It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Video on the yellow vest movement which was started by 'Referendum Initiated by the Citizen' (RIC) group, who say on this video that they 'are done asking to be heard, and they are done with politicians ignoring them' and they are 'asking' for nothing anymore, they are going to 'impose' what they want because they are sovereign people.

Have a listen to the guy in the video, he is very serious. Oh, and curiously, he actually says the words 'we are Light in darkness' (or similar) . ..

www.youtube.com...

This movement isn't about high taxes. This is Glorious beginning of The Great Awakening.

edit on 13-12-2018 by doobydoll because: linkypoo added

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hey folks,

Do we have a source for a stream of the whistleblower testimony regarding the CF? Supposed to occur today @2pm (House Oversight Committee) @2154 Rayburn Hob which guessing is the bldg it will be held in.

Do we have a stream to watch? The blackout is real. Took like 5 googles to even pull the link that has been shared over this threads past few pages...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

I would think it's a closed door session, not certain though.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Looks like it will be open door. Link

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Meanwhile here is some prep to know what is happening

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Nice. I fear they won'y give much but I'll have to check that out

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: and14263

and what's that "proof" you 'need' constitute?

It’s ok Johnny. Another member has posted a civil response with information for me to evaluate. Thanks for the input though.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,
Must have been your browser connection or similar. I did not have the issue with the missed post. I have both qmap.pub and
qntmpkts.keybase.pub... displayed since last night.

My take on 'Guardians' of intelligence is they (MI) are the ones who have the keys to the kingdom.
However 'Guardians' may have double meaning -- refer to #1851.

Unless my search query is off the word Guardians or guardians is only used twice in 2,625 posts!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG

So in other words, we have yet another opportunity for damning info to be censored based on National Security classifications.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any revelations that we weren't already aware of.
edit on 13-12-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks. I will digest and respond.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaPpedDoG

Am surprised it doesn't begin until 2pm. The committee says they have hundreds of questions about info in the 6,000 documents obtained from the Whistleblowers. Huber was supposed to be there, but something happened.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Closed door is always preferable to open...as time limits and grandstanding occur when cameras are present.

If Huber doesn't attend...it could mean important new info has just come to light.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

or just more BS

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
36 convicted in largest international sex trafficking ring brought down by federal government in Minnesota.

www.fox9.com...

“The victims, all women in their 30's, were smuggled from Bangkok, Thailand and sold in cities all over the country, including [here] Minneapolis, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago and D.C.”

Truly all over thanks to social apps and countless sites like BackPage, AFF, Craigslist, etc

www.dot.state.mn.us...

“Over 20.9 million victims of human trafficking globally.”

“The average age a sex trafficking victim is first sold: 13 years old.“

“Minnesota ranks high nationally for occurrences of human trafficking. Transportation often provides the means for human trafficking.”

www.bushfoundation.org...

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID

HUNTING

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was thinking that Huber delayed until after Comey testifies again.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

this whole thing is disturbing, but it needs to be known to go forward

Put a link (maybe new news to some) in my signature (last one) dark to LIGHT ... late eta : what a BAD May .....

Godspeed and God Bless and thank you for your service

edit on 12132018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I know it's not your AO but, Anything come down the vine regarding the Windsor/Detroit corridor. Having some contact's in that area, I have heard that due to the presence at the SB and work being done in the SW, LEO and the like have been urged to up their awareness to these type of activity's.

Thank's for your work!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I can tell that there is a huge uptick in Border Patrol, Customs and local government on I-94 - They are pulling semi trucks over like there is no tomorrow. And yes locally there have been a spat of arrests in regards to the topic. There are hi-res cameras all along the river - underwater too.

live in the BlueWater area - Two bridges and rail tunnel under St. Clair River make this a High profile northern border entry

Just thought I'd chime in

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks MT. I am sure some of it has to do with the legalization of Pot in Ontario but, if one lane is shut down they will find another. SICK
edit on 13-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: spell

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Thanks for the Update!!

Never would have guessed Minnesota.

Were they transported via Canada?

Reminds me of mail-order brides.

Hard to believe this kind of sh#t goes on in our backyard so often and such high volume.

Keep up the good FIGHT!

GODSPEED!

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join