It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: 3n19m470

He is saying that there is no Q team. That it is some average person with no connection to Trump. That is about as far as you can get from what you took away.

And what about you. What are you saying? That Trump is allowing an unpredictable force gain power when all he has to do is publicly deny Q? Instead he participates in providing "Q Proofs" so, I already know you are not a Trump supporter but, whatever Q is, you agree Trump is in on it as a part of the team right?

To denounce Q is to denounce Trump, at least at this stage in the game. It's that simple.

I was curious to know where respected ATS member Muzzleflash stands on this point.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Or maybe there is no bombshell at all! Sorry, I've seen this all before. Constant "on the edge" predictions that fail. Then a reason is given to why it failed.

Either it's "it was done on purpose", or, "it did happen but it was kept low key". The only exception here is that Q has become huge.

Q has failed countless time, yet somehow convinced his followers that the failed predictions are all apart of the plan.

Then Q believers think the skeptics are trolls or shills! Reminds me of flat earthers.

edit on 10-12-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
And what about you. What are you saying?

I'm, saying you read that post wrong.

That Trump is allowing an unpredictable force gain power when all he has to do is publicly deny Q? Instead he participates in providing "Q Proofs" so, I already know you are not a Trump supporter but, whatever Q is, you agree Trump is in on it as a part of the team right?

I don't think the team, as stated by Q, exists.

I do believe that Trumps PR dept will use the movement because it is pro Trump.

To denounce Q is to denounce Trump, at least at this stage in the game. It's that simple.

What do you make of the no Q shirts at the rallies stance and the SWAT guy with the Q patch being demoted?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

LOL. French style.

Frog Style.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The Q "proofs" where random letters and words are picked out from tweets to "prove" Q posts? Silly..

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

So, the fact that "q" makes failed predictions, and uses false information and statements... doesn't concern you or question the legitimacy

I mean, literally following like blind sheep?

"q" is running the biggest fatalist cult...

I watch every new episode of Rick and Morty I possibly can. I come to ATS almost every single day.

According to your silly logic, I am a part of several "fatalist cults" because I choose to follow along and have hope that i will enjoy what happens and what i see/experience.

Prospect! Get me a pack of cigarettes!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are no Q shirts at rallies because the media is just itching to tie any kind of extremist behavior to Q supporters. There were many occasions where Q shirts of all kinds have been allowed in. Now this its gotten so big, the shirts are not allowed in for Q supporters safety, not the other way around.

Why would the Broward County Sheriffs Office demote a SWAT team member with an impeccable record, all for wearing a patch of some made up fantasy on his uniform? Does that make any sense to you?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The Q "proofs" where random letters and words are picked out from tweets to "prove" Q posts? Silly..

Yeah that was silly when someone posted on the chan board asking Q+ (Trump) to use a specific word in his next tweet and less than 10 minutes later, Trump tweeted and used the word requested by a random channer.

And the countless other examples. How many councidences until its mathmatically impossible?

You are the one being silly if you cant see the truth in front of your face.
edit on 12/10/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Q Post in the protestors picture in #2566 is #2217:

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You should place that in the context of the post I was replying to.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: carewemust

So, the fact that "q" makes failed predictions, and uses false information and statements... doesn't concern you or question the legitimacy

I mean, literally following like blind sheep?

"q" is running the biggest fatalist cult...

I watch every new episode of Rick and Morty I possibly can. I come to ATS almost every single day.

According to your silly logic, I am a part of several "fatalist cults" because I choose to follow along and have hope that i will enjoy what happens and what i see/experience.

Prospect! Get me a pack of cigarettes!

Why dont people (libs) believe that you can consider something, and be interested by something, and not completely worship and devote your life to said something? Just because we all follow Q and research what they say, doesnt mean that we have given over our lives to Q like some cult, or that we are ready to follow some orders from Q or something? I am here because this is the most interesting thing to hit the internet maybe ever....and it rings true with many things I already believed since before Q was just the 17th letter of the alphabet.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Source? I can't think of one that was not debunked.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

He is baiting people to attack him and draw focus off the due process his cronies, and he, are about to face.

People attack him and then a ff can be created to discredit the whole movement.

Classic gameplan and I hope it gets stopped this time.

What other purpose is there to trot him out saying the same thing from 2 years ago?

He's stirring the pot on purpose to take focus off the actual legal process.

People are not going to be happy if there aren't charges pertaining to these acts as well as tax fraud or whatever else.

It's about that Weiner laptop.

It's the ticket.

I wonder if it's related to the NXIVM trial.

I wonder if Reniere or Mack or Bronfmans EVER sent any emails to Huma..

The prosecution is dragging their feet in the trial for something.

Warrants are sealed info is sealed not even Bronfman democrat big wig attorneys can force the court's hand and they are going nuts.

DO IT Q!!

edit on Mon Dec 10 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I go to church to check out chicks. That doesn't mean that other's are not there to worship.

Ok, not true, but I think it illustrates the point.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Only thing that illustrates is that you are bad at making comparisons.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Since when did he need to bait people to attack him?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Only thing that illustrates is that you are bad at making comparisons.

Fair enough but maybe some are just bad at recognizing a good comparison?

XAX didn't say everyone following Q is worshiping Q, but there are those who are.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: POTUS Tweet

"Smocking Gun" twice in same tweet.

Double typo...or meaningful misspelling?

Maybe it's just the obvious and a play on the word mocking ?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

People always attack him, correct but this is a big lure.

He's bringing up the gate right now for what purpose?

Nothing new is being said, so why now?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

And what about you. What are you saying?

I'm, saying you read that post wrong.

That Trump is allowing an unpredictable force gain power when all he has to do is publicly deny Q? Instead he participates in providing "Q Proofs" so, I already know you are not a Trump supporter but, whatever Q is, you agree Trump is in on it as a part of the team right?

I don't think the team, as stated by Q, exists.

I do believe that Trumps PR dept will use the movement because it is pro Trump.

What do you make of the no Q shirts at the rallies stance and the SWAT guy with the Q patch being demoted?

Wow his PR guy should be fired... at any SECOND Q could give "orders" and they would be followed as if it came from Trump. You are a fool if you believe Trump and all the people around him would be okay with this situation. It doesn't even have to be Trump. Anyone close to him or anyone mentioned in the drops (sessions huber horowitz) could speak out against it, so you think they are ALL being controlled by Trumps PR team?

The SWAT guys boss obviously didn't agree with what he did or was feeling pressure from elsewhere. *shrug* Q offered the guy a job, he could speak out and say the offer was a hoax. *shrug*

What is it that you think I read wrong? Muzzleflash's post or yours?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join