It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So I normally watch the ABC Nightly World News. What are the odds that they don’t even MENTION the hearings today? I think they won’t even speak a word about it. If they don’t, that should tell us everything we need to know about the MSM (if you don’t know already). Yesterday the freaking National Enquirer having dirt on Trump is the first story....today will be crickets.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Unrolled thread of today's testimony by Ms. Beanz.

Whistleblower testimony begins @ #44
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

From your link

“The case is being investigated by the Portland and South Portland, Maine and the Manchester, Portsmouth, and Concord, New Hampshire Police Departments; the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office; the FBI; U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations; U.S. Department of State’s Diplomatic Security Service; and the U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Inspector General and Wage and Hour Division. It is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Darcie N. McElwee with assistance from the Civil Rights Division’s Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit.”

👋🏼😎

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Im glad there is finally some reporting on this stuff!

Thank you for stopping in to update and confirm.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
So Huber has been doing nothing?
Trust Huber?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Trust Huber?

After her thread, Beanz goes on to suggest:

"I’m going to repeat this - it appears the FBI investigation into the CF is the one that has meat- and that Huber may not be over focused on this BECAUSE of that. Why dupe efforts?"

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy
Trust Huber?

After her thread, Beanz goes on to suggest:

"I’m going to repeat this - it appears the FBI investigation into the CF is the one that has meat- and that Huber may not be over focused on this BECAUSE of that. Why dupe efforts?"

In the past the bottom of the pyramid has been the focus, both the investigation level and the perp level. My feeling on Huber's office, not Huber personally, is he/they are sitting on top of the pyramid working down. The NSA gave them the "here it is, now go find it in real life" power. So top down, instead of bottom to bottom.

Warrior stated months ago that he has seen his team go from "stand down" on everything to take doors now - 180 degree turn. That change indicates top down approval to me, not bottom bottom. If true then those at the top will in fact remain in the shadows while they terrorize the old system. Q drops & DJT tweets let us know but it also creates the impatience as we now know...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
TRUST KANSAS
edit on 13-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: searching...

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

HUGE! Clinton Foundation Witnesses Say Huber Team LOST THEIR Evidence — Had to Send It THREE TIMES — Only Interested Cuz of Today’s Hearing (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Trust Kansas?
edit on 13-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So I normally watch the ABC Nightly World News. What are the odds that they don’t even MENTION the hearings today? I think they won’t even speak a word about it. If they don’t, that should tell us everything we need to know about the MSM (if you don’t know already). Yesterday the freaking National Enquirer having dirt on Trump is the first story....today will be crickets.

Just as predicted, the ABC Nightly World News just came on and they went over all the stories they have for tonight. Not one single mention of the Clinton Foundation or anything that happened today. Absolutely despicable and pathetic.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

plenty on Trumps investigations though. There seems to be new ones every day.

Should we wait another year?

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
@Allanon: I understand you're fed up with it. I am too. And its not even that nothing is happening, its that degenerate MSM is not reporting on it which makes it LOOK as if nothing is happening. As far as the world is concerned, nothing is happening.
We have to come to terms with the fact that almost the entire MSM is in the hands of the cult and they are successfully masking events. Mass sex-trafficking arrests dont make the front page, but the latest gossip on John Legend does. If we dont create our own media, none of this will matter.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Exactly! Plenty happened today, you just wouldn’t know it by watching TV. They would rather say anything about how Trump is going down than acknowledge what is actually happening right under their noses. # these people.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For the record I am the same person I was yesterday and the day before. I want the same things (justice and an honest system) as I always have. I just no longer have hope that the things I want are possible.

I no longer believe the good guys are gonna come riding up on a white horse to save us.

I hope I am wrong.

I feel I have been lied to once again.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

thanks but I don't have the money or skill to start a news Channel.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

We cannot prevail under those conditions.

Even if Q is real he is impotent.

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Look at the # of flags on this thread. we are losing not winning.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
For the record I am the same person I was yesterday and the day before. I want the same things (justice and an honest system) as I always have. I just no longer have hope that the things I want are possible.

I no longer believe the good guys are gonna come riding up on a white horse to save us.

I hope I am wrong.

I feel I have been lied to once again.

You’re opinion is swayed that much off of a single hearing, that actually produces a ton of spicy stuff? What exactly are you do down about? That Huber was a no show? Do we need to start calling you CanadianAallanon?

edit on 13-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm looking at it from 40,000 feet objectively and calling it like I see it.

Yes Huber is joke.

Whitaker is a joke

Horwits is a joke

et al

posted on Dec, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Oh Ye of little faith....

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join