a pub and finishing his bachelor's degree.

Survivors include his wife, Kristin; mother, Carol "Ski" Stites; siblings, Angel Borgers, Donna Naterelli, and Shaun Tullar; and grandmother, Carol Lamere. He was preceded in death by his father, John Stites; and grandparents.

Found on a Marine Chat page, so I'm not sure if I can link.

Mods can teminate the post if they feel that it is necessary, or make me put up a link, or nothing. Whichever one make them happy.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Let's see if your post disappears too

I grabbed a screenshot of that post.

Here's a link - www.cherrypoint.marines.mil...

edit on 15-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Try this link:

Link

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks CoramDeo, I've added your post to the archive.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Like to try this device on the soulless psychopaths starting with the inventor.
Luciferians be damned

About halfway down I found this to be of interest:

One example of a test to determine whether a person is a Luciferian comprises a video clip of an ice skater performing in a competition. Everything goes flawlessly until, at the very end, a mistake is made during a jump and the skater falls to the ice—all hope of winning the event is gone. A Luciferian will experience pleasure and satisfaction from this. Accordingly, the Luciferian's neurophysiological processes 12will register pleasure over the skater's misfortune which may be identified and quantified using the medical instrumentation 20. On the other hand, a non-Luciferian will feel sympathetic and empathize with the unfortunate skater. Unlike the Luciferian, a non-Luciferian's neurophysiological processes 12will not register as pleasure for this stimulus.

[0049]

Another example of a test to determine whether a person is a Luciferian that may be given is to have the subject view a film of human torture. Instrumentation 20 will reveal that a Luciferian subject viewing a torture movie is experiencing a pleasure response. Further, external stimuli (i.e. not included in the torture movie) such as a door slamming will not elicit much response, if any, from a Luciferian subject. A Luciferian may be enjoying the scene too much to divert attention to other things. This may also be due to a low startle response typical of sociopaths. In contrast, when a non-Luciferian views a torture movie, pleasure centers in the brain are not responsive and may even diminish from a previous level. A non-Luciferian will exhibit a greater response to external stimuli such as a door slamming. This may be due to a desire to direct attention elsewhere rather than on the uncomfortable scene in the movie. The preceding examples are merely illustrative and any other criteria for defining the scope of a Luciferian.

[0050]

A test to determine whether a person is a Luciferian may comprise elements designed to identify a person's true physiological response to stimuli. A Luciferian may fear discovery and may attempt to outwit a test that would reveal his true character. A Luciferian may try to control his responses, possibly by disinterest or unresponsiveness to certain types of stimuli or possibly by mimicking responses he feels would be appropriate from “normal” people. Accordingly, a test may have obvious stimulus S test elements (e.g. questionnaire, movie clips, pictures, etc.), but a test may also incorporate stimulus S test elements which are unobvious. A test may contain stimuli that a subject does not realize are part of the test. There may be unobvious test stimuli that are being administered before, during, or after, the obvious test elements. Unobvious test stimuli may be of any type including visual 14, audio 16, tactile 18, multimedia 19, and combination 21. For example, unobvious test stimuli may be subliminal audio or video signals, a slamming door, a person tripping on a sidewalk while visible to a subject through an outside window, or any other stimuli that may be administered to a subject without the subject's recognition that the stimuli is part of a test. 

I didn't read the whole thing, (EDIT- just to clarify though, I DID read the entire portion I quoted) but, I don't think this invention causes any pain or harm to the person it is used on. It reads their reaction to being exposed to certain stimuli.

It SAYS it is a machine to "tell if someone is a Luciferian, and if they can be rehabilitated".

But wait a minute... This is an elite Hollywood sex cult. What are they doing "rehabilitating" Luciferians? Are they secretly "good guys"?

Hmmm. Well. I SUPPOSE, a device such as this could ALSO be used to make sure your Luciferian Cult is not being infiltrated by Bible Thumpers... "Oh, you're one of us, huh? You enjoy torturing humans and seeing them tortured?" They can test you and detect if you are grossed out or feel sympathy for the on screen victims. If you were raised Luciferian these automated reactions will have been ground down to nothingness by repeated exposure to such material.

They can find the right person for the right "job". And they can root out pretenders and infiltrators and wannabes.

what I find 'weird' is why anyone would want to Patent such an idea/concept?

To corner the market on vetting equipment. And theoretically, you could market to both sides!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, heffo7, archived your links too.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I love this thread haha!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The link is missing a 9 at the end

This one works, Jesse Stites

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join