It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: stosh64

truly astounding.

I can't even express my disgust with this sh!t show.

Our government is beyond fixing.

I am tired of hearing be patient, trust the plan.

Words are cheap. It is way past time for some F# action.

There is no cleaning this mess up.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Agreed.
This is getting old.
edit on b000000312018-12-13T14:34:00-06:0002America/ChicagoThu, 13 Dec 2018 14:34:00 -0600200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now they are almost exclusively talking about the Trump foundation.

Even the milk dud(ms. Watson Coleman)who can't even speak english is making them look like fools.

Meadows is know admonishing Hackney (the other guy) to stand behind what he wrote in an op ed.

He is being evasive and looks shifty.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If I can please answer that?

Q What in the name of god are you and your people waiting for?

Q why even bother making us aware of this when nothing will be done about it?

Q has anyone been brought to justice?

Q did you set us up?

Q how long do you plan on stringing us along

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am so disgusted I don't know if I'll be back

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm just trying to understand who is at this hearing, are these people whistleblowers that used to work at the foundation? Or are these just different people who did research using public records and are making a statement?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: SonOfThor

Huber didn't show.

Fitton and the other guy are being effectively painted as republican hacks.

So far the Dems have effectively pointed out that Trump people have been convicted and NO ONE from the CF has been even accused.

The other guy (a former IRS 501C3 expert) said there was no targeting of conservative groups.

etc. etc.

If I didn't know better I would believe this a move to distract from Trump crimes

It goes to show the corruption caused by political parties and the division they cause. Nothing will get done, now, or in the future. Everyone wants to be team members for their "side".

This is why I advocate a military take over with extreme education and reasoning for the move. I can see no other way to break the grid lock, the corruption is too deep.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Tom Fitton Judicial watch ( a republican non profit)

Hackney former IRS agent now a republican something or other.

Meadows tried to save it but they have been dismissed.

No hearts or minds were won there today

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Um... The lady just put a nametag for Mr. Huber on the panel??? I thought he wasn't going to be there?

ETA - Nevermind, it looks like she picked up the nametag, but it is interesting that she had a name tag printed out, that would mean that his not being there is indeed a last minute change...
edit on th201812-0600fCST022018Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:44:48 -0600 by SonOfThor because: ETA: Nevermind

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Allanon, those of us who have been following should have expected this.

Yes, Connolly is an @$$ its obvious he is shilling. But look at the substance as Melania said. The points being raised by the folks Connolly tries to smear are so much more powerful than his weak use of language to bait and obfuscate.

I know youre all tired of hearing be patient, but please, just look at whats being brought up.

True, nothing new (informationally) will come of this. We wont hear about italian foods. But as stated, this is about the servers as well. This is done for framing. As a reference point. And to get everything on record.

These theatrics are to wake up thise who arent us. Its for the blue wave folk. The never trumpers.

What solid argument has Connolly made? That Cohen has a conviction on record?

He smears and attacks whistleblower credibility and they havent even presented evidence.

His performance is flimsy and weak even if his voice is firm and resolute.

Dont fear. This is happening. The better the operation the less we will see and hear until its already done and over, right?

Connolly keeps saying we have nothing in record against CF. The fact that everything we have is sealed or hidden under NATSEC while the final stage is played out is something that they can claim only now.

Soon that will change.

Perhaps Cranky can placate hetter than I. (I do quite love his rants)
edit on 12/13/2018 by whereismyusername because: spelling. a line added here or there. cosmetics for readability

link   
they just got them out of the room .... thank god .....

next panel getting "Set - up"

maybe literally lol

link   

I sense frustration...can't say I blame you. I didn't expect much from this hearing but, this is really something we should all be ashamed of.

link   
they are now seating 3 more clowns I never heard of, for what I can't possibly imagine.

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Um... The lady just put a nametag for Mr. Huber on the panel??? I thought he wasn't going to be there?

She took it down.
TWO whistleblowers seated now.
Doyle & Moynihan

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But like I mentioned, she had it printed out. So Huber really was a last minute change. I am also pretty frustrated, but I have been frustrated for a long time...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

These theatrics are to wake up thise who arent us. Its for the blue wave folk. The never trumpers.

That categorically did not happen!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Blah blah blah Get to the point Doyle.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

It was known Huber wouldnt be there.. So that would be a surprise.

Anyone got an update?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: 3n19m470

That "q" says "Symbolism will be their downfall" in reference to the "Cabal" and yet, everything that has to do with "q" is pure symbolism...

I figured as much. I was hoping you had something intelligent. But I shouldve known it was a childish joke...

Q is saying their symbolism will be their downfall because it helps identify their crimes. Since Q is not commiting crimes, he doesn't have anything to worry about.

The military, boy scouts, EVERYONE uses symbolism! The difference is, the luciferian Deep States symbolism will lead to their downfall.

Damn it is tiring having to explain things a 5 year old could understand, especially to an adult who is just pretending to be dumb.
edit on 12/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

here you go buddy

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join