It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   
all this talk of "Luciferian cults" and no one mentions that Lucifer is the "light-bringer"

From "Dark" to "Light"

:boom:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dude if trump takes us back to a gold standard and takes down the central banking system .
No more fiat currency and debt.

Damn right I'm voting for him in 2020!

I don't think that's going to happen though.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

And what is wrong with luciferians my i ask?
a reply to: ManyMasks

aw idk, maybe it's the way they use real kids for their 'sacrifices' and other stuff they do (with real kids/people

Not to mention the highly sophisticated "business associations" they've developed which are extensive and highly pervasive

They make mobs like the Freemasons et al seem like the little girls in the playground who are sitting together by the fence, talking about the boys as the boys go about their 'monkeybar business" ... hehe!

There's a Lot of truth behind the saying "behind every great man there is a great women" and I must say, FLOTUS is not just a pretty face, in fact, imo, far from it! --- you see, humans who have been 'discussing the local politics' since grade school have a unique opportunity to learn as great deal ,, esp as it continues all the way through school with the "mean girls" era/phase being one All girls go through at school . . . makes some women the Ultimate "second mate", esp when it comes to interpreting and understanding the motives behind a (esp female) person's behavior!

So by the time girls are 18-20 and becoming "women", most women are already well versed (far more so than almost any guys) in the "arts" of lying, cheating, scheming, deviousness, deception and many other 'arts' based upon verbal skills/social engineering, (please, I'm generalizing about some apects of female behavior as an example of their Benefits when added to a great man. It's nott up for debate) and when a great Man has a Great Woman who's 'got his back' in ways nobody else knows of, including 'tid bits' of advice and 'ideas' for him to ponder, and afaic, FLOTUS can go for it!

i.e. Great Women warn their man of 'two faced activities' he may not have noticed and of the other subtle things men are not 'programmed' to be aware of But women can be masters of these arts. Women have 'sensitivities' most men don't, and they can be most helpful. I'm sure the '"bad orange man'' is getting his share

They can be hilarious trolls and staunch supporters who will do and say things for her man that others would not. Think FLOTUS, she's one of a kind, probably a lovely, charming women in all respects BUT ... don't you Dare %#@$$ with My Man of you'll regret it. Simple. TBH I can't believe my eyes when I see PLO and FLO together sharing a "knowing look/smile"

and I'd hate to be one of her 'enemies' .... maybe HRC's enemies dies faster, but FLO's suffer harsher memes! She's dropped some Q grade winners imo! The "ankle bracelet holders" were priceless

:up
edit on 16-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: typos/formattingsky

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Good luck with that. He's appearing to be a wolf in sheep's clothing in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Still waiting on these Q arrests / big revelations that Q said nobody could stop coming.... Is there any date said, or are you all just waiting indefinitely?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for keeping us posted and for what you do.

It helps (my) moral to actually see the good guys winning battles here and there.

Since I became involved in this it is exceedingly frustrating not seeing results as fast as we wish.

I worry Qteam (I know you are not a part of it) may become passe by the time it becomes relevant.

I was just going to post that Q was ALL ABOUT getting people like you and me on board to "share the Real News"

which is %$@# like what you wrote a few posts further on!

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow So sick and twisted that the very vehicles(foundations) that are supposed to help those kids were actually set up to exploit them. These people really are sick.

Yes, this is why people like yourself are so 'important' in the whole Q thing, becoz you Are exceptional in knowing about these "sick people" . . . and their, without a doubt, numerous friends and associates, I mean damn! Who would've thought the school bus driver of 15yrs had a freakin "hidden dungeon" with 3 women in it?!

AND he isn't the Only one!

Now people have a natural 'default thinking' which is the "it will never happen to me' thinking. This way we humans can pretend (and will) that's "it's ok coz it will never happen to me" ,, "my neighbor is a lovley guy, why he's a top level Freemason as well, great guy" ... during the day that is!

BUT None of us know just how deep and twisted the 'rabbit hole' goes ... but at least "we're prepared" for "HLH or High Level Horro" as the 'old PTB' aka the cabal have their guts ripped out --- but not how you think.

IF 'The Team' have, as they say, "everything" and are taking down the DS, this "DS Fungus" must be removed at all levels. One way of doing this is identifying "mid level managers" who hold highly important positions in corrupt institutions involved e.g. NXIVM is one, and that's only just a 'mid level' company BUT the connections it has with "? knows who" and we know 'the sisters' are 'singing' .... damn that's like Heidi Fleiss's little book x infinity!

The people two handshakes away from this group alone is startling, but here's the problem, Right Now, most of the people out there who are still "running on MSMed" have SFA knowledge of the things you and I taker for granted

So if tomorow your neighbor was swatted and dragged out for what you later find out is "being involved with funds directly connected to human trafficking" or maybe being part of a "Luciferian child abuse And Worse" group or something like that?

Now you and I, Martha and Johnny have had a 'heads up' about ALL this ^%##@%$ up SY%* for quite some time now
BUT I'd guess more than 50% of the masses haven't got a clue about all that! That''s why people just like Martha are needed to help 'the masses' Not Freak Out when the MSM has no choice but to report what's going on in people's streets across the country when ALL the lower people named in the sealed warrants are (most likely)
all nabbed at exactly the same time (to stop them warning each other)

How "big" do you think some of these pedophile rings are? 10 people? 100 people? 1000 people? 10,000 people?
Me thinks some of them are HUGE! Maybe hundreds of thousands of people but when the cops DO "the Bust"

And whaddya reckon would happen when they DO this IF the 'average person' didn't have a clue WTF was going on or why?

Do you think the MSM would be able to "spin it" that everyone getting arrested Is part of a "conspiracy theory" made up by . . . the US AG?

We are the 'avant garde', those who looked and discovered about the Fed and the Bilderbergers etc. Unfortunatley you cannot "kill" such a beast by simply cutting off it's heads. If that were so it would only take the death of the Head of the company for it to fail. We know this doesnt happen as contingencies have been taken

Too many of us forget that this beast is more like bamboo, which given the right conditions will flourish and grow quickly without stopping and the Only way to eradicate it is to remove ALL the roots, coz even a small section can start a new forest

It's not some freaky strong malevolent monster that can be caged. Nor will "putting the 'Prime Actors" in jail make much difference at all. But Trumps 12/17 EO and things like the Panama papers and Cardinell Pell being found GUILTY of child abuse! Sheesh most people won't believe that even thought it's The Truth! Human biases are bloody hard to break!

This is what Q wants 'us' to do, forget "working out The Plan, he said "sit back and enjoy"
BUT Q says "what we Can do id help The ignorant masses' get woke' .... and so long as you're doing that as best you can, then it's ALL good.

The well known ald saying says "The Wheels of Justice move Slowly" and that's somewhat true, but the more people who KNOW the Truth about The CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD and the people who are paid to and therefore will "happily support it" . . . a Lot of Rich people are going Doooowwwnn! And they know it. In a way, Q is trolling those people Big time!

Anyway Miss VinYard, do not lose you're belief that Q was never a LARP, you know it, I know it. It's changed But so have many things, mainly for the better -- notice how nobody is talking about wars and the things they were before The Don got elected? That's thanks to ALL of us and let's keep it going. Q got people to "question everything" and so Learn for themselves! That in itself is fantastic and it's growing

You hang in here friend, we need your mind and the good thoughts it makes

(post by ManyMasks removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

looks like SOMEBODY needs an exorcism

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I mostly lurk these threads.
Too many other good researchers post for me to chime in with my 2 cents...

That said, and Thanks Dash for keeping these going, I will only offer this...

I think most here agree that we have a “deep state” issue that needs fixed.
This issue may be tied to even more sinister crimes (human trafficking, etc), but I don’t understand why we need to conflate these very serious and egregious crimes by introducing religious dogma of any kind..??

I am a ‘wait and see’ guy when It comes to most things.. god:religion included.
Also waiting to see on Q...

I, as a regular guy who is sick of being lied to by our governments, only wish to see these liars held accountable. I don’t care who they worship.

I want to know if anyone in this world actually has a plan to free us regular people from the invisible shackles that we all wear unknowingly.

Ok... back to lurking.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Cpl. Jesse Stites, 23, died Thursday, January 19, 2012 proudly serving in the United States Marine Corps when the helicopter in which he was riding in crashed in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Private funeral services were held. Jesse Wade Stites was born March 8, 1988
a reply to: CoramDeo

IF he was born in 1988 and died in 2012 HOW was he 23yrs old?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wait a second, are we not on a goddamn conspiracy website? This isn’t a place to exchange cookie recipes. We’re here to talk conspiracy. Get over yourself.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Some dates came and they went .

Right now I think the big date is jan 3rd.

From what I'm getting is that some things are supposed to happen before the new congress starts.

I think some people even believe something will happen with the military. Something that might stop the new congress from even happening.

The q threads have taken a martial law is good, give the military rule over government path that frankly I find disturbing.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

that wasn't me who said that ... so, you wasted you words

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
The envelopes were [real]!

When Q re-posted msg #2540 on the day of the (main) funeral.. as msg #2551, it was obvious what the envelopes said. I got that one right.

RECENTLY DISCOVERED

Michelle Obama received what Q says is a "Promise to Counter" envelope/notice at the Funeral too!

Vid Clip: twitter.com...

All wives got one, 5 wives that I count. D5 watch the wives

I watched this vid but didn't think it was 100% relevant because I only new 4 wives got an envelope. Now with the revelation of Manshelle obama getting one it seems more relevant,

edit on 16-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

Cpl. Jesse Stites, 23, died Thursday, January 19, 2012 proudly serving in the United States Marine Corps when the helicopter in which he was riding in crashed in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Private funeral services were held. Jesse Wade Stites was born March 8, 1988
a reply to: CoramDeo

IF he was born in 1988 and died in 2012 HOW was he 23yrs old?

I checked it out.
He was 23 years old in January of 2012. He would have been 24 if he had lived until March 8th of 2012.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

12/21/1988-1/21/2012= 23

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Sheesh. Look at other photos. That's the funeral program (or don't you guys get one when you go to funerals?) it's got the order of the service and a brief summary of the deceased's life, along with items like the Apostle's Creed. Most are a single sheet of folded paper; more elaborate ones go to two sheets of folded paper.

It should be easy then for you to produce evidence of other people getting an envelope in their program.

Would you please?

ETA It would appear I am incapable of lurking.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Confirmed: Obama Regime Also Spied on Pesky Israelis and Opponents of Junk Iranian Nuke Deal

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I only post this article so I can post one of the comments from it.

Comment here,

I'm convinced what we know of his treachery is but the tip of the iceberg. Obama orchestrated the Russia coup and normalized misuse of the IRS, FBI, the DOJ, and intelligence agencies, IMO. How else could such coordinated,synchronized activity across government agencies be possible or remain hidden if not for the corruption of Barack Obama? To put all of the pieces of an investigation into these things logically will take a great deal of time. We get hints and glimpses of what the President is doing about it and can only hope it will all be made clear to us when these investigations into uranium one, the emails and the Clinton Foundation are concluded.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join