It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Could be connected. The way I looked at that post is

(cabal) + (3) = 3 cabal members or 3 cabal bloodlines

"Monitor funding" = this is a code phrase meaning what exactly ?

Q Timestamp: 7:16:27 = 23
Anon Timestamp: 7:12:16 = 17

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Something big going down right now

youtu.be...
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom BOOM BOOM
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Pokey, PokeyJoe!

Always poking, never not.

What spicy stuff are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Q:
TRUST the Plan
Watch the WATER

55 Water Street NY 10041

The Depository TRUST & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is an American post-trade financial services company providing clearing and settlement services to the financial markets. Wiki

Still looking into it. I do not recall this showing up before. Trusts, what is in them, what gives them a foundation to exist, why are they valuable and what goes Destroying the FED do to that system?

more

edit on 14-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,
Looks like an error for post #2623. The line "Monitor funding" = 183
Should be 179.

3 detention centers being prepped = 310

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

crazy times

2317 = forty six & 2

I think I just advanced the timeline lol

don't worry it will make sense soon
edit on 12142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For a friend...

Thirty-Six Defendants Guilty for Their Roles in International Thai Sex Trafficking Organization

Winning in this arena is needed, but somehow less then fun.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Butcherguy and Allanon, losing faith in Q?

Who else is having doubts now?

I'm hearing/reading more and more skepticism from former true believers every day!

Is this a sign of the end?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You know, Cranky....? You remind me of Pascal's Wager. Drop reason, never mind rational thinking; just "feel with your heart". In other words, act as if you believe and eventually you will be convinced.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Bad logic.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, yes it does...and it has rung false for a while now, hasn't it?

Funny what happens when one uses logic.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Pokey, PokeyJoe!

Always poking, never not.

What spicy stuff are you talking about?

I was just kidding, buddy
The info i was talking about is the huge stuff that those 2 whistleblowers from MDA Analytics on the Clinton Foundation. Also, direct confirmation that there is a current ongoing criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Huber didnt show up because he cannot comment on an ongoing investigation. It seems there may have been new witnesses and/or new evidence recently.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They will say the Q drops are for misdirecting the 'enemy'.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Marking your words down now, Cranky.

Let's revisit this at the appropriate time at a later date.

Personally, I hope you are right but, I'm jaded, so...I doubt it BIG TIME!

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm surprised you havn't mentioned this yet.

I have been thinking it for some time now.

I thought , "If I was working for the deep state then q boards and threads would be an excellent source of information on my enemies movements , plans, and tactics."

It's all spelled out for anyone to see.

The deep state wouldn't even have to decode it themselves . The qs do it for them.

Thats why they can only give very minimal hints. The purpose for communication is to reach out to the public in a way that doesnt violate oaths, in order to let the public know something is being done, and in some cases they can let us know some of what is being done. This operation is vast in scale. More truth will be revealed in future declassified documents as usual.

So now when some actions do take place openly, and some changes take place publicly, instead of being like "wtf is going on? i have no context for these actions," the public will be like "oh i guess Q was right". They knew they couldn't arrest "pillars of community" all over the globe without the public's consent.

And then some of the drops are directed towards unknown persons and we dont have to worry about that. You all just assume as a matter of fact that the deep state can easily decode everything Q drops. Why? I do not know, but many pro and anti Q people seem to assume it. If Q believed they could decode it then it contains nothing of importance. Maybe Disinfo of taunting messages. Then just when they relax, he sends a message that turns out to be real and they pay a dear price for ignoring it. So they dont know WHAT to expect. There are many possibilities for what Q does and why, some of you guys just have very...um... primitive, imaginations. Military ops are not carried out with such limited considerations.

Operation Overlord, with all the headfakes and bluffs involved, was not accomished by such limited forms of thought.This is comparable to Operation Overlord.

link   

Wow. You may have hit the motherload!! A Quadrillion dollars is beyond comprehension. I'm sure Five Star Trust is mixed in with them as well.

One of the Decodes for Q #2181 is "DTTC" and also in 3 POTUS tweets!!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

They will say the Q drops are for misdirecting the 'enemy'.

Some are yeah, what did you think, they were gonna give the plan away?

DUH!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Any cryptographers available in the house right now, to decipher what Warrior is getting at?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What was supposed to happen today, X? I must have missed that....been too busy working and providing for my family to follow Q lately. Can you fill in the picture for me a little if it's not too much trouble for you?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

That is how this type of meme works. Someone makes up a blank and people fill it in with whatever they feel like.

Has anyone found the original yet?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Im beginning to think more and more that the whole 5 Star Trust stuff is 100% legit. I posted a document at the tail end of the last thread that probably got missed by most. It lays out H W Bush and multiple other people laying out the groundwork for this exact thing, to fund all their off the books black projects with drug/arms/human trafficking money. Seems like it worked out too well and they now have a bank account with an absolute absurd amount of money in it. Remember the guys getting busted trying to cash in 100 Billion in treasury bonds a few years ago? This all ties into that.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join