It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

not ontario pot

Groups fight

2016 sting

and the list goes on - 2016
edit on 12132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

(Canada) Strathroy Police hope a new set of eyes will help them stop human smugglers

Most people think human trafficking is a big city problem, but Strathroy-Caradoc Police Chief Mark Campbell wants you to know that it's not. "I think I would be ignorant to say 'human trafficking doesn't exist here,' because it does," he said. Campbell is the top cop in a town of just under 21,000 souls, 35 kilometres west of London, that boasts a number of factories and is well known for its chicken and turkey hatching and processing industry. While the community might be an unlikely base for human smugglers, Strathroy is a potential recruiting ground due to its geography, Campbell said. The city is not only close to two major highways, the 401 and 402, it's also about an hour's drive from Port Huron, Michigan.

edit on 12132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I haven't been able to find a source on this. Anyone else hear about this?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust
If Huber doesn't attend...it could mean important new info has just come to light.

Could be. John Huber was removed from today's hearing, by mutual agreement.

“Consistent with conversations between the DOJ and the committee, Mr. Huber will not appear at the hearing,” she said."

More at: www.sltrib.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thanks for the Update!!

Never would have guessed Minnesota.

Were they transported via Canada?

Reminds me of mail-order brides.

Hard to believe this kind of sh#t goes on in our backyard so often and such high volume.

Keep up the good FIGHT!

GODSPEED!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow. They are working on it. I counted over 200 arrests in that span. How does that one little Pr*** only get 15 years.
You want to sell a human....Life or worse.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You could of replied directly to me instead of being clandestine about it. No worries. If you did then I must have missed it -- this thread is often rapid-fire. Sorry if you took it as though I was targetting 'you'; no disrespect intended. Many people who drop in here looking for a quick short answer fall into that bucket and never return. One common frustrating issue is knowing or not knowing when one is overwhelmed with all the info which started just over a year ago. It's very complex just based on the amount of info all the players involved (Good & Bad, Unknown) then uinderstanding it enough, reading between the lines to map pieces of it (connect the dots) to start forming a picture -- one's own conclusion towards full on belief, skeptical, combination or these people are conspiracy wacko's. Most of the info I have and understand is written across a dozen separate files, sticky notes, and the rest scrambled around in my small capacity brain. Yes, it's a type of Psyop but unlike anything the world has ever seen. After months of research and participating in this thread I'm 99% convinced that Q is not a LARP. I don't have rock solid evidence but there are only 10 people in the world that know this to be true and POTUS is one of the 10. You can learn this in the early Q posts; link below.

This thread moves blazingly fast at times and difficult to keep up with the intel flow. Pick & choose whatever may peak your interest. Aside from writing 10 pages worth of posting here's a few links that may help otherwise please try to state something specific you're looking for on the Q phenomena.

qntmpkts.keybase.pub... -- start from post #1 and work your way forward. This will help immensely as to what is happening. As you work your way forward you'll be able to skip over many posts based on your own personal interest and understanding gained.

threadreaderapp.com... -- someone here recently posted. Very helpful in understanding current state of US gov't circus.

Proof at least for now you will (like everyone else) have to find & judge for yourself. Like beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to speak.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Monitored Trap.
Close East. Close West. Close South.
Funnel your enemy.
Art of War

- MetalThunder -
BEYOND disturbing.
ThanQ

- EMN -
Multiple routes
When you see a semi, work van, train... do you know it’s cargo? IN plaIN SyGHT
All monitored

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Excellent. Keeping an eye out from the other side of the lake here.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Extra "hidden" info from Q&A session:

1) Firstly re the chans/Qresearch/ board Q confirms, in #2613, that the Q&A is a stress test and that "Added server(s)/bandwidth improved performance". You only do a stress test when you've done all other testing and imminently going live with something. In this case, I assume that they are testing how many logins from Joe publics to the /research/ board can handle. I wonder if we will get any feedback on volumes of people now using the board.

2) Most of the posts are short but the "CAPS only" decodes are interesting:
2624 - ESQ = Edward Snowden? Or Esquire.
2623 - MQ = a messaging queue for transactional middleware (IT for "the transaction links between It systems".
2621 - YWCA = Young Women's Catholic Association = female version of YMCA = trafficking involvement?
2619 - YGFED = Young Girlfriend for E.D.?
2615 - NRWBE = North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)/Belgium?
2610 - NVID = Nvidia graphics cards in laptops?

3) 12 of the 19 Q&A posts were either 0 or 1 minute MARKERS

4) 2590 is a mirror post with timestamp 11:00:11. the intradelta is also a mirror (11:11).

5) In 2616 Q says the zero delta between POTUS tweets was not intended - which means either a manual error, or Q-team is not as in control to the second as we had assumed.

Did you catch the URL listed on the Bush Foundation site from Warrior??

Bush Foundation

http:// www.ywcaofstpaul.org

edit on 13-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ABOVE TARGETS

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks for keeping us posted and for what you do.

It helps (my) moral to actually see the good guys winning battles here and there.

Since I became involved in this it is exceedingly frustrating not seeing results as fast as we wish.

I worry Qteam (I know you are not a part of it) may become passe by the time it becomes relevant.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Children Exposed To NXIVM Sex Cult At YMCA Recruitment Conferences, Docs Claim

I know because these things were done to me. From 1976 to 1978, I spent one week every year at a YMCA summer camp in Union, New Jersey, where I was drugged, hypnotized, and sexually abused under CIA’s mind control program, MK-ULTRA. I had no memory of my abuse for forty years. That’s how trauma-based mind control works.

fightingmonarch.com...
edit on 13-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So sick and twisted that the very vehicles(foundations) that are supposed to help those kids were actually set up to exploit them.

These people really are sick.
edit on 13-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Looks like some sources are stoking up an older story from earlier this year by stacking on election fraud suspicions.

www.newstarget.com...

^^^^ linked to dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

NXIVM IS THE K E Y

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

First came on the radar in Lockport N.Y. Watch The Water "ways"

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump has outed fake news and has people questioning government, this is fact...
He has started the snowball on it's descent.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Q glasses have had me wonder. I once had chills from a late nigt longhaul semi. No reason at all other than us sharing an empty road and a slight inkling that something was wrong.

Its pretty sick to think about.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 12/13/2018 by whereismyusername because: double post and i havent figured out how to post memes from mobile

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
For anyone interested the Clinton Foundation hearing is just going to start.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join