It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Scott Free? Interesting idea.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Just don't save the INcontinent, they may be bricking it but they deserve what they get!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

You're digging up so many links Wand!

Can I ask if you're storing them in a network diagram to visibly show the web?

If not then maybe a spreadsheet of the links should be kept, that can be sorted on person or entitiy.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
mobile.twitter.com...

Scott Free? Interesting idea.

Remember we sent 2 aircraft carriers ther recently.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

And just about anybody who is anybody
edit on 10-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

seriously... people are going with the Deep state killed bush...

these people are stupid...

The " deep state " is basically a club or fraternity of elite families who rigged the " game " long ago and it has succeeded because they seem to have eternal " rules " of secrecy and harsh consequences when one breaks those " rules ". We'll never know if no name and the Bushes died natural deaths, but what we do know is that there is some real weirdness that surrounds their deaths and the timing.

It's quite possible that these " blood brothers " are willing to time their deaths and take one for the team so to speak. It changes the news cycle when needed and it also may provide opportunity for cabal members to communicate at the funerals.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Re: POTUS Tweet

"Smocking Gun" twice in same tweet.

Double typo...or meaningful misspelling?
edit on 10-12-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

But nobody has shown why they would need to take one for the team.

If the MSM is fully controlled then you don't need these events to change the cycle and I'm pretty sure cabal members can figure out a way to communicate without funerals.

It is odd how people make the cabal out to be this super powerful entity and at the same time make it seem like they can't even put together a secret meeting without someone dying.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I think Q is disinfo misinfo and that they are not as clever as everyone thinks.

Most of the info is either common knowledge, crazy gibberish, or just incorrect.

Therefore he is like everyone else.
And I don't trust anyone.

If you actually have the patience to wade thru anything by Q I highly recommend you bring a barrel of salt.

So then you also believe Trump is in on it as a part of the Q team, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust
OMG!
There will be investigations into Obama's Spygate!
I guessed it and I'm a prophet yo!
Dude, all of you, quit cutting yourselves short. Anyone of you could have guessed that.

We knew it, but Democrats didn't. House Democrats this weekend were proclaiming how they will terminate the Spygate investigations in January. Dim listeners/viewers were probably happy to hear those words, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

EMN, re #2566, 4 things stand out for me:

1) The post text is in ALL CAPS. This is rare... less than 1 in a hundred from memory. There is a column on QPosts Analysis to filter on these,

2) I think this is the first time a post has shown the flag blowing to the left... I.e. We are seeing the reverse... could this imply uncovering? Maybe something down in Antarctica is about to be revealed,

3) The protestor pictures... 5th down on the left, there is a Q post! It looks as though it is photoshopped in. It's also difficult to read... we need to identify which post it is!

Lastly, a double synchronicity:
a) When at boarding school one of my "fags" was great grandson of Scott! (For the unfamiliar, a fag in a British boarding school was a junior pupil who acted as valet to a prefect. It taught the junior what it was like to be bossed around... and the prefect the duty of care and responsibility.)

b) When I was courting my ex, she worked at the Ernest Shackleton museum. Ernest was 3rd officer on Scott's 1901 Discovery expedition to the Antarctic.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

He is saying that there is no Q team. That it is some average person with no connection to Trump. That is about as far as you can get from what you took away.
edit on 10-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It HAS to be intentional. What word auto-corrects to "Smocking?" In fact, Smocking probably would auto-correct to Smoking. This is either bait or a coded message to someone.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: MountainLaurel

But nobody has shown why they would need to take one for the team.

If the MSM is fully controlled then you don't need these events to change the cycle and I'm pretty sure cabal members can figure out a way to communicate without funerals.

It is odd how people make the cabal out to be this super powerful entity and at the same time make it seem like they can't even put together a secret meeting without someone dying.

There are some things that not even the controlled MSM can hide indefinitely. The cabal is under heavy scrutiny right now and their every move is being watched, they are also probably having their phone and electronic communications monitored too. Remember Nellie and her Ham radio ? Funeral's are rare opportunities at this point where these people can all get together without alarm bells going off. Again, we'll never know, just a theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

SMOC King

(both words have links)

Just a thought

SMOC'S MISSION To improve the quality of life of low-income and disadvantaged individuals and families by advocating for their needs and rights; providing services; educating the community; building a community of support; participating in coalitions with other advocates and searching for new resources and partnerships.

Some headlines

SMOC is one of the largest non-profits in the state. In fiscal year ending June 30, 2015 they took in over $91 million, $67 million of which came from taxpayer funded grants, as well as over $4 million in private contributions. They paid their staff salaries of over $26 million. The rest went to what it was actually intended to go towards:

edit on 12102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

So, the fact that "q" makes failed predictions, and uses false information and statements... doesn't concern you or question the legitimacy

I mean, literally following like blind sheep?

"q" is running the biggest fatalist cult...

I guess that makes you... a groupie?

Gosh I better not research Q stuff anymore. That random guy on the conspiracy site might think that I am gullible, and That Matters!

Prospect! Go get me and Dashen a beer!
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, is Smocking a reference to Mockingbird?

ETA Smocking is an anagram for Coms King
edit on 10-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I don't think he's promoting the abuses going on there. Not all Myanmar people support the violence. I've seen pictures from people who travel there, it's very beautiful.

Meditation is religion-less practice and doesn't really have to do with the specific type of political buddhists who believe muslims aren't welcome.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
There are some things that not even the controlled MSM can hide indefinitely.

You were not talking about hiding things but about changing the news cycle. You don't need a funeral to do that if MSM is fully controlled.

The cabal is under heavy scrutiny right now and their every move is being watched, they are also probably having their phone and electronic communications monitored too.

Where is HRC, where is Huma, where is Podesta?

These are not even the real shadow players and people can't say where they are.

Funeral's are rare opportunities at this point where these people can all get together without alarm bells going off.

Alarm bells are going off anyway because they shared a candy or got an envelope or a snapshot shows someone looking in a certain direction.

Again, we'll never know, just a theory.

Flimsy theory is flimsy.
edit on 10-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join