It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wouldn’t it be funny if Q is a black hat?
That would really surprise everyone when they found out.

When Q approved of the recent raid of CF Whistleblower, I started wondering whether Qs account had been compromised.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld
Breaking: "Software failure" blamed for missing Sztrok texts

Pathetic.

They really do think we are stupid. How many errors and mistakes and software issues and forgetful directors does it take before we as a country wake the hell up? They are obviously lying. Not even particularly well either. What is wrong with everyone? Wake up!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
CNNs headline today is criminal probe into Trump but no word on the Clinton hearing.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: crankyoldman

Add, too, that the whistleblowers obtained evidence/testimony that Bill Clinton actually made personal use of CF donations.

YES. I also recall one of the investigator's stating it was their $900 million piggy bank. Something along those lines.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

You know if they had their way it would be a different kind of Christmas

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

There was not one single mention of it on the news tonight. It’s getting to the point where this stuff is comical....the media is just gone, with no hope to ever return as we know it. I think they know it too. They’re in their death throes currently. We are the media now.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Wouldn’t it be funny if Q is a black hat?
That would really surprise everyone when they found out.

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me given all the insane events in the past year.

It would be hilarious if it were someone like Kane Gamble, who is autistic, gained access to highly sensitive information and "cyber-terrorized" high profile U.S. intelligence officials such as then CIA chief John Brennan or Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Or, maybe he's a consultant for Q

British teen Blackhat

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Well it appears she did have lasik she filmed videos was having a hard recovery tried to come back to work but it was too early.

Really sad, still weird I think. Unless just too much pain or not recovering her vision, I guess. Just horrible 2 young kids prime of her career.

She hung herself. I just can't imagine anyone choosing that way to go.

Hard to dig anything her profiles are designed to be public.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Breaking: "Software failure" blamed for missing Sztrok texts

Pathetic.

"Approximately 9,311 text messages were recovered from Strzok's [phone] during the collection tool failure period," the IG wrote. "Approximately 10,760 text messages were recovered from Page's [phone] during the collection tool failure period."
The agency switched to a new model of phone for agents amid the problems with the automated system, according to the IG. And in its response to the IG's report, the FBI acknowledged that "text message collection failure, and rate of collection failure, has been an issue the FBI has worked to understand and correct since its identification in 2014."

Really?!
/End
Stress test failed.
Q

One could interpret as Stress test failed = Success.
MTBF. Q has been busy.

Just sayin. Could be totally wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, doesn’t foreign agent in this case mean the same thing as it does when talking about lobbyists? Like on the Manafort and Podesta stuff. They were talking about the CF not being registered with FARA, not that they were actually agents for another country.

If I am understanding correctly. The charity fig leaf was to avoid oversight required to avoid the conflicts of lobbying. It is ludicrous that this distinction is the point at all.

Since they were not a charity according to their filing, the default is they were acting as agents. But as agents you have to fall under another system of oversight.

The WIKI:

"It was established in 1997 by former President of the United States Bill Clinton with the stated mission to "strengthen the capacity of people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence."

"Through 2016 the foundation had raised an estimated $2 billion from U.S. corporations, foreign governments and corporations, political donors, and various other groups and individuals."

Do the math on when she was holding office. Foreign folks gave money to her foundation while she was Secretary of State/Senator/running for President, asking for favors for themselves or their countries FROM the US not FOR the US. She was in office, acting as their agent, acting on their behalf and in their best interest of the US and every single person in government ignored it.

ISIS needed weapons, money was donated, men were sent, etc...........

Consider she was Secretary of State and running for president while collecting money gleefully.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

CNNs headline today is criminal probe into Trump but no word on the Clinton hearing.

This is a good photo to look at every time the MSM makes you angry. (Melania I assume?)

twitter.com...

I hope "The Plan" involves indicting a good many terrorists posing as MSM executives and reporters.

EDIT: I keep telling you guys/gals that it will take INDICTMENTS to get the MSM's attention. Tons of "revelations" have been brought to light about the deep state, over the past 2 years. But those in the media and government feel as if no legal punishment is coming...

But Donald Trump has often stated that when the enemy is relaxed and confident, is when he knocks them out cold. I hope he still has that philosophy and even more, implements it ASAP. He's not immune to being "taken out". Pure evil will do that in a heartbeat.
edit on 12/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is a good photo to look at every time the MSM makes you angry. (Melania I assume?)

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Next movie soon?

Guess this will have to make due...

In theaters December 25.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
An Anon over on /QResearch found a reference to "Black Eye" from Q #2615 in a MJ-12 file.

Project Black Eye was developed in March 1962 and was picked up by the New York Times in which General LeMay predicted that "beam-direct weapons" could be fired at a man-made satellite from across space and bring about the technological disarmament of nuclear weapons. " The Soviets were already playing on these fears in August 1961 when he referred to space weapons that could be "directed to any place on Earth." This threat as echoed by Marshal Birysov, Commander of the Soviet Union's Strategic Rocket Forces who claimed that orbiting space platforms could launch rockets at any terrestrial target within the satellite's trajectory. We at the Office of Scientific Investigations knew that the Soviets did not have that capability but realized they were thinking along the lines of a Fractional Orbit Bombardment Systems'(FOBS).

archive.org...

Far fetched or maybe something to it?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Reagan’s SDI did not get cancelled. It just went extremely deep black.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good question! why do it if your not gonna really reveal anything?

I think, with all due respect, some of you are missing the point. It was not a Q&A, it was a stress test. The Q&A was still true, as true as opsec will allow (disinfo is necessary), but the point wasnt to "reveal something". Thats why he picked a few silly (but perhaps necessary) ones like flat earth and future knowledge. They're just space fillers. It was a stress test. It served a function, thats all we really need to know for now.

That it was deemed a failure could mean the upgrades were not sufficient for what they are anticipating, OR, I suppose there is a chance that it could mean they have ascertained that the movement is shrinking. But I'm thinking they are getting ready for something big and they want to be able to maintain comms with the public while sustaining heavy (cyber)attacks. Maybe they simulated some attacks during the Q&A. Security must be upgraded MOAR...I'm guessing...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

The text on the paper looks extremely photoshopped. I have some experience in it and it just sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Could just be the lighting I assume, but it stinks of being fraudulent.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Extra "hidden" info from Q&A session:

1) Firstly re the chans/Qresearch/ board Q confirms, in #2613, that the Q&A is a stress test and that "Added server(s)/bandwidth improved performance". You only do a stress test when you've done all other testing and imminently going live with something. In this case, I assume that they are testing how many logins from Joe publics to the /research/ board can handle. I wonder if we will get any feedback on volumes of people now using the board.

2) Most of the posts are short but the "CAPS only" decodes are interesting:
2624 - ESQ = Edward Snowden? Or Esquire.
2623 - MQ = a messaging queue for transactional middleware (IT for "the transaction links between It systems".
2621 - YWCA = Young Women's Catholic Association = female version of YMCA = trafficking involvement?
2619 - YGFED = Young Girlfriend for E.D.?
2615 - NRWBE = North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)/Belgium?
2610 - NVID = Nvidia graphics cards in laptops?

3) 12 of the 19 Q&A posts were either 0 or 1 minute MARKERS

4) 2590 is a mirror post with timestamp 11:00:11. the intradelta is also a mirror (11:11).

5) In 2616 Q says the zero delta between POTUS tweets was not intended - which means either a manual error, or Q-team is not as in control to the second as we had assumed.

For 2619 YGFED Maybe it is YG FED like Federal Reserve? Yearly Gains FED? You're Gone FED, i dunno... yellow green FED?

Maybe talking cattle? Young Grain Fed? I dont know. I think it might be FED though. The Federal Reserve in the United States is often just called "The FED". Which makes sense, they are definitely the most well fed. They eat first. We get the table scrapes, after theyve been picked over by the traitorous backstabing collaborators.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join