It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kerry had a nice shiner lol. So did Reid... Anymore ? Lol

Time to make em sweat....
edit on 12142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

So that mesothelioma trust fund is going to be soon depleted?

J&J is well known for notorious offenses like the German company IG Farben which split post WWII to form BASF & Bayer which also recently acquired Monsanto. BASF is one of or may now be The largest chemical company in the world.

Fund...errrr. Years ago I was sent a letter I was part of a class action - 250 million dollar case. I got 15 cents - literally. Class action = scam.

Symbols matter. We can't reveal every single action by Bayer Monsanto JJ Merck as we'd be at it for an eternity. For the newbies, who care to see, this symbol matters as JJ did it once, they have done it 100's of times - thread two I posted a Lysol Connection and the poison they put in that.

Certain things that have been, and will be "exposed" are encoded for the masses. While folks here knew about Vioxx, Toxic Jabs and so on, for many newbies certain exposures like JJ will have a deeper impact. One is coming that will really hit hard - spoilers...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It is unfortunate that parents don't have the responsibility and fortitude to put their foot down...... This is not a game

Instead of trying to distance your child from the evil in this so called world, you should educate about the truth. Kids are smarter when they know danger, when they are truly educated to the evil that treats them as prey

Any failure to do so rests on those responsible (parents), not those who are ignorant of the true truth. Life got you too busy ? By design

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

CP

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: liveandlearn

Mueller & his team is loaded with discredited Sen.Ted Stevens' prosecutors.

Robert Mueller oversaw witch hunt against Sen. Ted Stevens

mustreadalaska.com...

FYI: To those not familiar with Sen. Stevens...you may remember the mysterious 2010 plane crash, which took his life in the wilds of Alaska.

Indeed. And with all their combined 'abilities' they had to revert to trying to make Corsi lie.

Below are two major cases that were reversed and the third is what is alleged in the Enron case. It also shows coercive attempts to get witness to lie.

With what we have seen in Flynn's case , this should add some questions as to the vallidity of SC tactics if not motives.

Weissmann’s tactics sent four Merrill Lynch executives to prison, until a federal appellate court overturned their convictions and freed the men—but not before upending their lives.

Also, Weissmann’s prosecution of former accounting giant Arthur Andersen for its role in the Enron collapse shuttered the firm, leaving tens of thousands of people unemployed. Several years later the Supreme Court unanimously reversed the Arthur Andersen conviction, but it was too late by then to undo the harm Weissmann had caused.

Further research into Weissmann’s role in the prosecution of Enron executives Jeffrey Skilling, Kenneth Lay, and Richard Causey (the “Enron case”) reveal a more startling and concerning possibility: that Weissmann improperly threatened witnesses. In that case, co-defendants Skilling, Lay, and Causey filed a joint motion to dismiss the criminal charges brought against them, arguing the Enron Task Force, which Weissmann joined in 2002 and headed from 2004 until his abrupt departure in July 2005, engaged in multiple incidents of prosecutorial misconduct.

LAL,

I say this about those below the pedavorian level.

If you have not been in a testifying position and "Law and Order" is your exposure you have no idea how this works. Those who have know this is a nightmare game, where words, misdirection, lies, are the RULES not the aberration. Cops can lie, prosecutors can lie, judges can lie, lawyers (yours and theirs) can lie only the "defendant" cannot.

For those in the game, their minds are so warped by the programming they get in the system that the lying part is normalized. The coercion part is normalized. The ramifications of the destruction left behind are non existent.

I hear folks say "just tell the truth" - there is no truth. There is only a perspective, based on "memory" and that fact is what the system exploits through manipulation of all of those involved.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

If I remember correctly you are pretty new on the job, correct? Do you think nobody was being arrested for trafficking before 2016?

Anti-prostitution stings are not new. Conflating current arrests of average joes with "the plan", which laid out its main goal as the arrests of HRC, Podesta and Huma, is not proof of "the plan" being real.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Bush Jr
Prince Phillip
Prince Andrew
The Pope

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Curious isn't it.... How many black eyes have you ever had ? Coincidence ?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Kerry had a nice shiner lol. So did Reid... Anymore ? Lol

Time to make em sweat....

Mostly hollywierdos but a simple search will bring up a bunch of losers that are proud of their shiner. Even more that just cover their eye with their hand. Symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
[Mick Mulvaney]

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Thought I had one once...but it turned out to be just a sty.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well aware of what was going on before I came onboard and what has been happening since.

CORRECT. The stings in of themselves are not “new”, if you do research you can see that MANY of them were started years ago and were stalled.
Varied agencies were in holding patterns from above. No more.

It would be part of the plan. Think bigger. HT involves ALOT of the swamp. HT deals with our own people as well as everyday beautiful people from other countries, border security, economic issues, etc.
all part of the plan to flip control from the cabal / DS individuals.

I do get where you’re going with the “proof” aspect not being rock solid like “yep that’s gotta be Q”

That’s not what’s going on. Q group isn’t conducting an orchestra. That’s not how military ops work. You have thousands of moving parts all doing their very own missions and tasks combined to achieve a desired result. I love your input on these threads btw. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Those are not just black eyes, but the same black eye.

Notice how all of those folks could easily hide much of it with makeup? I know I would...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Those are not just black eyes, but the same black eye.

Notice how all of those folks could easily hide much of it with makeup? I know I would...

Odds ALL are the SAME eye?
Math whiz care to calculate?
edit on 14-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 14-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When does it become mathematically Impossible ?

I'd say we hit the limit.... But maybe just me ????? LoL

God bless you all

Poor left eye.........
edit on 12142018 by MetalThunder because: Yeeehaaaaa

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

You'd think with their security and body guards it must have been self inflicted ..... Yeah ok

Careful... I was [place holder] for this timeline

I feel sassy

Hey FB I, CIA, 5Eyes & mib

Have your stand down orders been lifted for me yet ? Come and try..... DARE you

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Remember how the ‘POTUS Schedule’ Tweets used to have messages at the end that were not necessarily related to the POTUS schedule?
There haven’t been any of those extra lines at the bottom for a while. I wonder what real purpose they served and why they stopped?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore Bush 43 press secretary Dana Perino got one in the right eye 10 years ago today or so she said on The Five tonight. Got hit in the eye with a microphone when the SS rushed to protect 43 from a shoe thrower.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join