It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
An Anon over on /QResearch found a reference to "Black Eye" from Q #2615 in a MJ-12 file.

Project Black Eye was developed in March 1962 and was picked up by the New York Times in which General LeMay predicted that "beam-direct weapons" could be fired at a man-made satellite from across space and bring about the technological disarmament of nuclear weapons. " The Soviets were already playing on these fears in August 1961 when he referred to space weapons that could be "directed to any place on Earth." This threat as echoed by Marshal Birysov, Commander of the Soviet Union's Strategic Rocket Forces who claimed that orbiting space platforms could launch rockets at any terrestrial target within the satellite's trajectory. We at the Office of Scientific Investigations knew that the Soviets did not have that capability but realized they were thinking along the lines of a Fractional Orbit Bombardment Systems'(FOBS).

archive.org...

Far fetched or maybe something to it?

I'll buy into it only if there are some peas involved.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What? You mean, you think I'm paid for posting my opinions? Like as in a paid troll?

I wish!
edit on 14-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Actually some parts of the plan are given, even if it is coded.

How can people claim to have know about things months in advance if things are not being announced?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Good find cranky... to put it in perspective, that is about $3000 for every person on the planet... or $15k for every family!

Over target. This came online as it were - we moved up again. Huber mentions Currency in relation to CP and trafficking. Not a coincidence.

Q Pass it up...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

ˈdeath throes noun [plural] 1 the final stages before something fails or ends

You were correct PJ. I stand corrected by my Lefty Libtard wife. My sincere apologies.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Actually some parts of the plan are given, even if it is coded.

How can people claim to have know about things months in advance if things are not being announced?

You have been following this since the beginning, and you still dont know how it works? You are just playing dumb, right?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It's from a visit to a japanese school

indianexpress.com... 5042/

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I don't know. I'm not a lawyer.

It's not obvious. Nothing about Q is.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I see how they arrive at that particular decode as well as others But, not all and must be missing part of the cipher. I don't yet understand it enough to trust it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I don't know. I'm not a lawyer.

It's not obvious. Nothing about Q is.

Except for Q=17.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who knew Huma has a sister named Heba?! Are they both MB?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Judge in Flynn case orders Mueller to turn over interview docs after bombshell claim of FBI pressure

One day after former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's legal team made the bombshell allegation that the FBI had pushed him not to bring a lawyer to his fateful Jan. 24, 2017 interview with agents at the White House, the federal judge overseeing Flynn's criminal case is demanding answers from Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ordered Mueller late Wednesday to turn over all of the government's documents and "memoranda" related to Flynn's questioning. The extraordinary demand puts Mueller under the microscope, and sets a 3:00 p.m. EST Friday deadline for the special counsel's office to produce the sensitive FBI documents.

Sullivan -- who overturned the 2008 conviction of former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens after government misconduct came to light -- is weighing how to sentence Flynn, who pleaded guilty to one count of lying to federal authorities during the 2017 interview in the West Wing. Flynn faced mounting legal bills that forced him to sell his home amid the prosecution, and Mueller has already recommended he receive no prison time.

The judge's brief order states that Mueller can choose to file the materials under seal if necessary.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 14-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are you saying people have not claimed to have known about things in advance? Dropping memes about who is going to bring the pain and how they know it will be soon?

If that info was legit and on the open web then the cabal would also know about it. Is this true or not?
edit on 14-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Its not supposed to be obvious. You have to think about it. Thats the entire point of the exercise.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We know bits and pieces, news stories - not the entire, 40,000 ft view plan. We are told to Trust the Plan, but we do not know what the plan entails. Everyone extrapolates their theories from what Q posts, but nobody has claimed to have the entire plan. Also, as you are so keen to point out, exact dates and exact predictions made by Q dont always pan out. So, it could be reasonable to assume that a lot of disinformation is thrown in to confuse the black hats who also follow Q.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Shifting the goal posts to "the entire plan"?

The post I responded to said "giving a heads up on an individual". That means bits and pieces.

The problem with the theory that it confuses black hats is that those guys are pros and they have their own intel. They don't handle the bits and pieces like averagejoeanon, who is poking around in the dark.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Facing thousands of lawsuits alleging that its talc caused cancer, J&J insists on the safety and purity of its iconic product. But internal documents examined by Reuters show that the company's powder was sometimes tainted with carcinogenic asbestos and that J&J kept that information from regulators and the public.

Q#1010 - 10:10

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 72997f No.894401 📁
Apr 4 2018 15:24:51 (EST)
>>894110
MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING [CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH - THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Update

Will this be the ICE breaker

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ok man, you're right. I'm wrong, whatever.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join