It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

The connection Rel & I made from Antarctica sign >>> JP II >> Polish gold mint coin w/Eagle.
Eagle represents freedom, gold represents freedom from FED.

Agree

I'm going to kick in Pell here. Not sure how it connects just yet, but I think the POPE/MAY connection was tied to today's events, leading to Vatican Bank > IMF > FED > HU-mans. I think Q answering the Gold/FED question connects.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What’s between Q stocking and T stocking?

Q’s talking.
T’s talking.

What’s between?

R is talking.
S is talking.
edit on b000000312018-12-12T21:37:55-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 12 Dec 2018 21:37:55 -0600900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

So she survived the vote.

How is that possible?

Fear of the unknown

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear#Fear_of_the_unknown

en.wikipedia.org...

Fear of the unknown or irrational fear is caused by negative thinking (worry) which arises from anxiety accompanied with a subjective sense of apprehension or dread. Irrational fear shares a common neural pathway with other fears, a pathway that engages the nervous system to mobilize bodily resources in the face of danger or threat. Many people are scared of the "unknown". The irrational fear can branch out to many areas such as the hereafter, the next ten years or even tomorrow. Chronic irrational fear has deleterious effects since the elicitor stimulus is commonly absent or perceived from delusions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_shock#Transition_shock

en.wikipedia.org...

Transition shock Culture shock is a subcategory of a more universal construct called transition shock. Transition shock is a state of loss and disorientation predicated by a change in one's familiar environment that requires adjustment. There are many symptoms of transition shock, including:[15] Anger Boredom Compulsive eating/drinking/weight gain Desire for home and old friends Excessive concern over cleanliness Excessive sleep Feelings of helplessness and withdrawal Getting "stuck" on one thing Glazed stare Homesickness Hostility towards host nationals Impulsivity Irritability Mood swings Physiological stress reactions Stereotyping host nationals Suicidal or fatalistic thoughts Withdrawal

edit on 12-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Brain work ahead........

SerialBrainVid written

has a interesting breakdown of the "Smocking" tweets. Reassuring to those who have been following along. To those who think "sheesh, what a stupid idiot..." this will cause drool, brain freeze and broken phone screen and more xanax...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: FlyingFox

I wish someone would have asked about Alice

Alice Tyler?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that! My neuron synapses were kicked into high gear. I was on that counting wavelength but never came anywhere near his connect/mapping the dots! I sense Rel will be adding another s/sheet tab after watching.

My brain hurts after that Smocking decoded message.
edit on 12-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: smocking hot in here

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I think there is more to this Pell conviction than meets the eye.

I'm sure he is dirty, but many of them are and the pope has denied prosecution for others offering the Vatican's protection.

Pell was in charge of finances for a good period of time.

I think they threw him to the wolves to discredit him so he wouldn't be believed in their takedown.

I'm sure he is an abuser like so many of them.

I just think they might have been trying to keep his testimony from being credible in other matters.

The money flow through this whole process is hugely important and that guy knows where the bodies are buried.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There is another trial next year for him.

Will he be jailed while waiting for that trial.

He was just found guilty of the rape of two alter boys after all.

Love to see him turn up in jail clothes, but that will not happen.

My take: He will serve his time in a Vatican Jail cell, which is to say, he just gets his old quarters back and stays out of the limelight.

I do not see the Australian People putting up with this but it is plausible, otherwise Pell could have just relied on Diplomatic Immunity to avoid the trials.

He could even die waiting for the next one if the Holy See wishes it. Everyone a winner in that case.

Time will tell.

P

edit on 12/12/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing that! My neuron synapses were kicked into high gear. I was on that counting wavelength but never came anywhere near his connect/mapping the dots! I sense Rel will be adding another s/sheet tab after watching.

You're not the only one with a hurt brain right now, my god. I don't understand where the words=numbers comes from, or how they're extracting that from a tweet. Does anyone care to explain? Seems...wishful.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
12 Dec 2018 - 7:23:31 PM
/End
Stress test failed.
Q

Need more...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

You're not the only one with a hurt brain right now, my god. I don't understand where the words=numbers comes from, or how they're extracting that from a tweet. Does anyone care to explain? Seems...wishful.

The words=numbers is very simple - A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.

Ex.
TREASON = 20-18-5-1-19-15-14
Add the numbers together = 92 (same Atomic # as Uranium)

rumkin.com...

How he makes the timestamp'ing + Post # cross referenced with tweets, etc. is way beyond me. It's like a new level of numerology.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Ex.

rumkin.com...

How he makes the timestamp'ing + Post # cross referenced with tweets, etc. is way beyond me. It's like a new level of numerology.

Worth noting that while the NPC "dumbass can't spell" crowd figure they understand everything ever written or created, they fail to see these codes used in the SB2 breakdown are not new and are valid to those who they are aimed it. So the tweets are designed to work on a several levels.

1. Cause the NPC's to go nuts.
2. Give Q related connections for digs and information.
3. Cause the NPC's to go nuts.
4. Send Messages to those who can read the code ie Comey et al.
5. Cause the NPC's to go nuts.

The tweets work on ALL levels, all are valid by design. Life is complicated. Except for the NPC crowd because, well, they were born knowing everything.

edit on 13-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: because cranky and old today

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Ex.

rumkin.com...

I knew the a=1 b=1 etc, but I couldn't figure out how the 2-3 digit numbers were coming into play. Adding them together makes sense, I was overreaching in my deciphering of it, and didn't even think about adding them together. Occam's Razor I suppose. Thanks for the information. I was definitely over the target.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I think there is more to this Pell conviction than meets the eye.

I'm sure he is dirty, but many of them are and the pope has denied prosecution for others offering the Vatican's protection.

Pell was in charge of finances for a good period of time.

I think they threw him to the wolves to discredit him so he wouldn't be believed in their takedown.

I'm sure he is an abuser like so many of them.

I just think they might have been trying to keep his testimony from being credible in other matters.

The money flow through this whole process is hugely important and that guy knows where the bodies are buried.

This fits in here somehow, I feel it in my cranky bones...

Q#1950

U.S.-HOLY SEE RELATIONS
"The Holy See is the universal government of the Catholic Church and operates from Vatican City State, a sovereign, independent territory. The Pope is the ruler of both Vatican City State and the Holy See. The Holy See, as the supreme body of government of the Catholic Church, is a sovereign juridical entity under international law."
www.state.gov...📁
Wealth?
Power?
Sanctuary against criminal prosecution?
Recipe for …….
Q

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not another TAB tonight EMN, but... here is an update with improvements to the existing Cryptex tab:

Q V14.02 20181212 to 2624 incl. DECODE tools

NOTES
1) Now 2 ways to look at a post on the Cryptex:
a) Automatically fill the Reels with sequential characters from the post and then apply forward or backward movement on each line, which cycles round within the line (select "post" in cell AO2),
b) Fill each Reel with one line from the post (select "Line" in cell AO2). When you apply backward or forward movement with this option the line does MOT cycle round to refill the beginning... the characters just "fall off" the 60 column page.

2) The amount of backward/forward movement applied to each Reel (line) is automatically applied from the selected timestamp options and +/- selection boxes - but you can now OVERRIDE this using the cells in column BN.

This is useful if, for example, a post says on line 2 "> Left Eye". The ">" tells you to "Wind the marker" on the cryptex on either line 2 or all lines (suck it and see). The marker is "Left Eye" which means: Left = backward (minus X columns), the eye= i = 1. Ergo move the characters back one position.

3) I have changed type font and font size to make the post more readable!

Not as complicated as it sounds when you try it a few times... basically a lot more flexible now.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Wonder what the dots say.

See why did they choose to send Pell out for criminal prosecution, they didn't have to.

Was he a fall guy , they were told they needed to sacrifice?

Something is weird about it.

People are saying he himself was conducting and investigation of the finances.

I just don't believe that, he's dirty too many people have named him, more than just 2 choir boys.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

ToL, What If:

The U.S. or other countries wanted to extradite Pell for racketeering?

Now the Vatican can say "Sorry but (a) he's already serving a sentence so needs to stay in country where jailed, (b) he already has another trial lined up for next year so you need to go to the back of the queue, (c) abuse and harm to choirboys takes precedence over mere stealing of money".

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

I was only thinking yesterday that we are not using the periodic table enough in decodes.

For example:
Word 1= X, X = atomic number for Carbon = C
Word 2 = Y, Y = atomic number for oxygen = O
Word 3= Z, Z = atomic number for Nitrogen =N

=> decode = CON

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ToL, What If:

The U.S. or other countries wanted to extradite Pell for racketeering?

Now the Vatican can say "Sorry but (a) he's already serving a sentence so needs to stay in country where jailed, (b) he already has another trial lined up for next year so you need to go to the back of the queue, (c) abuse and harm to choirboys takes precedence over mere stealing of money".

I think this is over target.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join