It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

these guys are idiots.

I need way more of those Thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If Hollywood is a front for the Luciferian, Pedophillia, Liberal, Communist "cabal" why would "q" quote from it so much...

He is speaking to us in a language we understand. He knows we have been raised in part by the Entertainment Industry.

Also not every person involved in making movies is "bad". But again, you knew that.

"OMG, dollars are bad! They come from The FED! Quick, burn all your money!" -xAnarchistx

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
They're hitting CF hard.
Popcorn time!

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How do you figure? I must have missed it.

I'm not being sarcastic

edit on 13-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Their summary.
Details will be interesting.

CF operating as foreign agents
CF books don't match up
CF not entitled to tax exempt status
CF donors should have to pay taxes on donations

Moar...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

thank you

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Geez, settle down! This is not the be all end all for any of this. This is just the beginning. There are still active investigations going on. Dont let the fact that Huber didnt show up, and the feckless Dems are grandstanding like usual deter you. It was a hope and prayer that anything positive for us would come out of this. We should have all expected the usual Democratic # show.
edit on 13-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You can settle down all you want, I am rapidly realizing the futility of this endeavor.

There are still active investigations going on.

Looks around. I don't see any!

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 3n19m470

It isn't a matter of not understanding but one of being skeptical.

"We are from the good part of the government, we are here to help" sounds too much like the original phrase which conspiracy theorists tend to not believe.

Also I have seen the proofs and they are not convincing. Have you seen the debunks? If you have then they were probably not convincing to you. To each his own, huh?

ETA: And for the record, I think Trump is in on it now but that was only after the LARP was co-opted.

No. No I have not seen the "debunks". Please, enlighten me. (this ought to be good...)

At least you admit now that Whatever is happening, Trump is definitely in on it. (but you still cling to the idea it Began as a larp... how cute)

Are you giving me credit for leading you to that truth that Trump and Q are two peas in a pod?
edit on 12/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Um... The lady just put a nametag for Mr. Huber on the panel??? I thought he wasn't going to be there?

She took it down.
TWO whistleblowers seated now.
Doyle & Moynihan
Did the Democrats leave, so they don't have to listen???? grrrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

They accomplished their goal. Why stay?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I am so disgusted I don't know if I'll be back

Ala, every three months you're out

Fact is you are IN my good friend.

Notice what is happening here at the deeper level. DJT's performance with cry'n chuck and pelota was on purpose and set the tone (this was HUGE btw). He put them in the room, in front of the cameras and press to show everyone - especially newbies, how these two are just in opposition to unity for opposition sake (skip the real trafficking reason).

The newbies subconscious was be influenced by that nonsense - body language, positions, eye contact, etc. was key to the event. He never told people what was really going on, he just showed the world the real process.

Folks who find disgust with this today are where you need to be. Folks are seeing what is and cannot be any longer. That is the point as much as anything. The resistance is being shown for what it is, and it is the conflict with Unity that angers now. Q folks have advanced themselves out of the sandbox.

This show is not for those leading the charge, it is for those lagging behind.

Of course those with Q glasses are going to be livid, just as they were during BK's event - but those events serve a purpose for those lagging (if they care to evolve).

Truthfully, what Q team wants is for Q folks to shine their light on this part of the madness so others can see, just as they did with BK.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ummmm, John Huber is still conducting an active investigation into the CH. There are other current investigations into the bad guys. You are acting like today was a trial or something. Today doesnt mean anything. What did you expect to happen today? Hillary led away in chains and an orange jumpsuit? You do realize your feelings right now are exactly the way they want you to feel? Demoralized and defeated? The wheels of justice grind slowly, but grind they do.
edit on 13-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
@Warrior

Does this one count?

Boy Scouts of America Considers Bankruptcy Filing Amid Sex-Abuse Lawsuits

Notice the patterns the last two weeks on this press reports and this front? As warrior pointed out, they are only reporting a tiny bit of it all...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A lot of people are hungry for meat and potatoes after being promised that for so long and all we get are photos of a parsley sprig.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It’s ALL coming out.

Most “trusted” are the ones we must watch the hardest.

www.clintonfoundation.org...

CF links to 3M (Bush Foundation - not 41/43)
“Clinton Foundation in partnership with the 3M Company...”

3M en.m.wikipedia.org...
Bush Foundation www.bushfoundation.org...
edit on 13-12-2018 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"open FBI criminal investigation on the clinton foundation out of little rock Arkansas."

"we sent our documents to Utah, salt lake city in april" He was clearly not allowed to say the world HUBER! One way communication with Huber. ONE WAY.

Take away.
edit on 13-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@Warrior

Does this one count?

Boy Scouts of America Considers Bankruptcy Filing Amid Sex-Abuse Lawsuits

Notice the patterns the last two weeks on this press reports and this front? As warrior pointed out, they are only reporting a tiny bit of it all...

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7db625 No.13282
Nov 30 2017 01:12:57 (EST)
Sidley Austin.
Happy hunting.
Q

Sidley Austin

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
For all the doubters....

From twitter. twitter.com...

"You believe, out of Little Rock, AR there is a criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation based on the documentation you provided to the FBI?"

"Yes"

"Perhaps that's why Huber didn't show up, he can't comment on an active investigation." - @RepMarkMeadows

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So much happening in so many different areas. There should be a Trump News Channel.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join