It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a BINGO then!

Not been following thread today as have been creating tab to automate and show the gematria for each word in each line in a post... almost there.

Potential from there to convert the word gematria to hex or ascii for secondary messages!!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I think, with all due respect, some of you are missing the point. It was not a Q&A, it was a stress test. The Q&A was still true, as true as opsec will allow (disinfo is necessary), but the point wasnt to "reveal something". Thats why he picked a few silly (but perhaps necessary) ones like flat earth and future knowledge. They're just space fillers. It was a stress test. It served a function, thats all we really need to know for now.

Well, "tests" are designed to fail, like a war game. That's the way to learn the limits of the response.

Those softball questions and answers were lined up in a way to falsely validate one of the other questions. It's common practice in test-taking/making. People tend to lump the statements together conjunctively and project from one truthful statement onto the following one. Call it an affirmation bias.

Such as- Earth is flat....JA in not in the country. We know one of these is true, the other is a throw.

Do people believe, even if Q was "real", he could announce the vaults at Ft.Knox are empty??? Come on.

We know which are OBVIOUSLY true, and which are maybes. Answer me, why does Q feel need to answer the obvious ones?

Ding.

edit on 13-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Anyone else having trouble getting on the site tonight?

When I try and hit the site through my home network, it itmes out.

When I ping the site from terminal, it I get no response.

When I hit the site throught a proxy server, like now, I'm obviously able to get through.

When I hit the site on my phone, ATT, I get through.

All other sites that I normally go to seem to come up form my home network, it's just ATS that is unreachable.

I'm wondering if the ISP (Windstream) is blocking the site.

I hope not.

ETA: Well, that was strange. 3X power cycle of the modem and now I'm back up. So strange.

edit on 13-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Meanwhile:

The two technicians had been working on a fire-suppression system at McMurdo Station on Ross Island, the foundation said on Wednesday. It said they were found on the floor by a helicopter pilot who had landed after spotting what appeared to be smoke from the building.

Both were taken from the building and given CPR. One died at the scene. The other was flown to a clinic and pronounced dead shortly after. It happened on Tuesday Eastern time at a generator building that powers a radio transmitter near the McMurdo station.

Two technicians at Antarctica station dead after being found unconscious

Whaats this?? Antarctica, fire-suppression??? Soon or was to be a fire down there? WTF is going on today. My head is about to explode with all kinds of info from 4 corners of the planet.

In computer rooms, they use what are known as Halon systems. Halon is a heavy gas that absorbs and displaces oxygen, which extinguishes the fire. This is to minimize damage to the equipment that water or chemical suppression would cause.

In the wording of the release about it, they say "...what appeared to be smoke", rather than just smoke. Most likely those guys got caught in a Halon release...maybe the doors lock automatically...I've seen rooms set up like that before...

A heavy white vapor could easily be mistaken for smoke, from a helicopter. I would say they most likely suffocated. If they were fire technicians though, they would have known all that. Hence it seems very suspicious to me.

Rooms that can double as an execution chamber, scattered all across the planet in all major cities. How nice.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
CBS News

It was the first time since the Demilitarized Zone was created in 1948 to divide the two Koreas that troops from either side crossed the demarcation line peacefully, South Korea's Ministry of Defense noted.

It is mainstream and they must be crying like babies after having to do this. Looking toward the SKY on this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
WHERE IS HUBER?

Look HERE:

"Huber and Eric Barnhart, FBI special-agent-in-charge in Salt Lake City, met with reporters Thursday"

"In our career and our experience, rehabilitation — although a laudable goal — is unrealistic in dealing with these types of offenders," U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber said Thursday. "Stiff justice is an appropriate remedy, first and foremost, for keeping people safe."

"Huber and Eric Barnhart, FBI special-agent-in-charge in Salt Lake City, met with reporters Thursday to talk about current crime trends in the state. Huber called the proliferation of sex crimes involving children troubling."

"It's supply and demand, and there's a great demand. I don't know what we do as a society to cure that problem, to lessen that problem, but it is a growing demand and it's ever present and our children are, unfortunately, the fodder and the currency in that world," he said.

CURRENCY!!!!!

Humans As Currency has to stop!

Bring the PAIN.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Flotus bringing her hair from dark to light

She likes to troll too

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Sorry...my bots were doin a test against your ISP network.
Stress test Passed!

Seriously, I've had similar issues but since I switched my DNS over to Q's ISP DNS I haven't had any issues in the past ~6 weeks.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hard to believe put the Google CEO was questioned about frazzledrip in the recent hearings and admitted he is familiar with it.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

Flotus bringing her hair from dark to light

She likes to troll too

Good catch,

Wasn't it the USS George Bush she trolled?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld
Hard to believe put the Google CEO was questioned about frazzledrip in the recent hearings and admitted he is familiar with it.

In what world did he think this was a good idea?

Did he also bring up the alt left conspiracy theorists who believe the Clinton Foundation is a Charity - proven false today by the IRS?

I wonder if we should shut down all youtube channels by all who believed this, demanded we accept this, or otherwise championed the CF prior to today?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Sorry...my bots were doin a test against your ISP network.
Stress test Passed!

Seriously, I've had similar issues but since I switched my DNS over to Q's ISP DNS I haven't had any issues in the past ~6 weeks.

My ISP is crap. I'm surprised you bots didn't leave vowing never to return to the third-world ISP-land I am blessed with.

I'm gonna have to dig out one of the AOL disks from the box in the garage and kick it up to 56K. 1000 hours free, baby!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes- I believe she did her Hannity interview from the George Bush

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

FLOTUS aboard USS George HW Bush

Isn't Hillary due back in court to answer those two questions regarding her private email server?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Isn't Hillary due back in court to answer those two questions regarding her private email server?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Yes but her double is in India all week for a wedding

The President issued a Witch Hunt, this is the best I could do...

TMZ

Sky

edit on 12/14/2018 by Sostratus because: Clarity

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Rep. Gosar was a mild mannered but quite revealing voice today. The juicy stuff starts at 1:10:00.

First he mentions China and their link to National Resource Defense Council (NRDC).

I found that very interesting since it coincides with a Matrix reference. Patricia Bauman is the vice chair of NDRC and is the president and director of the Bauman Foundation and on the BOD of NEO Philantrophy. Bauman Foundation, Open Society, and other donate to this slush fund. They in turn dole it out to the likes of Center for American Progress, Chinese for Affirmative Action, Chinese Progressive Association, Rockefeller Family Fund, and so many more.

Then Rep Gosar mentions Open Society Foundation and Fitton explains how Soros money is subsidized by US taxpayer money!

That was YUGE!

Remember this?

Facts of the case In 2003, Congress enacted the United States Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Act ("the Act"). Through the Act, Congress apportioned billions of dollars towards the funding of non-governmental organizations ("NGOs") involved in the fight against HIV/AIDS. NGOs qualify to receive this funding only if they satisfy certain conditions. One of these conditions requires that all federally funded NGOs implement a policy explicitly opposing prostitution.

The Alliance for Open Society International, Inc., Pathfinder International, Global Health Council, and InterAction are NGOs that receive funding under the Act. The NGOs brought suit against the Agency for International Development and the other agencies responsible for enforcing the Act, challenging the constitutionality of the Act's funding provisions. The NGOs argued that the funding provisions violate the First Amendment by restricting the organizations' speech and forcing them to promote the government's viewpoint on prostitution. The district court agreed with the NGOs and held that the provisions were too broad of a restriction on free speech. The agencies appealed and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit affirmed.

link

Another reason why they fought the Kavanaugh nomination so hard huh?

Thank you warrior for all you do.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Best summary of how the plan is unfolding that Ive read so far. All true and undeniable.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The deadline imposed on Hillary by the Federal Judge is December 15th. She has to submit answers by then. A court appearance isn't scheduled.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

SJC COUNCILWOMAN QUOTES “QANON” IN BIZARRE FAREWELL SPEECH

atterson’s speech started normal enough. She recalled residents she honored during her appointed tenure as mayor including Roy Byrnes who served on council in the 1970’s before returning for a final council term in 2012. But then, Patterson abruptly invoked the mysterious Q after all the reminiscing and recited an abridged version of Q’s recent November dropping #2436:

For far too long we have been silent and allowed our bands of strength, that we once formed to defend FREEDOM and LIBERTY, to deteriorate. We became divided. We became weak. We elected TRAITORS to govern us. We allowed EVIL to prey on us. Those who claimed to represent us gave us false hope, made false promises. The evil and corruption only grew. WE MUST RISE AGAIN. WE MUST UNITE AGAIN. WE MUST FIGHT AGAIN. FOR GOD & COUNTRY.

link

link to the video

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

edit on 14-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join