It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemical Castrastion at 8 years old? Global Transgender movment Agenda exposed.WTF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, on the bright side, at least his mother stupidity won't be passed along.

On the down side, by the time he reaches puberty, and gets emotional, and decides to end it...the mother will still blame the father for not beating her senseless in the first place.

God I miss the 90s when gay was problem..whatever happened to just being gay, and happy. O wait they mean the same thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
poor kid

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Wonder 10.....20 years from now if this will taken into consideration if this child as an adult murders his mother for the BS she put him thru due to her mental illness?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All I know, is that if I'm the father, and I loose the court case. You should probably just cuff me then and there, so no one gets hurt or killed.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Child abuse.
Chemically sterilize the mom.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wow, just wow. Just curious how you know about a sealed report. I mean, that is criminal. It reminds me of a story I just heard about twins and triplets being segregated and experimented on in the 60's.

nypost.com...
I think this trans crap is a godawful experiment as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: TonyS

I honestly have difficulty wrapping my mind around what the agenda behind this really is. It appears to be geared to legalizing and legitimizing child genitalia mutilation which will of course, have dramatic impacts on fertility going forward, not to mention enormous costs of the profound psychological trauma being inflicted on these poor little people.

Tony -- I can't for the life of me wrap my head around this either. There are many who obviously benefit from pushing this agenda -- Big Pharma, surgeons, psychologists, population control freaks, and perverts to name a few -- but I can't put my finger on one big agenda so to speak.

I do know we're being fed a big stinking bag of crap tho in terms of the "science" and the "unity" of the left on the issues, with any dissension punished quickly and harshly. From de-platforming to physical assault.

The James case is weird, but not unusual apparently, at least not in the UK. 

I was reading about that as well. Its heartbreaking to know the most vulnerable and defenseless are being exploited this way. I know I'm not the only one who thinks it feels like "grooming"...

The agenda is Eugenics.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Just curious how you know about a sealed report. I mean, that is criminal...

I was researching the drug in regards to endometriosis and found this:
Hidden Clinical Trial Data about Lupron

During the trial, Klein’s medical expert witness, world-renowned endometriosis surgeon Dr. David Redwine, had access to the thousands of pages of TAP/Abbott’s raw data from the Lupron endometriosis clinical trials. Dr. Redwine found that “62.5% of patients had not regained baseline estrogen levels by one year after stopping Lupron” identifying“definitive evidence of long-term damage to ovarian function.” Despite this damaging data from the clinical trials, Lupron’s manufacturer asserts on its label that the Lupron-induced low estrogen is “fully reversible upon discontinuation of therapy”.  The relevant raw data is now under a federal court seal.

In October 2011 Dr. Redwine provided the FDA with a 300-page Lupron Review alerting them to the hidden data and fraudulent outcomes that were not disclosed to the FDA (or consumers) during (or since) Lupron’s 1990 approval for pain management in endometriosis. The FDA’s 2013 response, which concluded that no regulatory action was needed, failed to even mention the hidden data and fraudulent outcomes.

Recently I have written several motions on behalf of another Lupron victim who is representing herself in court because her attorney retired and she has been unable to find proper legal counsel. These motions ask the court to unseal the endometriosis clinical trial data (originally owned by TAP/Abbott and now owned by AbbVie). The judge has taken these motions under advisement. The overt attempt by TAP/Abbott/AbbVie to keep its clinical trial data secret (and under court seal) suggests that the company has something to hide.

It really is criminal... A crime against humanity.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

How? Where is the MSM on crap like this? Oh, nevermind. Stupid question.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well, as we struggle to understand the underlying agenda behind all of this, I guess the article from Quillette you referenced gives us at least one clue:

there are concrete, real-world effects when girls as young as 13 are being told by US physician Johanna Olson-Kennedy that they “have the capacity to make…reasoned, logical decision[s]” about whether they want their breasts removed—because if they “want breasts later on in [their] life, [they] can go and get them.” This sort of casual attitude to body mutilation—and re-mutilation—helps explain why many enterprising doctors have become de facto transgender activists, since they get paid on both ends of the transformation.

Bastard medical professionals are embracing this as a business model!

The sheer viciousness of these trans-activists in the academic communities is astounding!

Indeed, trans extremists aren’t even trying to hide their witch-hunt tactics anymore. Goldsmiths researcher Natacha Kennedy, working under the name of Mark Hellen, was discovered to have orchestrated a smear campaign targeting female academics in the UK who refuse to conform to transgender ideology. (Kennedy encouraged members on a private Facebook group to draw up a list where “members plotted to accuse non-compliant professors of hate crime to try to have them ousted from their jobs.”)

So..........they identify older female academics who might not be all up to speed with the agenda, trip them up and then work to get them fired so they can be replaced by younger women with the proper PC Trans Activist attitude.

One of the obvious side-effects of this movement will be drastic reduction in school sports participation! (My daughter with three middle school aged boys reports that is already a ginormous problem in their school district).

The extraordinarily aggressive nature of today’s trans activism means that women’s spaces are now being invaded by male-bodied individuals across the board—from rape-crisis centres, to gym locker rooms, to prisons. It also is turning many female athletics competitions into a joke, because male-bodied athletes who identify as transgender often can best female competitors.

The problem will only get worse if American moms find out about this!

Indeed, there have been recent analyses of the British prison system showing that approximately two-fifths of transsexual male prisoners are sex offenders. And while the BBC attempted to whitewash this analysis (a scandal unto itself), The Spectator’s James Kirkup took it upon himself to set out the grim facts that the BBC has sought to bury.

All from: quillette.com...

Thanks for the reference. Fascinating article.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

edit on 30112018 by Wide-Eyes because: Nevermind. They're threatened by our purer bloodlines.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Yeah, the MSM knows which side their bread is buttered on:
Big Pharma's Top 13 Advertising Budgets

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, for the most part, they've already substantially undermined the family unit. By doing so, they've substituted themselves as the ultimate authority and arbiters of that which may be considered right thinking and behavior and that which may be considered politically incorrect thought and behavior. And in so doing, they've managed to both stifle any reasoned dissent while at the same time sucking all the air out of the room before any reasoned debate can even be had.

That is.........Tyranny by any other name!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You're welcome. So much to try to put into some kind of perspective!

Even tougher when you don't speak gobbledygook.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Use bing and type in "Sissy Hypno" under the video tab! Make sure parental controls are off. pfffffft duh there is no agenda...….

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thanks for catching that before I deleted.

I feel awkward talking about this because it sounds too ridiculous to be true but after everything I've seen over the years, families are being torn apart and the evidence suggests it's by design.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Seems to me to be a war on humans. God made man. God loved what he made. Satan rebelled and refused to bow to man. Satan was tossed from the family. Now Satan is hard a work helping mock God's creation.

If you wanted to mock God, what better way than to pervert his greatest creation. Unless you are an evolutionist, we are by far the greatest, most complex creation God has made thus far. No technology ever devised comes close to what we are. (That we know of at least)

I have no doubt in my mind, to piss God off, the perversion and mocking of man is what is happening.

Think of the arrogance. Person born as a man.. "I am not a man" "I am a woman" or "I am gender neutral." "I am not what God has created me to be." "I denounce my creator."

That wasn't enough. Now we have adults perverting children.

These people are in league with pure evil.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Well, on the bright side, at least his mother stupidity won't be passed along.

On the down side, by the time he reaches puberty, and gets emotional, and decides to end it...the mother will still blame the father for not beating her senseless in the first place.

God I miss the 90s when gay was problem..whatever happened to just being gay, and happy. O wait they mean the same thing.

Forced acceptance happened. I went to high school in the mid to late 90's and there were 3 gay dudes at the small town redneck school I went to. Nobody picked on them, nobody singled them out, they did their thing and other groups of people (i.e. jocks, nerds, common peeps, emos, etc) did theirs. The emos caught more crap than anyone because they would draw pentagrams, upside down crosses, Marilyn Manson, and Korn on their jeans.

Nobody forced others to accept who they were.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wonder 10.....20 years from now if this will taken into consideration if this child as an adult murders his mother for the BS she put him thru due to her mental illness?

If he hasn't committed suicide by the time he reaches his teens and realizes that being a girl was just a phase.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Use bing and type in "Sissy Hypno" ...

I saw that too... or at least something about that.

Every time I think I've found the worst of it, I find something even worse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join