It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Re suicide by hanging of Detroit Fox2 meteorologist Jessica Starr. She had the SMILE Lasik operation that kept her off screen in october. Same month Detroit headlines were dominated by the morbid finding of several dozen infants/fetuses remains in the ceilings of several Detroit funeral homes.

Very fringe theory: ritual sacrifices for boosting media careers. Did she know too much about somebody else or could not live with the truth surfacing. Was the operation a cover? Handle with care! Unless we get some proof it is just a very, very fringe theory and should be treated accordingly!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe q has been a psyop from the left all along?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ummmm, John Huber is still conducting an active investigation into the CH. There are other current investigations into the bad guys. You are acting like today was a trial or something. Today doesnt mean anything. What did you expect to happen today? Hillary led away in chains and an orange jumpsuit? You do realize your feelings right now are exactly the way they want you to feel? Demoralized and defeated? The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind they do.

Many people commented on these q threads over the last week that this hearing would be a big deal.

Don't try and pretend that isn't true.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm surprised you havn't mentioned this yet.

I have been thinking it for some time now.

I thought , "If I was working for the deep state then q boards and threads would be an excellent source of information on my enemies movements , plans, and tactics."

It's all spelled out for anyone to see.

The deep state wouldn't even have to decode it themselves . The qs do it for them.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He would have seen a lot of people disagreeing that this hearing was a big deal.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

www.mirror.co.uk...

That is another conspiracy regarding the FDA and Lasik. Wistleblower talks:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

More:
www.youtube.com...

It's one reason I haven't done the Lasik surgery. There have been a lot of suicides because the eye pain is so bad. Someone should really look into this, and who profited from pushing this technology, and their connections inside the FDA.
edit on 14-12-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Interesting information. I had no idea Lasik related problems were so common. Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Nothing to see here - unless you look

Psyop you say .... found it

Trust The Plan
God Bless America
edit on 12142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ummmm, John Huber is still conducting an active investigation into the CH. There are other current investigations into the bad guys. You are acting like today was a trial or something. Today doesnt mean anything. What did you expect to happen today? Hillary led away in chains and an orange jumpsuit? You do realize your feelings right now are exactly the way they want you to feel? Demoralized and defeated? The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind they do.

Many people commented on these q threads over the last week that this hearing would be a big deal.

Don't try and pretend that isn't true.

It was a big deal. Whistleblowers testified that the CF isn't really a charity, doesn't operate as one, probably owes millions of dollars in taxes, acts as an unregistered foreign agent, and that the Clintons routinely use it for their personal expenses. It just seems like a dud to us because we already knew all this stuff. As it is, I was surprised to learn that the CF engages in pharmaceutical dealing. That's not non-profit at all.

As for your other post, yes people here speculate from time to time that Q is just some big psy-op. That's nothing new. But if Q was a black hat I doubt he would be trying to draw our attention to the things the black hats do.
edit on 14-12-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Interesting information. I had no idea Lasik related problems were so common. Thanks for posting!

The FoxNews lady's suicide is local to me. I wear glasses, and from time to time I've considered Lasik, but I had no idea complications like that were common.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Upgraded Spreadsheet - New functionality - Gematria:

Q V14.03 20181213 to 2625 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) New tab "Gematria"
2) For each line in Q post it gives the gematria for each word and a total gematria for the line.
3) Screen grab of view:

4) Done some testing but point out if you see any errors.
5) Remember that where long lines in post these may throw out alignment of view.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not very au fait with gematria but I learnt something pulling the new tab together...

El, as in name for God, has a gematria of 17!!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That is how this type of meme works. Someone makes up a blank and people fill it in with whatever they feel like.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Related to Drop below

Three Detention Centers Being Prepped
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 7:16:27 PM
Anonymous
12 Dec 2018 - 7:12:16 PM
>>4280189
Is Gitmo going to be used for US citizens (cabal)?
>>4281583
(3) detention centers being prepped.
Monitor funding.
Q

Found this interesting ..... From May 2018 ....
With immigration arrests rising, feds consider detention center in Minnesota

Companies and local governments have proposed building new immigration detention centers in Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois and Indiana, responding to a request from Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials stepping up arrests in the center of the country.

The proposals, most by for-profit corrections contractors, were submitted to ICE after it put out a request in October for detention sites near Chicago, Detroit, Salt Lake City and St. Paul. ICE disclosed the proposals in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by the National Immigrant Justice Center, which provided the information to the Associated Press.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I didn't think it need to be said. It would be a given that the cabal would have lurkers watching and if the anons know the plan why wouldn't the cabal?

Saying Q doesn't announce their moves, when it is the whole point of Q, is textbook cognitive dissonance

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I may have our first Cryptex proof:

Running it against Q Post 134 we see:

This gives the decodes:
WW EH FWD O = World wide Eric Holder forwards to Obummer
(WW can also be various video games=comms?)
and
SW PLT WH WDC WEO = Software pallet, Whitehouse, Western Digital Corporation, Whitehouse Engineering Office

I chose this post because it finishes with "+++, ++, +" and + is a marker to indicate wind clock/cryptex forward.

I set the Intra delta to "Y" which uses 2 plusses.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I didn't think it need to be said. It would be a given that the cabal would have lurkers watching and if the anons know the plan why wouldn't the cabal?

Saying Q doesn't announce their moves, when it is the whole point of Q, is textbook cognitive dissonance

But we don’t know the plan. We know there is a plan, but we haven’t been told what it is. That would be stupid.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This look pretty good run down
off thing to come

From Twitter

Enjoy the Show

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
THIS IS HUGE–> PLEASE PASS THIS ON! John Solomon: DIA Holds Document to Exonerate Gen. Flynn – Refuse to Release It! —Hey @RealDonaldTrump

John Solomon: Let me say this about Mike Flynn. In May 2017 there was a document identified to a small number of people in the United State government. It’s in the possession of the Defense Intelligence Agency.

For 18 months there’s been an effort to resist declassifying that document. I know that that document contains extraordinary exculpatory information about General Flynn.

I don’t believe the president has ever been told about this document. One lawmaker discovered it but he was thwarted by the Defense Intelligence Agency in his ability to disclose it. I think we all should ask for that declassification! Get that out. It may enlighten the judge!

New FBI 302 Document Appears to Reveal Interview With Agents—Not Flynn by Jeff Carlson

But there may be an even easier explanation, provided by Flynn’s sister in a tweet sent yesterday. Perhaps Flynn actually did lie to the FBI, but did so for purposes of intelligence classification:

“One thing that people/so-called reporters ask-why did he lie?

Did Anyone Ever consider that information He had was Top Secret! And could Not be shared with some random FBI idiots!!”

edit on 14-12-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

But we don’t know the plan. We know there is a plan, but we haven’t been told what it is. That would be stupid.
As I understand it, the plan must be fluid, what ever it is.

Just like in Chess, you cant make your moves until your opponent makes his. Move, counter move. You can plot a course with the known, but you cant plot a course for the unknown. You make plans if and when the moves have been made, if, they are made.

Its a wait and see kind of plan lol

Hillary in India? Hmmm, time to recompute....

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join