It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When its time for the indictments in January, the DOJ needs to use a handout and slideshow with graphics. There are too many crimes, committed by multiple individuals, for anyone to possibly remember via your typical DOJ briefing/announcement.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

t.co...

Getting ahead of things.

They play a good game but never address the bizarre emails.

Always revert to comet and the same story never addressing all the things that go well past that.

My question for them and for everyone out there...(I have many questions but 1 for now)

General Flynn. Past head of the DIA and knew and worked with all of these people for years, as well as saw all the most secret intel in the world was what, just fanning the flames of a conspiracy theory?

Balderdash Pedesta.

Nobody is buying you story, nor will they EVER.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

IKSNAY ONAY ETHAY IZZAPAY

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
6X-382-NTP0038-3u2 - Cracking The Code To Reveal Hillary

Interesting theory.

Q #2503
Let’s break this down using gematria and logic. In order to crack this, we need to work in reverse. Think mirror, as Q’s picture told us.

3U2: 3 + 21(u) + 2 = 26 | 2 + 6 = 8
NTP: 14(N) + 20(T) + 16(P) = 50 | full reduction = 5
0038: 12:38 time

The result so far is: 8/5 @12:38 AM (August 5 at 12:38 AM)
If we explore this date, we find Qanon’s post #1818. If we visit that post, we will see a picture with the file name: HRCTweet3820.png. Did you miss it? 382 is in the filename – which is part of the code.

So what does 6X mean? 6X is the Post #. Let’s explain.
6X is 6 times itself, meaning 6×6, which equals 36. What else equals 36?
Post 1818 is 18 twice, which equals 36.
Hence, Post #1818; Think Mirror

The Conclusion:
6X-382-NTP0038-3u2 = Post #1818 – img 382 – on 08/05 @ 12:38am

More posts analyzed & dissected including other noteworthy nuggets.

Link

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I thought this was pretty cool..

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

O FUGGGG NAZI YETI!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interdasting!

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Fake...Fake news...just fake.

LOL. Now that is different and darn cool!

Does that sign say Jan 17 ?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I like how it "ended" with gunfire.

It ended?

Just enjoying some succulent pizza in Haiti with my weirdo friends, nothing to see here.

edit on 10-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Okay... this is a bit spooky...

A Qclock search for Q Post #2562 threw up a 5:5 match with #362. When you overlay them you get:

NILO = Naval Intelligence Liaison Officer.

A search of "Comey Naval Intelligence Liaison Officer" throws up the following FOX interview, in March, with former NILO Steve Rogers:

The vid covers:
1) Strzok/Page texts evidencing that Comey was directly briefing BHO on the Russia Collusion investigation,
2) Huber investigation,
3) Clinton Foundation.

Can someone more familiar with US politics/administration give me a view of if this video interview is important at this point in time regarding #2562?

I'm wondering if he means COME[Y] or COME [Y] indicating that something is occult related with the word COME?

If the latter is true then here is Children of Mother Earth (India & Thailand).

link

I have been really focused on the Benioff's since that More Than Me Foundation story was published by Propublica and Time Magazine. Dashen linked to it in the beginning of this thread. All the usual suspects are there.

I found Soros and some of the donors to the More Than Me foundation at Dietel and Partners. They are some kind of 501(c)(3) that advises donors where to invest their money. Some of the foundations listed below are thought of as CIA fronts = like Ford Foundation & Oak Foundation.

11th Hour Project
Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
Ansara Family Fund Barr Foundation
Bertha Foundation
Bohemian Foundation
Child Relief International
Draper Richards Kaplan
Echoing Green
Emerson Collective
Ford Foundation
Foundation for the Mid-South
GRACE Communications Foundation
Imago Dei Foundation
Joyce Foundation
Kendeda Fund
Kresge Foundation
Lemelson Foundation
Mulago Foundation
Oak Foundation
Open Society
Peery Foundation
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Rockefeller Brothers Foundation
Segal Family Foundation
Sigrid Rausing Trust
Wallace Genetic Foundation
Wallace Global Foundation
Wellspring Advisors
W.K. Kellogg Foundation

Further digging I found MAP Foundation (Thailand) in Thailand. You will notice Soros, USAID, & IRC but the 2 I found some interesting was ARROW & Foundation for a Just Society (FJS).

Digging into ARROW revealed (warning pdf) M. Prakasamma who is on the BOD. She is considered a change maker with Ashoka Foundation.

Chris Balme is a fellow at Ashoka and he also sits on the advisory board of the Peery Foundation. The same Peery Foundation that has many ties to Clinton and donated to The More Than Me foundation. Chris Balme used to be the CEO of Spark but now he is just a board member and affiliated through Millenium School.

Another board member of Spark is Sarah Frier who used to work for Square (Jack Dorsey's) company. (Jack Dorsey) as the CFO.

Guess where else Sarah used to work Salesforce! Marc Benioff's company.

Circling around back to FJS for a minute. ARROW donates to them and they donate to Ms Foundation for Women. I made a post about them here. Jocelyn Frye who is at the Center for American Progress (Skippy's slop trough) is the board chair of MFW. But wait that's not all. Liz Simons is a board member of FJS and just guess where she serves as leadership council!

FJS also donates to Tahirih Center for Justice and well I'm sure you won't be shocked to find who they partner with.

NoVo Foundation (Buffett's)
One Foundation (BONO's)

Teresa Younger who is the CEO of MFW. She is also on the board of Grantmakers 4 Girls of Color. Take note of Alvin Starks and who he is affiliated with.

MFW gives grants to Darkness to Light foundation. I did a post abougt them here. That dig started out about Mark Warner and brought me to D2L.

Ran across this article .

Delving into the dark

SANTA FE, N.M. — The New Mexico Museum of Art is bringing the dark to light.

That set off nuclear alarm bells! Here is there board members. Charmay B. Allred who sits on the board is an Obama/Hillary supporter.

Digging on her I ran across this article.

SANTA FE, N.M. — Last month, Gov. Susana Martinez reappointed Santa Fe arts mover-and-shaker Charmay Allred to the state Arts Commission. Then, a few weeks later, the governor decided to return $9,600 in political contributions from Allred because of racist comments made by her husband 33 years ago. A total of $15,400 in donations from Edward Allred were also to be returned.

Although still married, the Allreds haven’t lived together for many years. She is a major donor to Democratic Party candidates and was first appointed to the Arts Commission in 2003 by Democratic Gov. Bill Richardson.

Charmay sits on the board of International Folk Art Alliance. The Aspen Institute Alliance for Artisan Enterprise is sponsoring an event for IFAA July 2019. Guess they didn't get the memo they are all being watched.

Now guess who launched the Aspen Institute Alliance for Artisan Enterprise? Come on guys I know you know the answer! Hillary Clinton!!!

link   
Betsy Dietel sits on the board of Aritsan Alliance (IFAA).

Charmay also sits on the board of NM Arts. The same place that the artist Daniel Diaz has some art.

One big circle jerk of filth.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hot diggity dog.
I like it!

We should open up some sort of tinfoil foundation.
This is a great racket
edit on 12 9 2018 by dashen because: 👽

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Wow, lengthy good post with alot to digest! Not sure but regards to COME[Y] you may have missed my earlier post here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sleep tight, mates.

Clapper's body language is garbage, nothing but complete disassociation and deception. Look for the disagreement between his face and body and his words. He answers yes, but shakes his head no. He answers no, but nods his head yes to agree with himself.

He's not much of a liar, and I really do not see how he achieved any importance.

Spoiler alert on the ABC film, Trump does real estate, there's real estate in Russia. Orange man bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I like how it "ended" with gunfire.

It ended?

I suppose there is a parts unknown thread on that guy here somewhere? I was just wondering the other day what the real story is on him.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hot diggity dog.
I like it!

We should open up some sort of tinfoil foundation.
This is a great racket

You got me rolling over here Dashen. What continent are going to save?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

That's in Haiti, ironically.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

EMN I did miss that.

I will go read up and sink back into lurk moar mode.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Save the antarctic nazi yeti foundation

Catchy innit?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join