It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

With difficulty EMN... but got there in the end.

When you're doing a sense check on a sample, remember that the display of posts A and B is limited in width so some lines roll over to next. However the logic works strictly on the same lines - so, for example, "w" would be shown because it is at character position 17 on line 17 in both posts.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Glad to see that Q ops are ACTIVE.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheLead

It was just silly.

Knew that clone stuff was for real!

Then again what do I know.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
From Comey's testimony:

Mr. Gowdy:Well, I want to be fair to you and make sure I understand your testimony. You have not, did not read the FBI initiation document that launched the Russia investigation, or you read it and do not recall what it said?

Mr. Comey: I don't remember ever seeing it.

Good God.

So the head of the FBI, doesn't even remember seeing, nor reading, nor knowing the author (Stzrok) of the Document or who approved said document (Stzrok) of perhaps the biggest powder keg in modern politics?

Who believes this tripe?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

With difficulty EMN... but got there in the end.

When you're doing a sense check on a sample, remember that the display of posts A and B is limited in width so some lines roll over to next. However the logic works strictly on the same lines - so, for example, "w" would be shown because it is at character position 17 on line 17 in both posts.

I did just now notice the roll-over effect so good to know. Do you know if two long text posts may have a limitation or shouldn't matter?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi....

Thanks Dash and all.. just no words at the moment, lol, I'm telling ya telepathy could be helpful sometimes! Here's an off the wall song that popped into my mind, Circus indeed...God Bless the " Plan "...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You suggested that by saying "it was just silly" in reference to using the word scotus in place of kill?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

At this version It can cope with up to 165 characters on a line and up to 44 lines. Easy to increase that though.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I am not "they" and neither was the web designer.

You can't get what "they" thought from the image on that site or my opinion of it being silly. In fact, one of "them" was being critical of the content.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Trey Gowdy has studied the huge batch of FBI e-mails that was recently handed over to Congress by the DOJ. That's why he phrased that question the way he did. In fact, a lot of Comey's testimony could be proven as a LIE in this manner, I bet.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
That's a parody site, yo.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Xanfalcon

LOL! Nice one!

Says the guy who said his time in the Air Force was a circle jerk. I'll bet you state stolen valor when it makes you look good. Why dont you just try to be genuine and play for one team.

Wow! You guys are really fired up today! We must be getting to the good stuff. If you can't even acknowledge when the other team makes a decent move, I feel sorry for you.

ETA: I was in the Air Force, during the Cold War. Never saw anything close to combat. I'm sorry my joke rubbed you the wrong way. My son-in-law, who is currently in the Air Force, seemed to think it was funny. Intra-service rivalries are common. Maybe you will like this one better.

A jarhead and an Airman are in the can pissing. The jarhead finishes first, and goes to the sink. The airman zips up and starts to leave, and the jarhead says, "In the Marines, they teach us to wash our hands after we pee!"

The Airman says, "Well, in the Air force, they teach us not to piss on our hands."
edit on 9-12-2018 by Enderdog because: Who doesn't like old jokes?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
EMN,

First "hit" with overlay using post 2562 and tweet 941353395121741000 gives overlay of "id".

This is saying Identify the music pointed out in 2562.

Interesting that the "tie" between the post and tweet (from Qclock SEARCH), was matching Checksums.
edit on 9-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: )

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The only serious read of it for me would be some kind of Trojan horse.

For the long-term plan to succeed, the Democrat party needs to be infiltrated.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: carewemust
He didn't shake his hand? I did not know that. Maybe This is why Trump Axed the Nick Ayers Idea

President Trump tweeted late this afternoon that Nick Ayers replacing John Kelly was FAKE NEWS MEDIA contrivance.
Link to tweet: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

"I Know Where All The Bodies Are Buried": Clinton Foundation CFO Spills Beans To Investigators

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon.

Kessel told MDA "There is no controlling Bill Clinton. He does whatever he wants and runs up incredible expenses with foundation funds, according to MDA's account of the interview. "Bill Clinton mixes and matches his personal business with that of the foundation. Many people within the foundation have tried to caution him about this but he does not listen, and there really is no talking to him." MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, which they secretly filed with the FBI and IRS over a year ago. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

link

Is Bill gonna take all the heat for Killary? Her name isn't mentioned by this "whistleblower" - NOT once! Is she going down for Benghazi and a plethora of other things instead?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I see that too.

On Qclock
A. post #1100
B. 917341511754436000

In the case of mirrored time match do I search for a post with that timestamp?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Okay... this is a bit spooky...

A Qclock search for Q Post #2562 threw up a 5:5 match with #362. When you overlay them you get:

NILO = Naval Intelligence Liaison Officer.

A search of "Comey Naval Intelligence Liaison Officer" throws up the following FOX interview, in March, with former NILO Steve Rogers:

The vid covers:
1) Strzok/Page texts evidencing that Comey was directly briefing BHO on the Russia Collusion investigation,
2) Huber investigation,
3) Clinton Foundation.

Can someone more familiar with US politics/administration give me a view of if this video interview is important at this point in time regarding #2562?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

China Needs Bailout, Capital Plans for Crisis Event: PBOC's Ma

Property bubbles, local government contingent debt, the heavy reliance on land sales for financing or the shadow banking sector could set off a major crisis in China, according to Ma’s article published on the Wechat account of PBOC-affiliated magazine China Finance.

link

Germany Willing to Merge Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank, Focus Says

Various scenarios have been discussed, including one in which the German state would become Deutsche Bank’s largest shareholder for about five years before merging the two banks, Focus reported without saying how it got the information. Alternatively, Deutsche Bank could raise money from German industrial companies to buy Commerzbank. Another option discussed in the finance ministry has been creating a holding company that would own stakes in both banks, according to the report.

Yellow vests in Germany next? They (the taxpayers) will be the ones who get taken to the cleaners if this happens.

link

edit on 0pm1209America/ChicagoSun, 09 Dec 2018 22:31:28 -06003112102018-12-09T22:31:28-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

edit on 0pm1209America/ChicagoSun, 09 Dec 2018 22:33:27 -06003312102018-12-09T22:33:27-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If you get a mirrored time match then just use the post and/or tweet numbers from Q clock search that threw up that match on the overlay tool?

ETA - If you weren't referring to overlays then yes, go to "Q Posts Analysis" and filter on that mirrored time. You will get between 1 and 4 hits... usually just 2. Check for relevance between the 2 posts.

edit on 9-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join